*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:14:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN
| | |-+  Feedback on Admins & moderators
| | | |-+  What's with all the flaming
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's with all the flaming  (Read 17020 times)
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 11:05:10 pm »

You just didn't care typhy? Trend of the month for you, but never walking away from a fight. For shame...

If Rapid comes back again I will be shocked, but I would put it past him to lock it. However Rapid vs Sheix II could be arranged on a neutral host ( I could provide ) if you want.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 11:26:28 am »

Figures so many responses from non-related fools...  Now to business:

Now see, theres nothing wrong with pointing out that you are clearly delusional. Prudence DEMANDS it.

Now, let's point out how delusional you are, mister pathetic.  The Public needs to be properly informed. 

You said I had a grudge becuase you owned me

Yes, in general, hell, look how pathetically you harrass me with childish comments everytime I see you in Harvey's Server.  And for what, to feel like you're better than me?  You, my friend, are pathetic.

I replied that i had a FULL server of witnesses to the fact that i outscored your THIRTEEN straight maps to THREE. You then left the server somehow under the impression that winning three maps showed the world that you were the better player, when that is clearly silly.

Nice, trying to look like the complete innocent gamer, who simply never does anything wrong.  Little guy, tell the public what you said, when I called you out to a 1 vs 1, where NF isn't allowed, so you wouldn't have buddies on my team telling you where I'm at, like usual.   What happened then hotshot?  Oh yeah, you said you "couldn't" or some shit.  Nice, and here, you call yourself the better player that outscores me and is better than me, yet won't 1 vs 1 me.  Like I said, you're pathetic.  Keep "keeping track" of your scores in everyday games and thinking you're better.  Until you're down to step up to the plate, and handle it, you're just hot, stinky air talking.  Lips Sealed

I am helping you to inject some stability into your chaotic thinking process so the world wont seem like such an unfair place.

No "hunny", I'm helping you see the real picture.  The one where your buddies aren't on NF on my team telling you where I'm at.

Asking you not to go climb on Lone for some lovins isnt really viscious either (annoying to YOU perhaps, but not viscious)...im just asking that you not waste our admins time with that silly stuff....its a game.

Here, you talk as if you know what you're talking about.  I'm talking about all your nonsense you came into these forums to spread, and the flamed out way you went about it guy.  Grow up man.  Stop flaming. 

Like I told you in game tonite, stop being such the childish flamer everytime I see you. 

And if you're going to do it in these forums, yeah, I'll ask ppl like Lone-Wolf. who's a mod, to delete your nonsense.  And if you call that wasting anybody's time, is you wasting everybody's time by posting nonsense that had to get dealt with.  Now go back to your hole.

PS:  There was never a Deora/Sheix Part 1.  He declined my 1v1 challenge.  If anything, Deo1/Sheix0, for declining my challenge after being a loud mouth claiming he was the better player lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 11:34:22 am by |ÅK|*Deora* » Logged

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2005, 11:40:47 am »

Perhaps Sheix has better things to do than playing a meaningless 1v1 against a vastly inferior player, not to mention a sniveling idiot.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 02:30:58 pm »

1. People on nf have little advantage. No one plays with ghost cams.

2. Sheix is a vastly superior player to you, and a good guy at that. He's an admin on the BTs server, and I highly doubt he would "harass" you. Why would Sheix want to play you? No matter the outcome(most liekly Sheix winning) you would find something to complain about. Lag, NF, big map, small map etc etc etc.

3. Lone wolf just left for texas, and is afk from the forums right now, and he wouldn't delete anything you asked for anyway. Sorry buddy, you're on your own.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 07:34:42 pm »

I am totally aware how pointless using reason with you is, but im gonna try anyway.
And this aint a flame, either, its a point by point refutation of his ludicrous claims.

And I'll get on your level lest anyone gets the idea that somehow i fear you simply for not agreeing to a 1v1. Im going to give you the SPECIFIC reasons why we won't be meeting like that, and I could give a FLYING shit whether you believe me or not.

My point stands, that unless you can come even CLOSE to outscoring me evenly over a body of maps like Assgoblin, Autriche, Blake, Niklot, Typh, Myst, Marcus, Juggie, or Frizbee do regularly, you are not worth my time. Not even remotely. They all end up on the same end of the scoreboard, and they NEVER EVER EVER make excuses. they would all be worthy of a 1v1.

This is more for anyone whos seen our interaction on Harvs or anywhere else.

Harassing you?? Possibly....but More like putting up a mirror to show you how you act towards other people.
Yep, you got it, Im acting JUST LIKE YOU and thats why it makes you nuts.
You think your'e the only Bulldog in the yard, and it eats you ALIVE.

1. No matter what the teams, situation, setup, or map, you have some weak-ass excuse for getting beat.   Youre the one  PUBLICLY crowing here that somehow you OWN me. Hell, THAT'S the only reason I keep score. You clown in public like you're hot shit on a hot plate, and my point is, that for that to be the case, you simply MUST BE ABLE TO OUTSCORE ME in full view of witnesses...at least once in a while...and im keeping track simply because you find it soo easy to lie about outcomes, or pretend they didnt exist. Yes, im pathetic enough to feel the need to check your bs.
Heres a few examples.

If you are on a team who doesn't have comms, you whine that we're on kdx...(its funny how many times youve been owned, and hear you say netphone, when the person that killed you ISNT EVEN ON NETPHONE...now, that one's sad to watch.

And if the teams are 4 vets vs you and 7 noobs, (4on8) you say that the noobs are blocking you, causing your loss;

If Our team has more people, instead of taking advantage of the TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT, you post pages in your forum about how uneven the teams are. and show the ONE screenshot (not showing the players that left because of having to endure your ranting)  ... and prove that somehow a ONE person advantage lost you the game.
I mean dude, even the NOOBS hate seeing you come in, becuase you tk like mad on accident, but GOD HELP EM if they do it....the shit will hit the fan for accidently Tk'ing Deora the Great...omg the wrath....we've all seen it. Youre one of the few guys i know who will retaliate on a noob for accidently killing you from inexperience. PURE CLASS.

If the teams are even, OBVIOUSLY youve been outsmarted by the evil NF, bc you know..Real swat teams dont communicate or anything and you are simply unbeatable otherwise (where in reality 98% of the NF conversation is internal trashtalk, and your position hardly comes up)...Although last night, as Duncan PLAINLY stated "Deora, Straight Up, I Sold your ass out"..yep that happened. BUT all he told me was which building, not where in that building..no ghost cams remember?? It was 4;45 in a  5min round where we were running circles trying to find each other. It was done to end the round quickly, not to injure your baby-ass sensitive soul. And despite me DEMANDING him tell me where you were over ALL of those rounds, he wouldnt..he just wouldnt, except for that once...He sells me out ALL the fuckin time...thing is, i dont FREAK out over it, and start killing teamates.

Your response?? Total classic Deora?rapid style...You TK'd Duncan. And he didnt even boot you, as I would have done.. Thats how you roll. Its cute. You do the same for noobs you dont like...Tk 'em over and over to get across your point that youre the most important playa on the map, and blocking a door for being new and confused. Class again.  Shit theres a reason that people dont want to play on your team. Youre a whiny retaliatory baby who has to get his way or here comes the TKs...even ENDER..for gods sake (GR's nicest player in history)..TKing ENDER over and over bc youre pissy...wow bro, get a clue.

Matter of fact, you are the ONLY clan leader i have seen in my entire gaming history to CONSISTENTLY complain and make excuses and lay blame for your losses on circumstances instead of yourself...
Thats weak and cowardly and a trait you wont usually find in someone who claims to be a leader of anything. Your team left you for VERY specific reasons, not becuase of some "infiltrator who infected the ranks with lies and gossip from the inside out" <<your website direct quote)))  Are you for real? Thats some paranoid schizophrenic business there....Dude, they left becuase you treated em ALL like shit, and then tried to take credit for their skills by claiming that you trained em all AK style and sent them on their way. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

AssGoblin can outscore me no matter WHAT team hes on, or what the teams look like and guess what, he dont use netphone, Autriche can outscore me from green even when the teams are stacked, so can Blake, so can Nik, so can Gem, Typh, Juggie, Sinister, Spetz, and others..and NONE of em make excuses like you do. Their scores do all the talking, not their butt-hurt egos.  Come up to their level so you can run your mouth without seeming so..so...childish and lost.

All of those guys end up on the top of the board regardless of their team composition, so what makes them so much different than you? (I mean besides being light years ahead of you on skills)  Well, to a person, they NEVER make excuses for bad rounds. They take a weak team as a personal challenge, and they all rise to the occasion. They all take responsibility, and EVERY one of them could admit to a loss, regardless of the circumstances...so In a word, i trust them all, so that in the case of a one on one, and I won, I could trust that they wouldnt try to take away the power of a clean win by complaining about following.  (THESE ARE YOUR RECENT EXCUSES) **phone, ball-mouse, Noobs, netphone, poor door opens, uneven teams, not enough players, too many players, Hacking, and lag.. In short, theres no benefit in beating you one on one, you'd just deny it or make excuses..like the grudge game with Nixon....to quote you again after your loss "Well, if I knew he was gonna take a shotgun, I would have taken one...." huh?? wha??

And again, ill refer to an old example of your unstable tendencies...After almost a year of admitting to me personally that you ARE Rapid while you and Monk were trying to get me on AK, where you were being addressed by your oldest clanmate as "RAPID", YET, you are STILL pretending to be two people after all this time, and after everyone knows that you and Rapid are the same person.(to quote YOU directly>>>"""and please Sheix, keep in on the Downlow, there are fools that got a grudge on Rapid from the RS days"")  Someone who isnt proud enough (or stable enough) of their identity to lay claim to it, and hold on to it, isnt worth my time.  Claiming that you are Deora 'rolling' on Rapids computer to 'game it up' the other day had the entire KDX group in tears they were laughing so hard.

Grow up and Own yourself.

Till you can even out a bit, Ill be here to check your bs.
FO RIZZLE NIZZLE!

"When the Two make themselves as one, Then shall they enter the kingdom of heaven"  ---jesus

That, sunshine is why we aren't meeting anytime soon. 
To quote Baron Samedi,  "YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!"

But have a REALLY great day, anyway. 

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2005, 01:35:41 am »

Listen to yourself.  It's hard enough for you to say no, you had to write a whole essay, on your cowardness.  No problem, now it's the time that you permanently shut up then.  You are coward enough to talk so much trash, yet refuse to 1v1, yeah, you're a sorry ass loud mouth.  Thanks for showing it to everybody.

As for Typhy commenting, it's typical somebody that got booted from our clan, still holds a grudge, and spreads his personal hatrid around.  You just show how much growing up you have to do.  Go ahead, and reply your nonsense, like I said, it's nonsense.

Spike, you really want to be replied to.  Who are you again?  Oh yeah, that guy always getting killed. Nevermind, won't waste my time with you.  But you know what, stop wasting your time typing, and go out and practice a little more little guy.  You definately had no business putting in your hot air in this thread, and now, please back the fuck down.  As for Lone-Wolf, I met him and we had good conversation and he had np deleting flames against me or my clan, which is why I came in this part of the forums anyways Spike.  So don't act as if everybody is anti-Rapid/AK/Deora, and you're allowed to act the idiot.  I simply, am trying to keep flamers like Sheix, to be addressed.  Instead, more flamers jump on the forest fire.  Too bad it does nothing for your personal character, other than show how much of a low life you are. 

Sheix, might want to be sober next time you post, and try summing down your nonsense, because in the end, it's non-sense.  And nice job denying a 1v1, where NF wouldn't be used, and you wouldn't have your buddies on my team telling you where I'm at, so you actually have a chance to kill me.   Sorry ass, no honor, wanna be "gamer".   Way to get the "edge" on the competition.  By NF'ing with a guy in my team.  Might as well label you, and anybody that does this, the cheater you are. 

NO HONOR IN PEOPLE THAT USE NF WHILE 1 GUY RED, 1 GUY GREEN, GIVING AWAY OTHER PEOPLE'S POSITION.

That's called cheating.  Hope you learn your lesson, and gain some knowledge, and hopefully honor, in your game.

Oh, btw, Thx for addressing this Mauti...[/sarcasm]   You have logged on, yet couldn't give an honest, good to heart response.

btw, here's where Sheix's hatrid grew from, getting owned by me, for his past whole career, until now, when he finally got buddies on NF on my team giving away my position.  LOL @ this loser Sheix.

lol Cool Grin We need more love

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2005, 03:45:42 am »

1.  Yes, how quaint and Brag-worthy for you to show a screenshot over six months old that shows you outscoring me by ONE kill..hahahahahahahahahaaaa 

One Kill...six months ago...hahahahahahahahaa yeah, Been that long since you outscored me, no wonder you took a ride on the way-the-fuck-back machine for a screen.

2. WAY to dodge all the issues. I mean youre doing the chickendance faster than my grandma in germany.
Im telling you WHY we arent gonna 1v1. Too bad you can't address any of it with a meaningful point by point refutation...you got nothing to say cuz its all true.

You're a complainer, and excuse maker, you got zero honor, and I don't respect or fear you in the least and I gain nothing by beating a half-talent like you.

3. Way to beat a dead Horse..you know about the part where we TOLD you INGAME and anyone reading this that Duncan sold your ass down the river while refusing to do so about thirty other times. And the only reason he had to do that was to put an end to a painful round where i was GIMPED and you were camping the top windows of the blue building. Server policy is enforced against camping like that next time.

Cheating...hahah ok..so theres theres 4 guys on netphone, and a six man game..we get to either go 4-2 which makes you cry or make the teams even on NF which makes you cry. Even if he hadnt sold you that once, you would have assumed we did it every round. No way to win that for us.  Im sorry that single round was so important to you, and that you felt betrayed and violated that duncan told me what building you were camping in.  I had no idea you were emo. If you had been man enough to rush a gimp, it wouldnt have been necessary. Next time, just join a game where youre wanted, and it will go easier for you.

I also missed the part where you addressed the Deora-Rapid issue. If you and he are NOT the same person, Why did you ask me in a conversation where you were entirely addressed as Rapid, that I should Keep it on the Downlow? I missed the part where you answered that like a mentally competent human...o wait, you didnt...glossed it right over...gg as usual.  Dodge, avoid, blame, insult...but NEVER address.
If you're HALF a man, this forum DEMANDS an explanation for this one. Are you or are you NOt the same person?

Ill summarize with some of your finer examples of dodging the issue, and how chikencrap you are when it comes to owning up to a loss as they come...ALL EXCUSES..no point in gaming you if these are all you got to explain your deaths away.  (THESE ARE YOUR ACTUAL RECENT EXCUSES) **phone, ball-mouse, Noobs, netphone, poor door opens, uneven teams, not enough players, too many players, Hacking, and lag..
No one ever beats you Deora, your excuses do...so theres no point..

And again, Ill remind that every one of the players i named can and do outscore me on even teams, on green's unfair spawns, on uneven teams, and yet ive never heard HALF the excuses coming off them. Why can't you do the same? Look up to them, they are ALL your daddies.

and PS, since you mispelled it twice, HATRID is spelled HATRED.
Glad you at least got your GED.

I'm not anti AK, i'm Anti-Idiot.

Cool

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2005, 04:31:14 am »

I'll just say this rapid, you've got five kills in seven rounds in that ss. That's pathetic. If you own sheix so completely, you'd think you would have a few more kills.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2005, 05:08:00 am »

3v3 spike.  Anyways, you're trying to be negative, any way you can.  That's me in the SiX Server, vs Gemini, Sheix and William.  And trust me, there's plenty of more where that came from.  I'm just explaining where Sheix's frustration came from.   Now, he thinks he can come here and flame on me, and not have me say anything.  Too bad flamer, I'll put your fire out here as well. 

Poor guy has no honor, barely getting kills by having his buddies on NF in the opposite team telling him where the enemy's at.  Wow, must feel good to be able to kill like that... [/sarcasm]  lol

So Sheix, keep being the loudmouth idiot, typing nonsense on and on, and still saying no, to a 1v1, where your buddies won't be on NF to save your sorry ass  clapping hands

And the more you think you're good when you, what was that, "outscore", lmao, wtf is that.   Oh yeah, this...  lol

Here's your "outscoring" in effect lol

Way to outscore me by 2.  I'd hope you can outscore me with those teams, you idiot.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 12:41:13 am by |ÅK|*Deora* » Logged

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2005, 06:14:18 pm »

someone just ban rapid for flaming and be done with it.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2005, 07:07:48 pm »

I wouldn't call it flaming...

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2005, 07:23:24 pm »

rapid, didnt you get banned from *DAMN, awhile ago? and plus, sheix says, and I believe him, that you were talking a buncha shit like usual and sheix backed up whatever he said back by pwning you in an RvS game.

So your Stereotyping views, are allowed, when all their doing, is flaming me, and tryng to discredit my initial claims?  Oh hell no.  Keep your nose out of this business.  You weren't even there, yet here you are ready to talk down on me.  You're dumb, and you shouldn't even be typing/posting/talking.  Lips Sealed

That's why I get pissed off, because I'm here talking about Sheix, and his negative false gossip he's spreading around, and you decide you want to act out against me, as if I've ever done anything else to you, other than kill you in the game.  Stereotyping views.  The, "I hear about you and don't like what I hear, so I dont like you".  Stfu, get to know me, then if you do have a conflict with me, then you have an actual reason.  The jump on your buddy's side, and justifying his wrong actions, is what makes me even more pissed at your shallow being.

Now, again, back the fuck down.  Your views weren't necessary, needed, nor valid to begin with.  This isn't the somebody's talking bad on Sheix, let's go defend him game.

Now for your next set of 2¢:

1. People on nf have little advantage. No one plays with ghost cams.

Obviously, you are not even caring to hear what I'm saying.  People with NF, on the same team, don't have that much advantage.  But, the way Sheix and others like autriche duncan kilzo and few others do it, is they jump on both teams, while all together on NF.  Now, whenever one of them dies, they tell the others where the enemy's at.  Get it?  They're on BOTH teams using NF giving away enemy's position when they die and view thru the remaining living.  That my friend, is cheating

2. Sheix is a vastly superior player to you, and a good guy at that. He's an admin on the BTs server, and I highly doubt he would "harass" you. Why would Sheix want to play you? No matter the outcome(most liekly Sheix winning) you would find something to complain about. Lag, NF, big map, small map etc etc etc.

Oh, so since he's your buddy, and a good guy to you, he's superior than me.  Yes Spike, your opinion is granted and given.  Too bad I can care less about it.  Too bad you're being loud about your opinion, and again, not needed.   Yes he's an admin, and that's why he's supposed to act cool, not the fool, like he has been.  I play the game.  I join up, say hi to everybody, and begin to kill, and even get killed.  All in the name of playing RvS and having a good competitive time.  It's when fools like Sheix, who happen to have history of getting killed by me, decide to start saying nonsense out of nowhere, I, depending on my state, be it drunk, mad, glad, or sad, react acccordingly.  The guy has no room to say anything, unless is nice.  Like dad always said, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.  And if you do say something stupid, expect the reaction you seeked.

3. Lone wolf just left for texas, and is afk from the forums right now, and he wouldn't delete anything you asked for anyway. Sorry buddy, you're on your own.

Again, I already answered you on this one, and I told you me and him talked about 3 months ago, and he agreed the flaming people were doing, was quite unneccessary.   I just found it lame, that now that he's friends with Sheix, and Sheix got a bug up his ass to harrass me, that he wouldn't regulate his flames, much less like he would anybody else.

Now that you been addressed, how bout, staying away from this topic that had nothing to do with you in the beginning.  Thanks.  -|ÅK|*Deora*

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2005, 09:23:36 pm »

Rapid, I do know you. I've seen you, observed you play RS and RvS for the past three years. This is my deal, because a. Sheix is a friend of mine and I think you're just spouting unneccessry bullshit, so I'll defend him. b. you can't stop me from giving my two cents, and I'll continue to do so until someone like mauti tells me to stop.

Shiex is not spreading "negative false gossip" you create that negative image for yourself rapid with your lame site, your arrogent and in your face posts and your constant additude.

In the second ss up there, the teams are fair. If you're as good as you think you are, you and aut together along with marcus and groo should be able to win.

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2005, 09:40:31 pm »

Obviously you're stereotyping me and this situation due to the fact it happened to your friend.  Nj proving me right.

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2005, 10:34:48 pm »

Ok Rapid, since these long posts hurt your sensitive eyes, and STILL i cant get you to respond to any SINGLE ONE of MY assertions...got one question for you so we dont bruise your baby butt in the next game.

If there is a SIX man game going, being five FRIENDS and ONE PRICK, and FOUR of us are on netphone, how you want us to make the teams??

If you dont give a responsible answer to this one particular question...you can go FUCK yourself..really.

You want a 4 on 2??
Where all KDXers are on the same team so you can scream and whine the entire fucking game about UNFAIR teams??

OR you gonna just deal with the fact that one KDXer is on your team, and that in your entire history of playing with us, that you have ONE time where you can PROVE that you got sold out ( and by prove, i mean we TOLD you to your face becuase you were'nt man enough to rush a GIMP IN A LONG DRAWN OUT ROUND.)  Next time you camp for that long when the other guys gimped you'll get to leave the server.

AND THE ONLY REASON WE WOULD EVER EVER SPLIT UP A KDX TEAM IS BECAUSE SOME WHINY BITCH MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU IS CRYING HIS ASS OFF ABOUT UNFAIR TEAMS>>>MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND!@

Next time, we'll cater to your every spoiled whim just to keep you from complaining all the time about every single perceived injustice to YOU...Cuz you are the most valued and important player is all of RVS world. really you are.

Answer it...think it through, and if you dont answer that ONE simple question, becuase youve blown off all my other assertions like a chickenshit, you are proving MY point that your a whiny, issue avoiding, excuse making, half talent, forum jackoff who cant stand to deal in the world of fact..

Ive known this all along since you fought Crom so hard becuase Crom wouldnt use your TRADEMARK INFRINGED copy of the APPLE icon in yourhalfass logo(a logo he NEVER asked you for by the way)...real world facts, and law dont apply to you..i mean you argued that point alone to an empty forum for three whole months. Despite my showing you the EXACT LAW concerning trademark infringement by one of the most aggressive Legal communities in the entire western world (APPLE) you still claimed i didnt know what i was talking about. You have a massive talking out your ass syndrome...get it looked at.

Yeah and nice screen, if you cant beat me with Aut, Marcus and Groo, you better rework that AK tactic styin youre so fuckin proud of.

Answer the teams question or dont bother replying.

|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2005, 12:39:21 am »

Listen to yourself, you're a bitch.  How bout you drop the NF, not hard, and play without it.  Especially when you been running your mouth so g'damn much.  Oh wait, that's all you can do is run your mouth. 

TOO BAD THAT USING NF WHILE ON BOTH TEAMS, IS CONSIDERED CHEATING while dead, and viewing thru the remaining alive players, you stupid son-of-a-bitch.  You like calling people names, how bout I call you what you are.

Anyways, drop your nonsense flaming on the forums, it's obvious you lost.  You're loud, you're stupid, and you try to justify NF'ing with your buddies while on both teams.  Stay on the same team if on NF.  How hard of a rule is that to follow you pointless prick?

Here, yet another reminder where all this came from.  Another shot from the old school.
It's funny how much you appear on old SS's.  Especially with what you would say "low kill count" lol
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 12:53:19 am by |ÅK|*Deora* » Logged

(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2005, 01:22:36 am »

Of course you cant answer ONE SINGLE SIMPLE LITTLE QUESTIOn...you fucking retard.
I even made it easy and short for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HOW...DO ....YOU...WANT...THE ..>TEAMS?

6 man game, four on Netphone.
You want a 4-2?  or one  guy on NF on your team?
PICK ONE, cuz youre not getting it both ways
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Not ranting tangent about something unrelated... and 8 month old screens please) ; focus, stick with it and give me a solution.

and Btw, Im NOT getting off netphone cus some pussified ghetto hack wanna be, butt-hurt fool is gonna post on a forum about me, put posts on HIS website about it AND host a game room with grammatically mangled reference to it all, to be as utterly repetitive and screamy as humanly possible....

Obsessed much?
You'll cry as usual either way, but which way will make you CRY LESS?

Answer the question..or shut the FUCK UP.

** you should be  OH SO VERY proud to have to dig all the way (six or 8 months) pre- BBS to find screens of your ownage..lets see something recent. O wait, you dont have any...rgr.

gg

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2005, 02:22:31 am »

Heres what I'm not getting....why on earth are people keeping screenshots of the scores? And what does it matter? As for the chat on NF or KDX or whatever voice app I have been on when playing fun games, it's never been about the game, but rather who fucked whos mother or something like that.

Still, it's good to see people care this much about a game...

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2005, 03:33:31 am »

If it makes you feel any better, Rapid, I'm never on NF, and I can kick your ass six ways to sunday.

Using NF for "ghosting" screws you more often than not. Your teammate gives you bad instructions, and you're not careful, because you're sure that the enemy isn't in a given position, and you get lit up.

Something funny - None of your screen shots are even remotely impressive. I've been playing RVS since the day it was released, I have a grand total of ONE screen shot. It's of a 19-1 round at Prison. I hit 44-1 at Peaks a few months back, and 33-1 just a few weeks ago ( Sheix was there, I believe ). I don't take screen shots of those. I don't need pictures to "prove" that I'm a good player. Neither does any good player.

You have screen shots of fucking 7-4? Or better yet, 3-4 and 5-4? Those are records that most of us would want to put behind us, not showcase.

You're nothing. You're an average at best RVS player, in a clan that hasn't won a CB since Febuary, 2003.

Everytime you die, there's an excuse. "Lag", "NF', "Cheater", "Stupid teammates in my way". Grow the fuck up. You got killed, just keep your fucking mouth shut.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
|ÅK|*Deora*

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2005, 04:06:40 am »

Does my name say Rapid?  No. Says Deora.  Get it straight.

And Typhy, it is you the one that makes the excuses when you loose.  I've done heard you throw some pathetic fits when you loose.  Enough to never want to talk to you.  Still haven't.  I can care less if I win or loose.  I just don't care for the flamers. 

I can care less who's better than me.  What I care about, are dumbasses that are flaming and being loud for no reason, when they suck ass, such ass Sheix.  Especially when they claim they're better than you.  And when they claim they're better than you, and are stuck misusing NF to get some kills.  Not to mention, saying they're better, then get called out to a 1v1, and refusing it.  In other words, Sheix wants to flame anyway he can, and then turn around and act innocent.  "Who me, I'm with my friends playing, I didn't do anything wrong, it's you".  He's a fucking retard.  Take your time to stfu and simply play Sheix.  And if you're gonna talk out your ass, expect somebody to put your sorry ass in your place.

BTW, in a 4v2, and 4 of you are on NF, I expect you to have honor and pride on how you go on about your gaming.  Like Brutha said, be on NF to goof around and have fun, not to give away enemy's position.  But when you're caught up being the lowlife cheater you are, you're labeled by your actions.  Nj NF cheater.  You and anybody that misuses it while being on both teams.

Btw, we've had a SS pwnage section for fun for a while, and yeah, we like to be silly, take SS's, and post them.  Mostly when |AK|'s cleaned out the other team, or plain did good solo.  And I guess, in the end, it payed off, being that some loud mouth, comes in here to act all tough as if he's got reason.   He doesn't.  He's been getting owned his whole career.  And now, he wants to talk down on me?   I don't think so. 

BTW, here's another one, a more recent one, since it is killing Sheix to bring up those old memories of his sorry being lol

(This isn't a pwnage shot, just a shot of me outscoring Sheix recently, like he requested)

And, he's in the team with more people, and better players.  Not that it matters, but I thought I'd point it out. lol

Go get yourself a hooker and get laid Sheix.  Maybe that outa calm you down.  Your frustration is spilling onto everything you do.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 04:17:27 am by |ÅK|*Deora* » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads