*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:00:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comments About the Season, Part II: The Return.  (Read 1156 times)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« on: April 02, 2003, 03:56:35 pm »

Okay, this time can we please keep the flames to a minimum? Yes, this goes to everyone. No one is excluded. Remember how the teachers used to say, "Be quiet!" and then there'd be those 2 kids that are still talking, and the teacher would say, "When I say 'Be quiet', that goes for everybody!". Well, no flaming goes for everybody, too. I'll have the topic locked as soon as I see a little smoke.
Okay, anyways. So far, not a lot of comments about the GhR ladder. Nice job to Virus, a well deserved victory. Also, very good job for DEA, they were a brand new team and got the #2 slot. And of course, nice job to AgT. Although we came in 6th (or something like that), in my mind, we were in 1st...but then I woke up. Ah well.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
l ! l Dutchman
*DAMN Supporter

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 04:20:13 pm »

Ty Mr. Mellow,

Well done DEA. Almost beat us Smiley .
But the award for most promising 'new' clan goes to c|. Excellent teamplay, great skills!

Later,
Dutchman / ViRuS

One day I fly away
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2003, 09:35:25 pm »

eight dont ask a cb for finals when 6 hours remain b4 END and when its 11 pm here
thank u and avoid lame post from signtist hellbent etc

Ur fault if DEA waked up late for the season. starting doing cb when like 10 hours remain b4 end of finals is not a good idea
Gl in next season as Bts (spelledit right ?)

Roll Eyes

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
BTs_HeLLBeNT
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2003, 08:21:38 pm »

Horda, no one would cb us. We didn't get to CB all of the six clans because you refused to play, thereby trapping us at the the end of the season, just watching the time dissapear. We had just beated [V] (finally) in a cb and were hoping we could make up some points. It's all over now, nice job to all the clans who participated and hopefully we can have a little less confusion and a little more fun next season.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads