*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:39:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: +-=Im confused=-+  (Read 3560 times)
Night Hawk

« on: May 08, 2002, 08:08:38 am »

Hey All,

i Started in ?K to have fun and do cbs. I thought it could be a challenge and i could kick some ass and get better.  And now it i dont get to cb a lot. i bet if everyone didnt hate ?K and mb {?K} can make changes ourselves( not me i just joined ?K a month ago) the BL would be more fun rather than wasting ur time making fun of eachother on these forums( not that we should stop talking on the forums) but have more time to build our clan web sites, post news, and most of all CB.  Thats the whole reason i joined a clan.  Was to CB. and now i realized there is no CBing much.  Everyone should make changes and ?K should also make changes.  The BL would be FUN!!!!

Someone plz tell me what they think we should and or could do to solve this ?K hatred matter!!! Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Bondo
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 09:06:33 am »

Well, I'm on your side here, the reason a lot of people hate AK is because there are a lot of stupid people out there.  With that said, AK has had problems in the past and some member continue to have problems (Rapid isn't one of them).  I wish I could tell you how AK could stop being hated but the aforementioned stupid people would rather just hate you until you are gone rather than forgive and hope you straighten out.
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 09:24:37 am »

Hey All,

i Started in ?K to have fun and do cbs. I thought it could be a challenge and i could kick some ass and get better. ?And now it i dont get to cb a lot. i bet if everyone didnt hate ?K and mb {?K} can make changes ourselves( not me i just joined ?K a month ago) the BL would be more fun rather than wasting ur time making fun of eachother on these forums( not that we should stop talking on the forums) but have more time to build our clan web sites, post news, and most of all CB. ?Thats the whole reason i joined a clan. ?Was to CB. and now i realized there is no CBing much. ?Everyone should make changes and ?K should also make changes. ?The BL would be FUN!!!!

Someone plz tell me what they think we should and or could do to solve this ?K hatred matter!!!

wow. ?Night Hawk just spelled it out. ?i hope everyone can read that post and apply to it.... ?i think we (everyone) should just start over. ?AK should be put back up on the BL (i know i know, i'm such a hypocrit, blah blah, i said something different before blah blah)

But really, after really thinking about it i don't think booting AK will do anything. ?Just make the Battle League fair and everyone will be happy. ?(and bondo don't even think about replying to this with "the BL is fair") ?Just make a change for the better. ?We (everyone) have been saying this for a while now. ?We would appreciate it if you could PLEASE change the ruling system or make a league. ?Just like Night Hawk said! ?All we are doing is chatting about it ?Bondo, chatting about it for weeks doesn't help. DO SOMETHING.

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 09:56:58 am »

Gorf, only Mauti and Elandrion can actually make changes to the system, so chatting about it is the extent of my powers.  I have sumbitted the suggested rules update that was talked about at the rules meeting to them.  Also, we've talked before about how the points on the ladder should be given and had a vote and the current system *cough* won.
AK_Kilzo
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2002, 10:14:55 am »

Well Hawk I agree with you, I joined a clan to hang out, cb, and have fun with. Now it seems we are spending 90% of our time either defending ourselves in here, or in GR. All this jibber-jabber is too stressful, I mean, why cant I just play a game without someone saying ?I hate AK, but you can play?. I think alot of changes need to take place, and fast. The main reaon I joined this clan was the name...Aggressive Killers....that sounded tight to me. I had no idea of the mountain of bullshit I would be forced to climb. Sad

Anyways, I dont think anyone that truly dislikes us will ever change their mind. But it's really not about us, it's having to do with Rapid and Typhy. People dislike them, therefore we are forever marked. Sad

Peace..Smiley Kilzo

p.s ? Spiderman OWNZ!!!

+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2002, 11:13:15 am »

Well Hawk I agree with you, I joined a clan to hang out, cb, and have fun with. Now it seems we are spending 90% of our time either defending ourselves in here, or in GR. All this jibber-jabber is too stressful, I mean, why cant I just play a game without someone saying ?I hate AK, but you can play?. I think alot of changes need to take place, and fast. The main reaon I joined this clan was the name...Aggressive Killers....that sounded tight to me. I had no idea of the mountain of bullshit I would be forced to climb. Sad

Anyways, I dont think anyone that truly dislikes us will ever change their mind. But it's really not about us, it's having to do with Rapid and Typhy. People dislike them, therefore we are forever marked. Sad

Peace..Smiley Kilzo

p.s ? Spiderman OWNZ!!!

yeah it was a pretty kick ass movie. ?although my english teacher was telling us he didn't quite like it (although he's like 80)

anyway, look. ?I have 2 seperate people, me in the forums, and me on GR. ?If you have ever come to me on GR u will see that i am a nice guy and i never boot anyone from my rooms. ?GR is a place where kids come to play games.(ahem well... cept for 23 yr old nomad, or 22 yr old mattster, lol:D) ?but i am always lookin for a good game. ?And when someone in the game is being picked on, i stop it. ?When i'm hosting a cool chat room with good people and then cow (just as an example) joins the room and some moron goes "look it's an AK" that is when i boot. ?because Kilzo is right. ?It isn't fair that they have a bad image and are hated. ?These are cool people. ?doesn't anyone remember Cow? ?*SBR* Cow, the older leader of SBR. ?Hellloooooo, wake up and smell the coffee! ?most of you people used to be friends with all these AK guys and u don't even know it! ?please, let's all just get along

~Gorf's words of wisdom~ 8)Cool

P.S. Bondo - When will they(those who can make changes) be back?

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2002, 12:01:29 pm »

Anyways, I dont think anyone that truly dislikes us will ever change their mind. But it's really not about us, it's having to do with Rapid and Typhy. People dislike them, therefore we are forever marked.

That's the sad truth of it Kilzo. ?You know my feelings on it. ?I like most of you guys, You, Cow and Night Hawk have been very friendly and good natured.

But, the old saying is still true... if you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

With that said, AK has had problems in the past and some member continue to have problems (Rapid isn't one of them).

I have to disagree with you there still Bondo.... ?Rapid's mouth (or typing if you prefer) is still a source of AK's problems. ?He just hasn't been as vocal here... doesn't mean he's not doing it elsewhere. ?Food for thought.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2002, 12:10:43 pm »

I have to disagree with you there still Bondo.... ?Rapid's mouth (or typing if you prefer) is still a source of AK's problems. ?He just hasn't been as vocal here... doesn't mean he's not doing it elsewhere. ?Food for thought.

umm ditto to that.  Bondo how in the world could you possibly say that rapid isn't a problem.  everything his clan members do (or should i say typhy does) is under his influence.  I think you are chatting with him too much, because he is messing with your head for sure.

<<see grifter's post>>

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2002, 03:04:16 pm »

I'm not talking about attitudes, AK may not have become soft and friendly, but Rapid and all AKs except Typhy have started playing by the rules and that is what is important.

To you and in regards to the BL, ok, sure.  But overall, he's still a problem, just not your problem.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Oso
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2002, 05:03:03 pm »

?Rapid's mouth (or typing if you prefer) is still a source of AK's problems. ?He just hasn't been as vocal here... doesn't mean he's not doing it elsewhere. ?Food for thought.

lol very true grifter well i seen rapids ranting over at the raven shield forums... talking about his OWNING CLAN =D.... and saying shit to postal worker over there...
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2002, 05:36:54 pm »

lol very true grifter well i seen rapids ranting over at the raven shield forums... talking about his OWNING CLAN =D.... and saying shit to postal worker over there...

Public Forum, I didn't lie about anything, and me and Postal Worker met on GR and had ?a really productive conversation. ?We are now buddys and laughed at the whole deal. ?Maybe some people around here can learn from that...
theN00b
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2002, 08:01:38 pm »

Here is my philosophy. We are all Nizzos. I am thought of a way to grade clans. Maybe something unlike gr. I wa on bungie.net for a month and they have a clan system done by the computers. No shit talking no nothing between clans. It will probabbly be hard to do something like that but still. Just an idea.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2002, 08:39:19 pm »

Tell more Cossack... I haven't heard of this.  We have enough programers out there that if it's worth it, we could probalby pull it off.

Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2002, 12:53:28 am »

I'm going to vomit.

Disband all clans. Start from 0, and re-build. Not the BL or the DAMN site. just the clans.

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
Night Hawk

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2002, 08:55:48 pm »

sure.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Cheesy

"I believe its my god-given right, To destroy everything in my sight,Cause it never gets dull,it never gets old,The only thing it gets is more bold,Drinkin,fightin, going to the game,In our world it's a way to stay sane,If ur asking me to have it my way,Id say thats one fine day"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads