*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:50:05 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: {E} 357mag resigns leaves {E}ledgendrob in charge  (Read 2493 times)
{E} 357mag

"Just try and control me"

« on: February 02, 2006, 11:11:00 pm »

like to thank dbl for the fun times ect. had a great time with alot of great guys....(have to add there were a few out there that i would like to take out with piano wire, and you know who you are dont you?), but thats another story.....anyways i leave ledgendrob in charge cause i know hes all about haveing fun and dosent sit around thinking of differant ways to cheat peeps so rob its all yours baby, most of all would like to thank each and everyone in the clan for all the laughs, fun,jokes...god we had the best time didnt we? you guys mean alot to me so drop me a email (ill let u know what game i am playing and yes i rule that game too)last and yes the least..for all you jackasses out there that made the game not so fun...(and yes thats mostly the reason i left)... ill go out with a bang and say... ya can kiss my ass right in the ruby red center!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:53:26 am by {E} 357mag » Logged
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 11:23:00 pm »

Where you going mag? will you toddle on here once in a while to say hello or are you leaving us for good?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
{E} 357mag

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 12:50:29 am »

sure will bfg...btw enjoyed ur friendship, and who knows, i may be back someday....(if recon 3 comes out u will see me for sure then) once they put mr t on the board i said baahh hell with this game...this buds for u mr t, fig i piss u 1 more time, lol
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:55:39 am by {E} 357mag » Logged
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 02:02:16 am »

I have to say I had the best time  in your room Mag, back when you used to have a full room each night - tons of laughs.

Take care bro.

legendrob

Don't be a DICKHEAD

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 11:55:05 pm »

Jesus Mag, this really sucks, but i guess a lot of us saw it coming. I guess we have to make Capt the honorary sheep fucker now,lol. Gonna miss ya on here buddy, the fun is still continueing, i cant see that ending, so pop in every now and then to say high, and kill capt or something. Good luck with what you do and where you go, and i hope to hear from you. Dont forget us. Cya on.
{E} 357mag

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 03:59:59 am »

ill be back...just got bored and tired of some the crap...cya
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 05:03:06 am »

Mag your presence will be missed, I enjoyed playing the World Tour on your server when you hosted.  You showed what a classy clan really is.  {E} never had any jackass's or bitchers, just a bunch of nice guys that were fun to play Ghost Recon with every night.  I agree the jackass's killed the game and so did the witchhunts that went around.

[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 05:33:17 am »

Good luck Mag. Of all the people I don't like in the community, you're the one I loved the most.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
Macuber

"GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS"

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 06:47:08 am »

Mag,
Your going to be greatly missed bro! You've brought together one hell of a group of people I enjoy playing GHR with! I've backed you and The [E]'s here on DBL and will continue to do so. So Rob.. your not alone here at DBL!  I say GHR is NOT DEAD!

"Is it true that cannibals won't eat clowns because they taste funny?"
{E} 357mag

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 07:46:27 am »

thanks mac....btw T i like bush...just ask ur wife
{E} 61cygni

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 08:21:02 am »

Sorry to see you go, though I guess you haven't been onin a few months anyhow  Sad Get yo ass back when ghr 3 comes out, we'll be missing you

But, congrats rob, you'll do a great job, keep up the good work on the forum and clan buddy
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2006, 06:11:39 am »

DAMN , Mags.... You were one heck of a host, and one of the best buddies on GR. I hope you find confort away from Ghost Recon wacking off to your center folds turned command maps... lol

Seriously Old Timer, come back soon... wont be as fun w/o yah!  Don't care what Kit Kat says .....  Nade  j/k

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
WeedWacker

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 04:54:37 am »

Sad to see you leave Mag...was fun taunting you, killing you, and letting you kill me.  Hope you find something that makes you happy...

WeedWacker's guarantee:  "if I don't kill you within 3 shots, the next one's free."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads