*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:41:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Rogue Spear Gaming Tips....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rogue Spear Gaming Tips....  (Read 6336 times)
bronto
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2002, 12:20:14 pm »

It's probably been mentioned already, but on maps such as Storage Depot, the most effective action is to side straffe around corners with the PDW. You can catch people attempting to nade, or running out to better positions. Easy 3 kill games  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2002, 02:18:50 am »

What I've found nice is a Skorp or an uzi on CSL, if you rush, you can usually take out anyone in the windows by just runing along and shooting with those.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2002, 03:03:39 am »

Remember to lay down suppressing fire when you're running through the open and there's no one (or no one you trust) covering you. Running down the street in CSL or between the buildings in Warehouse are good situations for this. If you think there may be someone in the window, toss off small bursts at it as you run for cover. Nearly everyone's natural reaction is to duck behind the wall, meaning that you're safe from them.

Naturally, this isn't infallible, but it has saved my rump a few times. One thing to be cautious of: don't fire off your whole clip during suppression. That is a Bad Thing?. Guaranteed, you'll empty your clip and just then, a bad guy will stroll around the corner and perforate you.

Besides, even if it never works, it looks way too cool to pass up on. : ) Impress your friends!

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
*DAMN Alex
*DAMN

BUCK FUTTER!!!!

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2002, 05:07:31 pm »

Since I learned my  tips from Oso, I  really can't give any. Excpet on 2 maps. CSL and Chalet. On CSL I recommend rushing to the first box and tossing a nade. Then run for one of the side room upstairs. On Chalet I recommend not walking around using your HBS but surprise the enemy by rushing them to death. Hey I've been in games where I was in the guardhouse and my team rushed and no one died. So try those tips I do actually have a lot more but those are my little secrets. muahahah

I've got to ask you, about the Penis Mightier. No No thats the pen is mightier Mr. Connery
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads