*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 12:32:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  Non-variety of Sounds in Tac Mod
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Non-variety of Sounds in Tac Mod  (Read 981 times)
Tek

Death in a tub

« on: January 25, 2002, 09:12:07 pm »

Jo Jo,

Since I downloaded the Tac Mod from this site, I've been playing it like mad. I love the new uniforms, the new weapons, almost everything about it. My only beef with it, however, is the fact that it is lacking in sound variety. I don't know the exact number of new sounds the game adds to weapons, but it must be a very small number, because there is one sound for half the assault rifles in the mod, and it doesn't really even sound like a real gun is firing. I'm thinking that in the next build of this awesome mod you fine people could add a few more, realistic-sounding effects to the weapons. In all other respects, however, it is my favorite mod.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

I'll procrastinate later.
TooTH FaiRy
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2002, 04:40:18 pm »

8)odught, i totally agree, see, the thing is though, that most of the weapson, wel, they r pertty realistic on the sounds, iv had several operatives, and myself give tehm a study, just the thing is that yau, some r a bit questionable, and answers can be drawn in some rates, but teh thing is, if uve ever seen a "General Electronic" ( chain gun, gatling, whatever u wanna call it)be prformed or a demo of it, LOL, well, lets just say, that the muzzle blast is devistating, and alos, WHEEW buddy, those thigns can tear through shit loads of things, and also, theres some lil disappointments on teh muzzle flash, they could use some more work, some seem a lil on the bicthy side, they could use alot more of performance, and give them some what of teh real facial qualities they truly have..........but then again, some of the weapons do seem weak and low, but over all, its aboot teh highest true quality mod out there for R6 (UO)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads