*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:01:10 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Close Combat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Close Combat  (Read 13550 times)
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2005, 01:51:24 am »

Hey Spike...reading is good...try it.

"""And ok, on the recoil, perhaps Im WRONG, <<read that part first, please.

...been a while since ive fired either, but i seem to remember the AK being extremely heavy,and certainly did not kick 10 times harder than the m16 i fired as it does in this game (on full auto they all do to a degree of course, im mainly referring to singles)...perhaps ive been influenced by the comparison in RVS, which ill grant may be misleading..."""

Whoa!!!...holy shit Sheix, you admitted you may have misjudged the gun in the previous post?? what?? omg!..never mind, no one will pay attention to that part. And further, i wasnt comparing these to RVS guns...i was comparing them to each other in FTF in the context of my experience.

um...yeah.

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2005, 11:20:29 am »

Shiex i think spike was winding you up bud  We need more love

ps... Simulation mode - ouch, definatly not easy!

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2005, 12:17:51 pm »

ok...sheix steps in something once again..

ty for reigning me in BFG..and that is why you are beloved by all.

ok spike...got me.
Please pretend i didnt take a tone... stupid

I played some more, and i guess ill eat my words..The recoil is probably similar in gun to gun comaprison...
EXCEPT FOR the saw ...which however is good for me. Its acutally usable as a main weapon
I dont mind spamming an alley with 800 bullets...matter of fact..DADDY LIKE...
Im diggin the game bugs and all...You guys join me on the SIX server anytime you see it up..
Will be on KDX in the MP server..(for now in the COD room) and will be happy to kick unknowns for any GR person...friend OR foe...
BFG---cover me.

Typh, bring it.   shocked

holy shit...
that calls for a buncha ducks in a pseudo-erotic chorus line type of thing.

Duck Duck Duck

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2005, 03:29:44 pm »

Next week im going to be shakin ma stuff for some MP style Shiexy action! SAW rocks, i love suppressive fire hehe.  and it will be good to play with some slightly more intelligent players (the A.I. has some funny quirks)

Shiex!! I've got your ass back!!   Rambo

0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2005, 05:26:10 pm »

The Saw is definately the way to go, or the RPK....not only can you spam alleys like a Sheixy beast,
raping ppl with them is alot of fun also, basically like an aug with hi-caps Wink

I was'nt really into the mp mode at first, but just played about an hour, and Im almost a believer. Just gotta be a bit more methodical...

Sheix, I'll drop in later today...or tonight, I'll jump on KDX as well before I join up, keep a spot open for me, and lets drop the hammer on some pc sluts!

0 and Kilzo was his name 0
Lupus

Wuff!

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2005, 11:54:27 pm »

Just jumped on a copy at my local Apple store. It is different and I think I am going to like it. Seems like the tangos do kinda sit there at times but it seems to me to kinda balance because they are very hard to sight in on & hit. So far my sights are not magnifying the targets, but then I have only used the M16 and AK74. GR & RsV always seemed to almost assume each shot would be a hit whereas this AI does not even assume a hit with the target in easy range in the middle of the sight picture. I think this could be a great game once they work out a few rough spots.

Is there going to be any way to make mods for this?
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2005, 12:45:49 am »

i wub you shiex

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2005, 02:49:31 am »

Just beat SP.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2005, 08:22:00 am »

Almost there... but its much harder on Simulation and i am meant to be working!!

Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2005, 08:46:32 am »

I was on Marine, I believe.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2005, 09:31:49 am »

Tuff Tuff, escpecially with non-Gr noobs on the team...poor kid. Taking all the lives ....silly tard.
passed marine with modified coop with ass and Kilzo and what's his face, stuck on Sim at the Ballroom thing.....they flood the place,and im out of nades permanently for some reason..im thinking new bug/  WAYYY more tangos than RVS.

Saw spam is good, but will annoy the shit out of people in MP...will most likely restrict RPGs but not m203 or whatever its called...

Liking the game immensely despite bugs...again i think the Ghr's will LOVE it.
anyone know if you can make more than one round per map in adv?
I can see this making it into the cb schedule...No lag as far as i can tell..no complaints on my 304 up host with 8, smoke, saw spam, rpg spam and all..

Get Scott to get his shit hooked up, so we can keep the games organized, and asshole free...or at least GR peeps, assholes welcome.  As I said, offer stands, WILL KICK unkowns for any known GR player...
Voice PM me in GR (although i cant respond ingame,Ill open a spot) or come to macclans server, generally we are in CoD room until bucc sets us up.

oh, and fucking fear the assgoblin...for the love of god.

They REALLy will need more maps or it will die, and larger ones too.
They have a great sniper rifle, but needs larger map.
There are about three Keepers for decent outdoor stuff, and the rest are cqb, which is fine too, but not as cool.

And RVS is a great trainer for skills needed here...the pc noobs are like shooting puppies in a burlap sack.
the guys who are actually enlisted are a tad tougher. Funny to hear em claim cheating three days after the release. Oh and some rude little fuckers too, naggin the noob  HOST to quit tk'ing(pfffft!)..who the FUCK he think he is...Boots are on..bitch. Again, those that know him, know to fear the Assgoblin here too...  Smiley god love him. Yes, he throws lots of nade.

And...also...these are a tad small for any really well planned tactics...action is a bit fast for that..but can be done to a degree..Teamwok yes, slow and steady fireteam shit? mb not.

Random spawns suck.

Come get sum.
u 2 BFG..

Sancho!

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2005, 03:01:15 pm »

Hahahaha, fuggin ass with his RPG, not too shabby with a ak47 either, slut.

Gotta say though, the best is the melee attack Grin, sneak up behind someone and bust there ass with yer rifle..LMAO! Too funny lol

Lookin forward to many good games..kinda nice with pc players though, at least there is always a full game to jump into..not this 3 person RvS shizznit. But, once the hackers come out, Im sure I'll change my mind...hopefully Evill will get support soon so we can choose where we wanna play.

Sheix, mb we come up with a symbol in gr to let ppl know when yer hostin? Or just post a chat room, yea, that's the ticket. Anyhows, it's a nice rainy day, gonna go spam some tangos.

Kilz
cO.twist

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2005, 03:17:46 pm »

anyone know if you can make more than one round per map in adv?    <---Yea, when you set up the server, click the options tab on the right, and theres an option for rounds per map.  the only thing is, i think the lowest # of spawns for multiplayer is individual 1.
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2005, 05:16:48 pm »

O Dear God, how could i have forgot the melee...Assgoblin gave me a very instructive demo in the most proper use for it yesterday.

I was on my way to killing poor teamate VanHeusen for the 10th time, and issuing, in type, my standard..OMFG IM RETARDED apology when MR. GOBLIN comes up behind me and melees me with a very disturbing...""""!!!!UUUNGHHHhH!!!!!!"""""not once, NAY...twice....yes the apology never showed up upon my death. so of course i HAD to retype it..

.O, and did i mention that Assgoblin has the most evil maniacal laugh i have ever heard on a human when he has successfully pulled off whatever nefarious business he's up to???

Lovely, humiliating, haunting...

c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2005, 12:13:54 am »

So what the deal with multiplayer? Would like to play this game with some real folks.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2005, 03:36:25 pm »

Hey Spetzer!

Not a whole lot of servers as of yet, but imsure theyre on their way.
So in the meantime, Keep an eye out for the (SiX) room.
MAke sure in your options you can see even full servers..

I keep GR up so you can do one of two things....
either spam me with 15 pms in a row...type    "." + return,  15x and i will come out to let you in..or log into macclans KDX..generally Call of Duty Room and again, Ill let you in.
Pc players seem to be assholes, so Ill restate my offer...Any gr member gets preferential entry..
Ill put the bitch boot on for ya anytime.

Been playing plenty with Goblin, Kilzo and BlackStallion...

Sancho!

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2005, 05:29:44 pm »

PC'ers eat MacSpam Cool
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2005, 09:58:22 pm »

Once I get the cash together I'm going to buy the real version of the game so I can play online, hope to see yall out there.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
th.Sentinel

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2005, 02:18:32 pm »

For the moment there are 4 Toxic's with the game so if you want to play with/against us just pm one of us tonight around 8 GMT.

I will prolly be hosting with my crap connection  Grin

Cya soon.

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2005, 07:00:21 pm »

cb'ing in ftf.... what do you guys think?  Please leave check out this thread.... http://s7.invisionfree.com/Special_Forces_Clan/index.php?showtopic=131 and add your input as to how a ftf cb might be set up.

The sooner we get the general idea set up, the sooner we can begin.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads