*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:04:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ADMIN Ruling on BTs & -MP5- FINAL RULING  (Read 10307 times)
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2004, 05:30:26 am »

Even though I only stood by my guys decisions, I would like to take this time to apoligize to the *DAMN BL Admins and to MP5 and anyone else that wasted their time on this thread.

GL and HF in Season 8 Guys.

Cya in Season 9.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2004, 05:50:32 am »

Deleting my post, as I was mistaken as to all that had happened.

(Though at least I admit my mistake)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 06:23:27 am by -MP5-SNiPE-a2- » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2004, 06:01:09 am »

dont post unless u have all the facts... we didnt even ask myst to join until he left mp5 with a fallout... we think he is a good player along with a bunch of u mp5 guys... instead of our competition picking him up we decided to.

through out all the events Myst has been top notch gent who all he wanted to do was play the game...kinda like what we wanted to do all weekend long.

as for the premium? were just to old fashion an use netfone...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 06:02:44 am by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2004, 07:48:30 am »

hi guys, i just wanted 2 tell BTs - when i got banned i had 2 deal with it and couldent do shit - i was like FU *DBL. But i realized it was my own Fault,  i 1st got bored of games, then 20 Days left of *DAMN BL Season 7  me and my friends started up fA][ - Fearless Assassins , Were Pretty Strong As i can see now.(and if civic posts here then also big). but i dont see any problem(s) with 20 - 21 Members.

But My Point is That i tried this b4, and it is sometimes good 2 be banned and sometimes BAD, u wont get blamed, and when i see folk flaming on *DAMN Forum or GameRanger, then i say 2 myself : mb it was good i got banned (a little break for me) - BTs, you can still own if ur not in *DAMN BL ;-) And you got my full support m8's

fA][Stripes - May The Best Team Win In Finals (c| vs !Core!)(z][t-vs MoD) - GL ALL ! Have Some Nice Battles Without Any Kind of bs - See you in Season (eight) hf ! - ps.. im not trying 2 flame here.

Wink
« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 07:49:56 am by fA][Stripes » Logged

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
c| PsyOps

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2004, 08:29:24 am »

fA][Stripes - May The Best Team Win In Finals (c| vs !Core!)(z][t-vs MoD) - GL ALL ! Have Some Nice Battles Without Any Kind of bs - See you in Season (eight) hf ! - ps.. im not trying 2 flame here.

Wink

Stripes --we already beat Core in the Finals.  I don't understand how this idea of c| having to re-eliminate a clan      
 from the finals was dreamed up.  Why should the punishment of two clans (BTs and MP5) entail the punishment of c| and bonus to Core?  We eliminated them and they were eliminated by us.  It seems against the very concept of the Finals to negate the only legitimate Finals matches played.  No one has yet explained to me the logic of this.  I am not the c| spokesman and would still ask this question if I wasn't involved in the issue as directly as I am.  Could there be a vote of all DBL members on this?  I am really confused still, and do not mean to cause any trouble.  Please enlighten me someone!  Thank you.  Huh

I'm    Your    Mind!?
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2004, 08:43:17 am »

Punnishment? ur afriad of core or something Psy? ... Well, i dont care if ur facing em i just readed it was core vs c| ... but w/e

Cheesy

• - Stripes - •

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2004, 08:57:47 am »

w/e, i didn't miss it... but u cant always get ur way psy -

Im Out of this Thread :O)  Wink

Cu All

• - Stripes - •

z][t-Logic

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2004, 11:10:03 am »

the community isn't saying that BTs have done nothing wrong, they just want a different handling of the situation.

me can't understand how you admins can oversee the broken rules on the weekend, then set a 24h(!) timer right in the most heated situation and be unable to forsee any complications by it. 24,01h BAN. if this is not banning for fun i dont know, and it shows (again) that (...) dbl-admins have a small scape/horizont.

and dont exclude ppl from this - the whole story is in this thread, so everyone is best informed in the issue.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2004, 12:04:09 pm »

This is starting to break down, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it unless another Admin disagrees with me.

But here's a final thought for everyone in the community.

I had a very long talk with Fusion tonight.  We went over the whole situation and discovered something very important.

Fusion, and most of the BTs clan was under the assumption that the Admins had more information that we were given.  They seem to have more information to give, but never communicated it to us.  Partly blinded by their anger over the whole situation before the Admins ever got involved, they left a lot of stuff out.  

We Admins discussed things that didn't seem to make it back to most of the BTs clan members.  So we too were under an assumption that they had more information then they did.

There was a large breakdown in communication.  I'm not saying that this information would have automatically changed any decision, that's not my place.  I'm not saying that the Admins were wrong, because they did consult both sides and did make the best decision they could with all the information they were given by the clans.

What I am saying is that everyone has to learn from this.  BTs was really pissed off.  They let that anger get in the way of working with the Admins to solve the problem.

Could the Admins have done a better job.  Sure.  Nobody is perfect and there are things that we will learn from this to do better next time.  

But if a clan is not capable of relating all the important information, when asked for and needed, then they really can't blame the Admins when they don't agree with the decision.  Well, obviously they can, but it's not right.

Fusion is working on fixing the communication holes, so all the BTs members know all the information, and there is no more miscommunication.  

I also accept Fusions explaination of how he was not calling the integrity of the Admins into question, but it was just an unfortunate choice of words, and that he didn't know some of the things posted in the Admin section that he should have.

For myself, I apologize to Fusion, FahQ2, Crypt, and Static for any lost patience or if I was being a dick about some of your posts.  I was under the assumption that you knew more than you did, and were being dicks.  I was wrong, and am sorry.  

Anyone hosting game, or adding tags to their name saying BL Sucks, or anything to that extent, you are being dicks, you most likely don't know close to all the facts, and you should really think about this message and where anger leads.  If BTs got screwed (and yes, it is an if) that it was more because of their own anger than any other reason in my opinion.  

BTW, that's all this post is.  It's not a message from the Battle League, or the Admins.  It is all simply my opinion as a guy more enlightened than yesterday.

And on that note:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2004, 12:05:13 pm by |MP|Buccaneer » Logged

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads