*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:18:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  Ace
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ace  (Read 1569 times)
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

Ace
« on: June 30, 2003, 06:06:44 am »

Silvio I would like to arrange a 3v3 very soon because I am going away on Tuesday and won't be able to play before Friday.

Myself, xoclipse, and electronicjo have been up for a couple nights now waiting for maniac to get a partner. When would be a good time for you? After I get your times I will check with xo and ejo and we can set up a cb so this season doesn't get thrown out.

Hazard

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Idle Eyes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 06:40:56 am »

hah, hit you where it counts!

It's a MAC finals, not a PC finals asshole, so get MAC players idiot.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 06:42:31 am »

I was also available tonight, along with Flatliner, giving us 3 mac users, fucktard.  I'm guessing Idle Eyes is Rapid.  Don't you have that exciting AK tourny to be running Rapid?

I asked Maniac this afternoon after he challenged me to a 1v1 which I beat him in if we could do the cb tonight and he said yes.  Maniac has been hosting all day with several Ace members joining in and out of the games.  There are 3 on now at 12:40 a.m. EST and they still are saying no.  Mysterio, Sylvio and Maniac are on right now playing and still say no.  Also Justin was on this afternoon.  Come on guys, just play us, there is no cheating.

Anyway it's sort of tiring to be turned down by the number one clan, all of these members not even playing in one cb this season to receive their current number 1 ranking and are now turning us down.  Hazard and I are both going away for the 4th and won't be back for about a week, hopefully we can get these games done tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2003, 06:55:47 am by ?FiRE Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 06:43:55 am »

Rapid stfu. Why do you post here? Stfu and go play another game. Why don't you go join a PC league so we never have to deal with you again?

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 01:22:19 pm »

Im almost ready to just let Mauti throw this season out, it's been all bs...Ace gets mp5 points....and 4 of Ace's 5 wins were vs Daf and they still pull the top spot...now they think they can cost to a easy bl win...id rather have the season tossed out with no winner than to let Ace take it.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 10:56:03 pm »

Well I am going away tomorrow so either we cb tonight or sometime tomorrow(unlikely) or you will have to find Electronicjo and Xoclipse on AIM. That is their AIM names.

Hazard

~ Einstein
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 07:59:00 pm »

Ok, great job contacting our players while we were away....

~ Einstein
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 10:09:36 pm »

Change the capitalization or something cuz your clan name is getting annoying.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 11:41:50 pm »

I'm pretty sure it's AcE. It's just that everybody's lazy about it. : D

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
bronto
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 08:53:28 am »

You should be flattered, Ace (the human).

I almost agree with kilzo, i wouldnt put it so harsh as he has. I would just say "whoever wins this season doesn't have much to be proud of". I think you all know it too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads