*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:28:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How to obtain fun balance in ghost recon - a dabate.  (Read 1082 times)
S.p.i.d.e.r.

Chasing a trail of smoke and reason.

« on: August 01, 2003, 04:10:30 am »

From my observations there are a few ways that people do to make ghost recon "more real", there are the more Quake- esq mods like GRM, FL-AVA, X1 Mod, Iraqi Freedom, and countless others.

And there are also a few others like General Enemy Realism, which does the opposite, as in FL-AVA, GRM, and X1, the pips on reticules close in very rapidly, night vision is 100% clear and easy to spot someone, and a few other measures thrown in as well. But for Droopy-Alfa's General/Enemy realism, it often is harder to get a shot on, sniper classes have to be very focused and still, support class have harder times than before, and not to mention the NV replacement texture that makes it much, much harder to spot anyone(no more radioactive glow stick georgians).

I prefer the Enemy/General route, as it takes more to actually get something done, and if I wanted a run and gun modification, I'd go play Urban Terror(on a side note beta 3 is almost out, August 9th is the release date), and I actually often do.

Still
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads