*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:17:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhRa vs Teh Animals, ADV ghr  (Read 10943 times)
Clay

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 09:33:24 pm »

I'll see what I can do.

<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 01:49:12 am »

This challenge has been postponed for way too long now for various reasons and we aren’t achieving much letting this drag on. We’re not officially dimissing this challenge, but admins please close this challenge so we can move on and challenge other clans.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 02:04:51 am »

A challenge can't just be cancelled tigah. The challenge did officially begin and was in scheduling process. I suggest that a mutual agreement be reached for a date or on party dismisses the challenge. I learned this lesson when dealing with a challenge.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 02:51:05 am »

This challenge was originally posted on the 16th July.

- Challenges need to be played within 2 weeks, after the challenge has been posted.

Now, the tourney held things up a bit but there are still weeks in between where could have played. This last weekend was simply shrugged off even though we got an “ok” that they wanted to cb. Our members were online but only 1 GhRa was online who knew nothing about it. Because it wasn't very “clear” that they agreed to turn up, I didn’t want to make a big thing of it. Essentially [a] became the challenger when we posted our new times. No dates were given by Ghra and instead this latest example we get a simple “I’ll see what I can do” (5 days ago) this challenge is past its use by date and [a] have yet to get a confirmed date. If GhRa can confirm a date within 24 hours then great. But we can’t play challenge games for too long…..the season is almost over.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 03:02:05 am by [a] Red Tigah » Logged

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 03:07:33 am »

That is part of the Read Me, yes; but both clans agreed to postpone until an (unspecified) later date. If two active clans can not work this out, I don't see why WP showing a mutual dismissal shouldn't be issued. Though we can go through due process if you want me to make a thread and hold a vote in the admin section; there's no precedent for two clans continually failing to make scheduled times and continue to agree to postpone a CB.

From a *DBL standpoint, it would be preferable you set a date within the next ten days and play the CB.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 03:20:30 am »

Originally when we postponed, no it wasn’t unspecified we stated same time and the date. GhRa agreed with “ok” and “I’m up for postponing” yet because their replies were quite vague (not really confirmation) nor did they turn up, as far as [a] is concerned we did our part. Anyways at this stage our times still stand and proposed date. All we need is for GhRa to confirm.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 03:33:02 am »

Yes, as I said it was unspecified as the date was not set, but there was however an agreement to postpone; thus invalidating the 2 week obligation. I'll set the 24 hour response time starting now for GhRa to pick a day.

John Lennon
Clay

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 02:44:37 pm »

Did you take a screenshot of your 3 ready players and our one online player ? Because i've been told by greed that we had 3 players on and you had only idle players.
So, as far as i ignore the truth, I'm waiting for a proof for you to have more credibility tigah.

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:33 pm »

Clay; worry about scheduling this in the next 10 hours (left on the 24 hours) and not who did what when. Frankly I don't give a shit who had who on only that this gets done or gets dismissed.

John Lennon
Clay

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 12:36:43 am »

20th of august . 10 PM GMT+1. Up for you?

<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 12:48:42 am »

Unfortunately we cannot do that time as it will be Monday for some of us and we work. How about the same time for the 19th August instead?

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Clay

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 03:31:31 am »

Ok Ok.

<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 03:50:53 am »

Great stuff Smiley so it's confirmed. 10pm GMT +1  on 19th August 2006. See you guys there.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
DeadMeat
BL Staff

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 10:22:03 pm »

Hi there.
As from 9:10pm uk time and 10:10pm US time, ghra are not pressent to play the [a] clan in a cb...

deady..
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2006, 09:38:55 pm »

I guess it's WP/forfeit. I'll talk to [a] today about this.

John Lennon
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2006, 09:45:03 pm »

Indeed, just already announced it in the *DBL Drop Box.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads