*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:06:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2 or 3 very active players for an admin position!!!  (Read 1969 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: June 07, 2006, 04:54:55 pm »

Hi,

we are looking for 2 - 3 very active players for an admin position during season XIV.

If you are online very much in GameRanger, visit the *DBL forums regulary, and know the *DBL rules very well you might want to help us and the community out. Raven Shield players prefered, but GhR players are also welcomed.

So if you want to volunteer as admin drop us a line, but be aware that this postion probably keeps you busy during the entire season.

Thanks,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 01:47:23 pm »

With the Summer now approaching (likely the season won't start until I'm out of school in a few weeks) I will be more active again.

Now that I am no longer as active as a player, I really would want to move to do a bit of administration to complete my *DBL tour of duty since before the seasons were counted. To draw up a few points as Stripes did:

- I have played Raven Shield since it was introduced on Mac (and sparsely before that on PCs)
- I have been part of the DAMN Community Since 2001, part of GameRanger long enough to go out one night and wonder if the internet will still exist the next (Y2K... oh that was fun eh?)
- The clan in which I am currently associated does not actively play anymore; thus I have neutrality for most clan disputes
- I won't be vacationing this sumer and work from the home in web publishing; so most hours I will be reachable on GR.
- I have always had a few ideas to contribute, and I think the aura of being the asshole in MP5 and ÅK is starting to fade.

Well, I try most times there's a call for admins; I'm nothing if not persistent.  Wink

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 12:04:56 am »

Guys this is for applying, please unless your not going to put yourself forward for the moment we don't need your comments... that comes later.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Phara

*DAMN Battle League Admin

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 08:35:11 pm »

With my exams just finishing, i have got plenty of time on my hands. I know the rules well and I check the forums daily.

-I have played Ghr for a 1 and a half years and am quite expierenced in the game now and i occasionly play a bit of Rvs.

-I see myself as having a fair opinion, am not biased to friends and don't play as competitively as i used to.

-As Mysterio and Stripes said about not being on vacation this summers, the same will apply for me.

-I will make an effort to contribute ideas to help the league out.

-I will be able to be around all season.

-I'm euro and live in Northern Ireland

-Being in a clan I share the same views as other players and i can use this to help make decisions.

-I am on gameranger daily. I let my computer go idle sometimes to let people comment and can be on gameranger during important events such as finals to sort out disputes and arguments between clans.

Phara
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 08:38:06 pm by Phara » Logged
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 10:45:04 am »

Alright thanks for the entries. The admins for the next season will be contacted soon. For the rest thanks for offering your help!

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 12:12:25 pm »

applying too

but very active player is maybe not a good term

just active !