*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:28:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip
| | |-+  Tech Talk (Moderators: *DAMN Hazard, Civrock, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | | |-+  Apple presents the "Mighty Mouse"!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Apple presents the "Mighty Mouse"!  (Read 7960 times)
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 11:21:24 pm »

Then I guess you wait for a driver hack. It doesn't use lasers, so far that's Logitech only.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2005, 11:32:30 pm »

w00t, I can finally get rid of this piece of shit Microsoft mouse I've had since my other Apple mouse died. I'll go to CompUSA when a couple people pay me back the money they owe me on Friday. Now I just have to get my Tiger disks back, as I'm forced to be on my G3 until my brother arrives from California. Both my internal and External drives have crashed on me in the time frame of 1 week. I'm like a crash magnet.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Civrock

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 12:39:39 am »

lol

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2005, 01:47:51 am »

On the bright side, at least they didn't model the mouse after the character.. unlike those Disney mice...

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Po~ReverendMoss

Teabaggin' griefers since the Dawn of the Milennia

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2005, 06:34:06 pm »

I bought myself tablet for the pen feature, but it came with a two-button scroll mouse that i thought was pretty cool.... until now  Cool

:End Transmission:
jerkasaur

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2005, 09:08:46 pm »

My MX700 still pwns it
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2005, 03:35:23 pm »

Well, I got my Mighty Mouse from Apple yesterday (man, when they say you'll have it in 24 hours, they aren't kidding!).  It is very nice, has the same great feel as my standard one-button Apple Mouse, and has all those features that makes for better gaming (like, um, TWO-buttons).

My MX700 still pwns it

Ah, but you don't have one big thing that you get with the Mighty Mouse...the Apple logo.  Gotta have the "coolness" factor or it just doesn't count.  That's actually the reason I've never bought a two-button mouse...I don't allow anything on my desktop that doesn't have the Apple Logo.  So my monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc, all have to be Apple.  Printers, scanners, and other items without the Apple logo are sentenced to life elsewhere, so that my Apple equipment is not tainted.  Wink

Oh, one more thing...since my daughter is now in school, I was able to buy my new Apple Mighty Mouse at the educational rate of $44!  Grin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2005, 03:38:18 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2005, 07:33:15 pm »

w000t my tiger is back up and I'm gonna go get Mighty Mouse when CompUSA gets it.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
th.Sentinel

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2005, 07:37:54 pm »

Ah, but you don't have one big thing that you get with the Mighty Mouse...the Apple logo.  Gotta have the "coolness" factor or it just doesn't count.  That's actually the reason I've never bought a two-button mouse...I don't allow anything on my desktop that doesn't have the Apple Logo.  So my monitor, keyboard, mouse, etc, all have to be Apple.  Printers, scanners, and other items without the Apple logo are sentenced to life elsewhere, so that my Apple equipment is not tainted. 
Pfff ^^^^^ Freak Wink

I also got the MX700, it has 8 buttons and an ergonomical design. Fits great in my hand.
Btw I have the mouse for more then a year now and never had to change the batteries. It recharges itself in its dock when it needs to.

I think the wire on those apple mice is to slim, it always makes the wrong curls and ends up under the mouse itself. That is why I prefer going wireless.

+    + +    ++[+] +     ++[+]
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2005, 07:52:35 pm »

I just got my mouse in the mail today.

Loved it but can't use it for games until I can put in a keystoke on one of the buttons for talking in kdx and nf.

But anyway I think it works great. Seems smoother than my MX500 but I can't really tell until I play some games. The scoll ball works great! and the buttons are really nice.
|MP|Nomad
Forum Whore

Go Apple!!

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2005, 06:12:19 am »

Printers, scanners, and other items without the Apple logo are sentenced to life elsewhere, so that my Apple equipment is not tainted.

Apple doesn't make Printer & Scanners, at least not anymore..... Shocked

The King of Pistoleros
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2005, 08:40:41 am »

Damnit, CompUSA are such noobs. The guy was looked at me like I was some kinda Apple nerd or something and didn't know shit about it yet. He said they might get it in like 2 weeks. Now even Apple.com has a 7-10 day shipping on it. Fuck. I guess I'll have to wait.

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2005, 03:39:59 pm »

Damnit, CompUSA are such noobs. The guy was looked at me like I was some kinda Apple nerd or something and didn't know shit about it yet. He said they might get it in like 2 weeks. Now even Apple.com has a 7-10 day shipping on it. Fuck. I guess I'll have to wait.

Yeah, I thank Civic for enlightening me the second Apple posted it (he is such a forum/website/internet WHORE).  Because of that, I grabbed for my credit card that very instant and ordered one.  Had it the next day.  w00t!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

Civrock

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2005, 07:24:01 pm »

Grin

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2005, 04:15:59 pm »

im really enjoying my scroll wheel. I would get it peirced, but I heard it makes it less sensitive Grin

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Civrock

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2005, 04:23:42 pm »

goddamn... i want a Razer mouse with Apple scrollball! the Mighty Mouse is a bit too heavy for my taste and its form doesn't really fit my fingertip-style. the Razer is light and optimized for fingertip-usage... but Apple's scrollball is so fuckin' awesome! Undecided

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2005, 04:56:31 pm »

I love my little Mighty Mouse all around.  I'm thinking of getting one for my PC at work...then an Apple 20-in Cinema Display, Apple Keyboard...hehehe.  I could even put Apple stickers all over my Dell!

DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2005, 08:59:41 pm »

Oh great there was a topic about this lol, I got back from a 2 week trip to africa last night and saw this mouse today, and I was like "I wanna post on DAMN to find out how good it is"  Sounds GREAT! Cant wait, just ordered it.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2005, 09:19:37 pm »

Well I have had my mouse for a few weeks now.

You can use usb overdrive with it if you do not install the Apple drivers.

The problem I have with the mouse is that it can't work with 2 buttons pressed down. So because I like to have a voice button on my mouse for KDX and NF I can't actually shot my gun when talking.

I am going to staying with my Logitech 500 for now but I will probably get the new razor when ever its released.
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2005, 09:27:46 pm »

The new Logitech G5 looks pretty sexy - you can even customize how much it weighs.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads