*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:46:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  CB Reports
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CB Reports  (Read 10444 times)
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2005, 04:57:23 pm »

I just want too say That was Some fun games vs [a]

Hope we play again!

And That was some good games too vs z][t- That was OpS][Biggest Dream too beat z][t-!
GhRa> G-Force

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2005, 05:08:51 pm »

Yeah, we play [a] and won 4-3 very gg's but our day was completed as we beat z][t 4-3 and well maybe it would of been different in last game but Civic managed to Nade himself and we won Cheesy
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2005, 10:28:45 pm »

hey fellas, wanna thank :MoD: for a lovely and fun cb, always fun and cool to cb you guys  Cool.

gg's , revenge any time  Smiley,

Stripes.

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2005, 10:32:38 pm »

Always a pleasure.  Not only did we get Civic to  Nade himself on one map but Neo did as well.  lol

...though civic would like to blame it on his "invisible door".. Wink

theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2005, 11:14:58 pm »

ggs to [a] clan for some competitive games in our recent cqb.  More importantly they put up with our vox issues.

rematch anytime, you wild animals!

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2005, 12:05:38 am »

" every morning i wake up and ask myself is it worth livin or should i blast myself" - hehe. Civic did a gj tho, toke u all 3 in 3 of the maps? damn nice. but ya, i didnt get to tk myself, too bad.  Lips Sealed - anyway gg's

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2005, 01:20:59 am »

Yeah, we play [a] and won 4-3 very gg's

ggs indeed OpS. Would have been much nicer without the rude and unnecessary comments though.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2005, 02:56:59 am »

I was in the house.... looking across the lawn with the small hill into the tiny post where players sometimes choose to stand. 

"Is he hiding in there?," I thought to myself. 

Shots rang out.  "MAN DOWN." the Ghost Recon voice rang out. 

"Shit!," yelled out my team member, BobbyPeru.

To make matters worse, I could see the smoke turn yellow from the corner of the glass I was looking through.

Time to act.

Bobby gave me a heads up, "He's heading right at the zone!"

But did he mean my right?  His right?!  West?!  North?!

Then I heard something helpful-- a click.  He must have been reloading, or swtiching weapons.

The 45 second siren yelled out a warning.  "Gotta move, Weak," I thought.

Down the stairs with those familiar thuds and into the garage with the pickup truck in it.  The door was already open.

"Fuck, is he in here?  NO- I opened that."

It was nervous time.  I was shaky.  Game was tied 3-3 in the CQB vs. {E} and I knew Malign was lurking somewhere in the shadows.  There was no way I could hope that Ive would TK his mate like he had earlier on chalet during the cqb, Bobby had already wiped him from contention.

Me and Malign-- showdown for all the sheep.

I switched my SA80 to full auto hoping that I wouldn't be surprised be Malign and find myself in his crosshairs before my bullets met his pixeled character.

"HE'S HEADING RIGHT AT YOU,"  Bobby warned.

Kneel and wait?  No- he might have a GL.....

My only chance was to go head up with him.  I turned the corner out of the door and both of us let our fully automatic rifles greet eachother.

"Fuck, I'm hit!!!"

Did I get him.....?
-----------------------------

GG's to {E} clan in our first head to head action of this season.  It was wild and intense, yet we joked and laughed after each game.  Some people think gentlemanly competition is non existant on the DBL.... not so, my friends.

{E} 357mag

"Just try and control me"

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2005, 04:46:41 am »

your right weak great job sounded like fun,i think it is great that some clans can maintain the gentalman part like our clans can, always a pleasure playing you guys and maybe next time ill be in there playing with ya
{E} Ive

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2005, 10:30:04 pm »

Yep well said weak an yes i did spray mal in a previous game lol. Had lota fun though wasnt bout the sheep buncha buddies playin
[:] Narauko

the Germans call this BEER?!?

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2005, 06:14:55 am »

wOOt i finally get to rape and pillage weak's sheep.

Yet another close cb with [:]. GGs all. If it hadn't been for ein being on fire...

nark.

War is a hobby, one Fucked Up Beyound All Recognition game.
[/color]
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 06:33:11 am »

i believe that's 4 cbs where we go down to the wire.  This one especially haf its tough moments.... from some tough shots on dowtown to an intense showdown on nightbattle.

You guys played well.... take care of our sheep.... we plan on gettting them back.   Grin

{E} Ive

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2005, 07:33:19 pm »

ty agt and [a] for the great cbs both played hard and was a lot of fun. [a]s cb went down to the wire 4-4 prison nights. When the smoke cleared [a]s fearless leader tigah and one of her brave soliders was left standing:)
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 09:55:26 pm »

Thanks, Ive - although I would hardly say fearless Wink

I would like to thank [?] for some nail biting action lastnight. Being 3-1 down, It was a good come back by us, but you guys put up a good fight that's for sure -  and yes, even with the camp fires and tents pitched (and 3 drawn games), it was a lot of "fun" as you guys kept reminding us Smiley

So after 11 games in total with [?] we played another 10 games with {E} - wow my soldiers were really working hard that night. I must say - {E} are a great clan to play against. I don't think I've had that much fun and felt that comfortable playing a cb against any other clan yet. Mags and his crew made us fell most welcome, kept laughing with us all the way and even made jokes at the end. Exciting tie-breaker, Fun games, exceptional opponents - what more could a gal ask for? Great Sportsmanship {E} - it'll be an honor to play you guys again.

From [a] Red Tigah and the other Animals
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 09:59:47 pm by [a] Red Tigah » Logged

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
{E} 357mag

"Just try and control me"

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2005, 12:08:08 am »

10-4 on that tigah !!!! i must say it was fun getting whipped by a female,i talked to hog erlier told him to feed the sheep, he told me he was feeding them pork,i would love to see the picture of evil with his nipple periced (if ya can send that) lol j/k....maybe next time we will barbaque.. "southern stlye" (cause we eat all animals here) and be sure to bring your kin folks for some hot action later on ! We need more love  P.S  thanks was real fun lots of laughs will play again soon !  
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 12:16:24 am by {E} 357mag » Logged
DarK.
God bless the freaks

Forum's Evil Side

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2005, 10:26:25 pm »

What a match. Started out with an odd ending on militia compound making it 0-1 E. MoD came back with an astoundingly quick poundation of E on Creekbed. Then E came right back and nailed MoD in a close chalet map (might I add that map is worse than a person with a G3 hosting a 36 player all nades game on dedust) With Malign barely nicking darks side in a shootout. MoD came back w/one of our favorites Castle and was trounced embarrasingly (excuse my spelling) But then it was our turn. DarK got his lucky slippers (yes thats right to keep my damn feet warm) And mod started winning. Pulling out a miracle on Prison NIght, then DarK somehow manages to kill both malign and Ive as they had him cornered on docks. The last map was aztec in which malign died relatively quickly due to darks hands, and shade decides to announce to go for the wz but miraculously kills Ive as he "heads him off at the pass"

Great Games E please never make me come back from a 1-3 deficit ever again. Thanks for being such gentleman (except for picking that damn chalet map) and may we meet you on the Battlefield again, when I dont need to find a paperbag to breathe into.

DarK.

I shall describe like Weak, the docks cb.

*Bravo Team Member Wounded*
Shit I thought to myself as malign and shade exchanged bullets.
*Bravo Team Member Out of Action*
"Oh GOD!" I thought, "this is gonna be the win for them if we lose!"
I then hurried over to the crater and saw malign advancing, quickly ducking out of sight.  "WTF! Random Warp" I say to myself.  As I warp from crouching to sidestepping randomly into the crater.  I Came up walking on the other side and saw maligns head behind some crater rubble, his full auto Shatters the silence, but 2 shots into his head from My SA80 was all I needed.

BOOM!
Rang out the sounds of IVe's OICW Grenade Launcher.  As I listened I noticed the blasts were a ways away and hoped he only partially knew where I was.  I slowly start searching the surrounding areas,

*WARZONE UNDER CONTROL*

The Smoke instantly turned Red, "well shit I thought..."
I then moved myself into position to just catch the tail end of Ive slipping between the train,

Ratatat goes my SA80, "missed darn" I thought as I hear explosions all around me from Ives barage of semi-auto nades.  "Woah,  Buddy I though." 

I then positioned myself to see the area of the train he went behind, but no I catch a spare glimpse of him once again getting behind some cover.  "This Time Im gonna get you"

All the sudden RED shows on my map, "hes right there" I think.  As I hear him coming my way, I side step ever so slowly out and start shooting right before I reach the edge of my cover.....

3 shots escape his OICW as the smoke turns Grey once again.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you are still retarded.
{E} Ive

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2005, 03:16:40 am »

yea was quite intesne ty mod had great time guys are lota fun to play with
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2005, 04:49:20 am »

Thanks for making it sound like you did everything Dark.

One of the best moments had to be the last one where I mistakingly pressed all chat and said "I'm going for the warzone", so Ive decides to try to be quick and catch me before I take it but I realized that I had said it over all chat after Ive said "Roger That", so I fire some nades up above the warzone on Aztec and sure enough he's there.

Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2005, 04:55:05 am »

daaamn Shade! that's a great tactic!

"accidently" press all-voice and say that u're going for the WZ while waiting somewhere for the enemy to come...

lol

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2005, 04:59:20 am »

Well, you'll probably never believe me but it really wasn't accedental.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads