*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:36:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WarZone, amended.  (Read 5613 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 03:41:15 pm »

Yeah I would be very interested in the hidden siege gametype! so please post it somewhere. Thanks.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 03:04:55 am »

Here is the gametype. Going by the name, I think it was a version of the Command and Conquer gametype where both teams have bases, instead of siege with just one. Although making a siege version wouldn't be hard.

Hidden Bases

Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter.  -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2006, 09:57:08 am »

Very cool - Keep'm coming, Monoman!

WoOt  clapping hands

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Fridge!

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 06:58:50 am »

Yeah, the new WZ rox. clapping hands
I'm looking forward to cb with it! Is using it in an offical DBL CBt allowed yet?

This new WZ type is so much better than the old one. Thanks Lynx and Monoman for a great improvement to the WZ game. I hope everyone gets to see the benefits of it!  clapping hands

You forgot to mention Fridge. He's the one who actually came up with the idea to improve the WZ. We need more love

Fridge had an idea about changing WZ time and make it last longer (5 minutes or so), very different from the concept Lynx came up with.... So, no! I didn't forget...

hah, no actually, the idea of making the warzone appear after a certain time was formed by lynx and I brainstorming ideas for reducing the spawn zone discrepancies and was listed as a possible remedy in my initial post... we just weren't sure at the time if it was actually possible to do it.

You just dont' want to thank me because you're clanmates hate me and ratted me out to evill to get another permaban put on me.  but I'm already back on gameranger under another account on my new powerbook.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 08:20:43 pm by Fridge! » Logged

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
[a] LYNX

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 10:06:25 pm »

oh because this thread is relinkt i have to say that the vote was set to only 2 weeks.

[a] LYNX
[a] LYNX

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2006, 06:34:49 pm »

behind the download link is a new version of the same wz. mb spawn 3 on stronghold is fixed now? public release candidate 3 - test!

and for convinience here:
http://monoman.planetrainbowsix.gamespy.com/downloads/minute_later_wz.sitx

[a] LYNX
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads