*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:34:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: |?k| Clan And *DAMN Read  (Read 3705 times)
$hadoW

$hadow

« on: December 09, 2002, 05:05:53 pm »

Hey guys ive just logged onto gameranger,
I found that rabid has left another clan DA??and i caught him he said 2 me that he fells like impersonationg ak at put their tags on ive got screenshots oh and hes also trying to black mail. Hes trying to get me done for impersonating shadow sniper when me and $$ are good freinds i gave permission for $$ to use shadow in his name ask him and all i want is this little asshole rabid 2 shut the fuck up can u guys ban this idiot permantely from the bl that we he can stop his whoring and impersonating 2 see the screenshots go 2 artworks section Smiley

P.S
Rabid U SUCK!

$hadow..
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2002, 09:11:55 pm »

My email is akrapid@hotmail.com

I'd love to see what this lil clan whore is doing now.

Also, I'd like to have the evidence for my future reference.  

Good Looking out.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 10:01:33 pm »

Wow * No comment* Also please send it to me, i gotta see it. My email is phoderl1@rochester.rr.com
« Last Edit: December 09, 2002, 10:04:22 pm by Infinity.bs! » Logged

Retired Mac RS Player.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 10:11:39 pm »

shadow,
how can he get you in trouble for using shadow in your name. You've been around for quite a while. And i've seen 3 people with $hadow in the front of their names. I don't really know what you mean when you say he is impersonating AK, or if he is planning on impersonating them. I thought he was banned from the BL for another reason so i'm not sure if he would get in trouble for that.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 10:43:51 pm »

Wow, nice work Shadow; please send those into |?K| Rapid, so that he can take a look at 'em.

Nice job man. Smiley

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2002, 12:01:43 am »

You can view the screenshot at the Screenshot archive under artworks.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2002, 01:01:03 am »

Man, after taking a look at that screen shot, what I said before stands; "Nice job Shadow". Smiley Good work. Mauti, or Battle League admins, whoever will be handling this issue, I'd sugest that you simply ban him for the next month and a half of the next battle league.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2002, 02:26:11 am »

Am I the only one who noticed a little whoo-whoo up with the SS's? Let me play devil's advocate for a bit here.

These SS's clearly show that more than one person was using the name "Ra?id" at that time. You'll note that on line 7, rabid leaves the room, but mysteriously is still there to change his name on line 9. Then, one of the rabids is still there without the ?K tags to talk on lines 13, 15, 18, and 21, at which point he mentions that he'd love to impersonate ?K.

Needless to say, it looks like both end up with the name "|?K| Ra?id". But it looks like somebody had to be impersonating rabid at the time, and that calls into question this SS's validity, in addition to the fact that it's cropped.

Also, since $hadow admits that he's out for rabid's blood, he could have easily got someone to put on rabid's name and make him look bad.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2002, 02:59:53 am by *NADS Capt. Anarchy » Logged

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2002, 02:41:19 am »

i have a history with shadow, and as it stands right now i'm ok with him.
However there was a time last year in which he told evill that he had proof that i hacked his computer which is complete BS. When evill asked for the evidence he said  that it was 2gigs audio and video.
As for the SSes i didn't look very hard but that seems like something rabid would do (giving the recent name/clan whoring)

Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2002, 02:42:20 am »

Yes i always saw that he was in the room and didnt change his name and when he chatted next he was already ?K Rabid, could someone be blackmailing or impersonating Rabid and the question is, Who?

Retired Mac RS Player.
Flame

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2002, 03:03:55 am »

Yes, there is 2 Ra?ids, but you DO know that if you host a game, the people in other rooms can see you change your name?
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2002, 03:52:55 am »

The screenshot is cut off, i think above that reviels who the other Rabid really is. Shadow, if you have the otherpart of it, show us.

Retired Mac RS Player.
$hadoW

$hadow

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2002, 05:22:21 pm »

Hey guys,
Been alot of confusion of whetver i got somebody 2 put rabids name on well i didnt and the reason i croped the image is because i got nowhere 2 host im about to send 2 all of u guys the full image so prepare yourself oh and Capt i didnt notice the fact that rabid had left BUT!!!! rabid has two different accounts both of which are on my bl so if it was anybody other than rabid they wouldnt be on my buddy list, Well go check your mail guys You got e-mail

$hadow..
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2002, 07:15:19 pm »

Well to pile on more shit, i noticed Rabid wearing a Anti AK icon... i asked him to remove it but he did not answer... i took a SS before, and of me asking for him to remove the icon... and after... 3 SS's total... and i have a few witnesses... so... that just makes the ban longer...

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
$hadoW

$hadow

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2002, 07:39:00 pm »

Lmao,
Anyway this ANTI-AK icon is in the screenshot that i sent to you guys so when u open that his ban will be final

$hadow..
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2002, 09:02:40 pm »

Dont see how a anti-icon can be that bad, and i also think some one was impersonating Rabid and trying to make it look like the real Rabid is impersonating. Shocked

Wallie.  

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2002, 09:27:18 pm »

excuse me for bringing this up snake,
but it doesn't seem that rabid is in the BL or in a clan right now, so how do the battle league rules apply to him?Huh? Last time i checked rapid had a big "tk rabid" page up on his website, so surely banning rabid for longer for having the anti ak icon makes perfect sense </sarcasm>
I think you shoulda given rabid the perma after his clanwhoreing, i simply see no sense in how you can punish him under rules he doesn't fall under.

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2002, 09:53:49 pm »

me = witness #1 (was there when snake noticed it)

in response to jebadia springfield:
I'm guessing that the rules still apply to him if he's going to come back at a certain point. If he were perma'd, then the rules would never have to apply to him, but if he's in a banned state, then the rules still apply because he will be back. I guess it's like eligibility for parole, or early release on good behavior. If you have bad behavior, you either stay longer, or never get to come back.

Yes i know that this may not have made sense or was severely repetitive, and very disorganized, but oh well.
My 1 cent.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
$hadoW

$hadow

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2002, 07:14:00 pm »

Did you get the picture guys?

$hadow..
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2002, 08:34:47 pm »

Snake an anti ak icon doesn't fall under any rules it is simply someone's opinion. You can wear a t-shirt with fuck bush on it  and a picture below. Impersonating is another issue because you pretend to be someone that you aren't. However Rabid is banned and he won't get punished for a stupid icon, *shakingmyhead*. - Just play some games?

As a consequence I rechanged the rules to an older version. Read the BL news.

I lock this now.

Mauti
« Last Edit: December 11, 2002, 11:30:34 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads