*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:09:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RvS tourney time has changed  (Read 2262 times)
Kapiti

« on: July 28, 2006, 10:37:17 pm »

The cb for AGC vs KoS. time has changed to 6:00pm EST with both clan leaders agreeing but not promising.

<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 01:39:17 am »

DrK and [a] preplayed our cb today 10:30pm CEST. Great games DrK and very nice sportsmanship on both sides Smiley I really enjoyed our 6vs6 and hope to see more games like that in the future.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 01:59:26 am »

What exactly does "agreeing but not promising" mean?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
juggler

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 03:51:22 am »

Kapiti has time issues and we were thinking about doing a cb today to get it over with.  However no members where on at the time so we are gonna resume with the normal times at 1pm est tomarrow.  See yah there!
Kapiti

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 09:39:29 am »

1:00pm est?? I CANT DO DAT TIME!!! can we please just do the cb when both teams hav enough members please??

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 02:53:35 pm »

It will happen today; and technically speaking 1PM is the default time; the team that says 1PM EST technically has the right to ask for that and have enforcement of rules behind that request. Get this sorted out before 1PM EST.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
juggler

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 04:52:41 pm »

Alright now Kapiti im getting really sick of this.  Throughout the past couple of days I have been very compliant with your requests to change times and such to be able to cb you.  We finally both agreed to cb at 1pm today and now your telling me you cant?  Sorry but I cant expect my clanmates to be on later today ie. 5pm.  So if you cant cb at 1pm I guess your going to have to forfeit unless we can somehow get a cb to work at 5.
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 12:11:32 am »

Wait a minute, Juggler was aliasing, and playing as -aP- Ganja.   

In other words, he was in 2 registered clans, at the same time.   Everybody is well aware of this, and I know that it wouldn't be fair to others, to have a guy like Juggler, playing while alaising for other clans.

Who's to say, he didn't play for aP vs KoS, and lost it on purpose?   Or any other clan for that matter?

Juggler, you shouldn't even be playing in the *DBL.   Your aliasing, and joining another clan on the *DBL ladder, should be enough to ban you from this season, and possibly further ones.

Reason I bring this up, it's because he was trying to join our clan also, and lose CB's on purpose.  You see, we have a BOMB tournament coming up, and he was trying to infiltrate our team to lose on purpose. 

Anyways, this guy needs to be penalized for aliasing, and being in 2 clans on the ladder.

Good day.

juggler

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 03:22:23 am »

I was not registered with dbl and did not cb with any of the clans.  Its funny that you are saying this, i thought you would know the feeling.  Your bomb tournament is of no concern to damn and is not affiliated in any way.  the last time i checked i was in AK however there is no reason to cut to the point and say I was intentionaly trying to lose cbs for you.  so please im finished with this, it is of the past.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 03:32:13 am »

Deora, this is a separate issue that should be reviewed in a different thread (I'll attempt to split this thread... maybe... I might know how); as is your tournament. I'll talk to the admin team about your concerns on the Juggler "issue" and encourage you to post in the separate thread for both of your topics of discussion. As this particular CB is done I will close this thread and we'll see if the admin team agrees with the possible conflict of interest.

John Lennon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads