*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 01:18:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Saddam Hussein
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saddam Hussein  (Read 2187 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« on: December 30, 2006, 11:19:35 am »

I've just been reading the news about Saddam being executed, and I wanted somewhere to voice my opinions about it. I'm sure I'll catch a bit of flak, but these are my thoughts. Take 'em or leave 'em.

If I lived in Iraq, right now, I would be loading up my AK47, and heading to the streets to kill as many Americans as I could. You do not go into someone's country, try their leader in a puppet court, and execute them.

I've stopped caring about politics nearly as much as I used to in the last 2 years. I can't do jack shit about it, so rather than feel bad about things I can't control, I prefer to understand them, but look the other way.

A quote from news coverage of the execution: "People are dancing around the body". Well, all I have to say that is that the days Dick Cheney and George Bush die will be two of the happiest days of my life. Want to execute murderous tyrants, hang Bush and Cheney right next to Saddam.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 06:09:15 pm »

Ugh, Typhy, just when I was starting to like you again!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Worst

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 09:01:27 pm »

I think its a wonderful job : Now there is a martyr in Irak for Al-Qaeda
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 09:10:05 pm »

Dont worry Typhy, about 60 percent of this fucking country has lost 90% of their moral abacus balls (GS among the prime loss-victims). To use actual reason and logic to sort out what we just did to Saddam just wont work..problems being the logic and reason part. Youre exactly right, thats how the iraqis and the rest of the world feel about our sense of moral superiority on this one...

I mean SURELY..the GOD these fucking hypocrites use to justify their 'armageddon plan' MUST feel that its a fair trade to kill a couple HUNDRED THOUSAND iraqis to capture a man who we'll put on trial and execute for killing two HUNDRED people. Thats the party God for sure...

Doesnt matter if GS and the rest of the fucking idiots BURNING MY FUCKING world cant do the math..the chinese, the russians, the North Koreans, the afghanis, the Arab league...can.

The hypocrisy is what is going to cause cheering in the streets any time future travesties befall americans and american soldiers.
But for guys like GS, thank god ignorance is bliss, bc fools like that will NEVER have to bear the sting of the irony that me, and my kids will face, when facing the world and their pure utter hatred for me and my family..SPECIFICALLY, because of their shortsighted view of what they think 'our' god wants, and who they think HE thinks we should reach out to punish...or blindly protect.

I hope your kids buy that "America's (leadership) is superior in spite of the facts" bullshit Ghost..might keep em satisfied and deluded for a while..but  when they figure it out..expect a christmas dinner from hell, when they feel like discussing it...you know..complicated questions like palestine...china..south america....etc...You wont be able to defend your position with talking points (read:propaganda) that derive their power from painful, mind-numbing repetition. Thos questions require a comittment to logic that you just arent ready to make.. Might is right is wearing thin brother..sorry.

(i like your line on China though..Shit....we'll just whup them all too...weeee-haw)...ok cowbow...our one million man army wont do SHIT againt 250 million when it all goes bad..sorry..do the math again..you forgot to carry some zeros.

If youre kids are half as intelligent as you, they wont for a second buy the 'lets burn up the world, becuase the dirty brown fuckers wont bow to Isreal" kinda shit...and i could give a crap if youd ever admit it, but the rest of us know thats exactly whats happening..shit theyve been preparing us to back Isreal into nuclear winter no matter WHO turns against them since bible school days...Robertson, Graham, Swaggert..all your spokespeople..speakin with one voice on that one.

You know its true. We know its wrong. Think we're too stupid to smell the self fulfilling prophesy theyve all cooked up for us??

WHEN (not if) there are direct retaliatory attacks that kill American soldiers, then THAT blood is on the hands of every reason abandoning, propaganda spouting, blind party-line hugging cocksucker that thinks that whacking Sadaam is going to do ANYTHING to make my world safer.
It's not. and FUCK....YOU...for thinking that me and my family have to buy that line of bullshit.

I CAN DO THE MATH.

..hug your kids and let them hug you back in HONOR of the THOUSANDS of children (cough-justified collateral damage) walking around this world that dont have fucking HAVE arms to hug their parents back with.

Jesus loves them too, despite your insistence to the contrary.

merry chistmas all..

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 10:18:01 pm »

Justice will not be fully served until the following are tried for their crimes against humanity:

Donald Rumsfeld
[/list]Supplied recently executed dictator Saddam Hussein with expertise and material to carry out the 1988 chemical weapon attack on the Kurdish town of Halabja which resulted in the death of 5,000 men, women and children.

Richard Bruce Cheney
Promoted the illegal invasion of Iraq which has since resulted in the death of 100,000+ men, women and children. Issued stand down orders to NORAD during the attacks of 9/11 resulting in the death of 3,000+ non-combatants. Also, reaped tremendous benefit as a war profiteer.

George Walker Bush
Stood idle as 2,000+ men, women and children perished in the flood waters of Hurricane Katrina.

Karl Rove
The brainchild behind the Bush regime's reign of terror. Promoted torture and interrogation tactics barred by the Geneva Conventions and the U.S. Constitution.

The Senate, House of Representatives and remaining members of the Bush regime
For their participation in war profiteering (bi-partisan) and the endangering of the future of the human race with reckless policies.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 06:53:41 pm »

I love you two, (and Typhy i didn't realise you had it in you Cheesy).

Its been said - Saddams execution won't make any difference at all - in his own words he didn't want to rot in jail, he wanted to become a martyr. He was responsible for the rape tourture, murder of thousands of people - but what exactly does hanging him from the end of a rope achive? And every day more and more Iraqis are kidnapped, executed, tourtured. What exactly has changed for the better since the invasion?

The world is changing and its not for the better - except America is arguably no longer the worlds only superpower. The new Economic and Military Superpower is china. They might not be flexing their muscles as much as America right now but economically we all become increasingly reliant on Chinese exports, and should the red dragons military decide to stir, it would take a very very stupid person to belive that America or any other country could stand in its way.

And thanks to these individuals in power, both those spetz listed and others around the world, and those that that support them, its going to get a whole lot fucking worse.

Somtimes i don't think I couldn't forgive mself for having a child that had to grow up in this.

Happy new year.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 10:11:08 pm »

Sorry Pun but i don't think we need that here. If people want to see it then its easy to find.
BFG.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:23:36 pm by BFG » Logged

mesa
BL Staff

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 06:19:12 am »

No one died when Clinton lied.   Shocked

RVS FOR LIFE!!
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 05:09:56 pm »

The only casualty was the honor of the office of the President.

I'm impressed I made it through that line with a straight face.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 05:14:24 pm »

hahaha i didn't Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 09:00:54 pm »

It's sad that in finally serving justice to Saddam - perhaps the one last good thing that could be done in Iraq - injustice, instead, was demonstraited. 

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 03:59:13 am »

That reminds me... every time I hear about the planned "surge" of American troops in Iraq, my brain jumps in and adds "only three years too late."

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 03:35:27 am »

BOOM

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Abe 2.0

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala!

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 09:49:50 am »

haven't posted here in a LONG, long time....WHAAAASSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

When I heard about Saddam getting the noose and then saw the pictures of the him with a rope around his neck surrounded by a bunch of guys in bank-robber outfits, I felt kindof sorry for him; within a couple of years he had gone from mr. evil, ruthless tyrant/dicactor guy to this pathetic old man barely more intimidating than a homeless person panhandling outside 7-11. Given the circumstances that led to his execution it's a bit difficult not to feel a bit of empathy for the guy, but I don't think there's any doubt that if anyone deserved that kind of fate it was saddam hussein. Rationally, there is no way a reasonable person should have any kind of sympathy for this man, but somehow it is hard not to. Most Arabs tend to willfully ignore that fact that he was a despot and a criminal, so it's not hard to imagine how the "arab street" feels about this: pissed off.

As much as Saddam deserved to be executed, this was a lynching rather than justice. And that is the problem. Even if George W. refuses to admit as much, the grim circumstances surrounding the execution, from the haste and secrecy with which it was carried out to the shouting of insults and pro-sadr slogans, make this just another sad episode in iraq's descent to civil war, rather than a genuine act of justice for a man who beyond any doubt deserved it. And the fact that our wonderful president condones the entire thing without saying shit just confirms to the sunnis in iraq what they already knew; that the US administration will let the iraqi government get away with just about anything, while treating the entire sunni population as they we're al-qaida.

I was really hoping that with the elections over, bush would at least try to turn things around and come up with a new approach as promised, but then he makes his much trumpeted speech, which not only ignores the election results, congress, the iraq study group and much of the military's top brass, but is essentially more of the same: "stay the course 2.0"....nice job W. Like loth implied, this would have been a worthwhile strategy 3 years ago when it was a question of disrupting the insurgency before it could take hold, but now that the country is in a small-scale civil war it's not a very wise decision. Diplomacy, reconstruction and redeployment of combat brigades is what is needed to make sure that this doesn't escalate into a regional proxy conflict, but we'll probably have to wait until we reach that stage to take the necessary steps. By then it will be too late. And that exactly is the problem with the US strategy; we are always one step behind, trying to react to events on the ground rather than trying to anticipate and steer things in the right direction. That should be the obvious thing to do when your project is as ambitious as trying to engineer a middle-eastern dictatorship into a beacon of democracy, but i guess that would be expecting too much from our leaders. I guess we're stuck with mediocrity for at least another 2 years.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads