*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:54:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF??? Battleleague.  (Read 7613 times)
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« on: May 07, 2001, 11:00:47 am »

Heyas Mauti!

I came upon a very strange thing and must say it really pisses me on! how could this happen???

DO U REALLY count wins in Clan Ladder from battle legue clans vs NON league clans???
i cant believe it!!! i looked at RAINs stats and did some mathematics ...

this is bullshit man. how can u count results vs a not registered clan???

it would be easy to challenge 2 idiots in gameranger by begging them: form a clan for a cb and then beat em up. so wtf???

i also suggest to form 2 (or 3) leagues:

1 for R6 EW
1 for RS
and 1 for fukcing RS demo
!

its hard to find a real clan to have fun with - and also i have to post here that 2 vs 2 battles suck like i thought they would.

maybe we should for a special clanladder for r6 somewhere cuz this sux! (i dont play RS so i have no use for damn RS clan results - and now also this no clan bullshit grrrrrr!)

guys think before u acht pls -

Bander

(who once had the original idea for such a clanladder and who is very dissapointed by all this!)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2001, 12:32:33 pm »

Okay - today seems a very interesting day for developing bullshit of all kinds.

first i developed that RAIN is doing funny CLAN LADDER CBs vs clans wich no other has seen before in GR (or even heard of).

and when i just was about to congrat RAIN for they win vs SKUL (all here know i hate this clan cuz they act gay in chat most times and some accurse ME stealing mod data! Idiots.)
i had to find out that they "borrowed" Brewski from Seals for that CB vs SKUL.

So - gentlemen: Is Brewski now in RAIN or a SEAL? If this starts being such a bull we can
close this battle league also cuz it makes no sense.

damn - why is this world full of idiots god?

anyway - SKUL knew before that one of them wasnt/isnt a RAIN and accepted and result is OK. (But WTF?)

i suggest all "honest" or really for fun playing Clans on GR to ignore RAINs ranking. Or better: lets say: RAIN u are the best u won it all (and ignore em then lol).

i must say its also mautis/*DAMNs fault to loose control over the league so bad.

Ok this is all for now -

and would be cool to hear from Cow or some old friends in Seals whats going on in their clan. (WTF? allying with RAIN?) Seals should see to beat RAIN themselves not help em vs other clans. seal ranking is similar bad with damn so what.

Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Mauti
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2001, 01:45:07 pm »

Hmm Bander,

the most members of SKUL are "borrowed" from other clans too. So I don't understand your arguements at all. ?I can't control everything: RAIN Blitz played with Romeo and Hockey the clanbattle vs. SKUL . However I don't think I have lost control over the LEague  You exagerate a lot, no time before we had so many cbs. I would say it is the first time all clans are satisfied with the League. And the rules have been changed according to your suggestions made in your first post.

End of message
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2001, 07:02:08 pm »

I kinda sorta agree with both of you.  But I would like to remind you of a League Rule--clanbattles do not count if the leader of the league was not present or agreeing. ?I wasn't there, and it's a little hard to tell from Bander's messages, but if Bander did not play in the cb or give his 'ok' then it was invalid.

To Bander--Normally I wouldn't care that much except I was under the impression that we (SKUL) had decided over email not to cb any of the more established clans until we had had a little more cb practice as a clan. ?I have sent all SKULs an email to this effect.

It is my opinion that that clanbattle was probably not official and it should be disallowed.

And finally, Mauti, you claimed that SKUL borrows its members from other clans: ?This is not true. ?We play in both clans (if we are in another at all) full time. ?The issue at hand was Brewski's switching clans for the mere purpose of ONE clanbattle. ?We as SKUL are active in 2 clans.

By now Mauti I guess you are wondering how I agree with you, but I do Wink.  I think Bander may have just lost his cool a bit, because the ladder really is a little funky, but I do not think you've let it get too out of hand.  Yes, there are problems, but it is still a good idea and a good clan ladder.  Hopefully you will be able to work out all the kinks.

I hope this will all work out.  Basically Mauti, I think the clan ladder is good and you are doing fine, but some clans need to abide more strictly to the rules, and I hope you will enforce them.  I look forward to playing with you guys on GR and I hope this dispute will not cause any major problems.

< insert clever and original signature here >
*DAMN Mauti
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2001, 07:46:15 pm »

Hi about the validity of the cb RAIN vs SKUL.
I phoned Bander and he agreed that we can count this cb although he didn't knew that some SKULs do a cb. I think that shows good sportmenship Smiley

Loud: About the missing help file. I will move this forum soon to GameSpy's CGI server to avoid these f****** popups and then I also will update the forum to the final version and with the newest help file
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2001, 01:35:58 am »

Bah - we will see how many likeable r6 clans there are in Gameranger and form an ass-hole free counter-liga on another site for R6.

have fun with these nerds. cya.

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2001, 04:08:15 pm »

Bander--frankly, I think you're making too big a deal out of all this.  Perhaps a compromise--Mauti maybe it is time to start the clan ladder over fresh?

And likable clans are great, but we need the assholes like RAIN to give us something to work toward.  every now and then it gets old winning against nice clans with good sportsmanship and all that.  I think it's about time someone actually beat the a-holes.  That is the best way to shut them up.  If you run from them and form a new battle league, it will only give them vindication.  

*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2001, 07:25:23 pm »

Huh?

sure - its obvously that rain compares  the very best playas on r6. but i just dislike em and dont have fun if i see their noses when i play r6.
and the last one is the reason for me to play r6 att all so ...

i dont have a prob with the loss of this CB - and even when i didnt agree in it (manager) and it wouldnt have to be counted i dont care.

it was a fair r6 game (i think - besides of the brewski shit. but rain and pod act on the same ingnorant level so its like they are one clan. nm.) - the fact we lost wasnt some rule shit but the non-organisation of our playing team.

and - why not have another ladder too like another league in sports.

i think about just letting the "old" r6 clans in who always have been great people (even when myself was a bloody newbie).
those new 12 year olds clans who wander in GR just annoy me.

bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2001, 02:13:24 am »

Ignorant level? ... What's wrong with POD? I see your complaints about RAIN, but throwing POD in here for no reason then to diss us is quite unhonorable, Bander.... Especially as we have not challenged any newbie clans just to gain rank...

goddammit this blows
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2001, 05:09:53 pm »

. . .which I'm a little embarrassed to note that SKUL has, though that was not in my presence.

*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2001, 01:56:56 pm »

Heyas Wrath!

U managed good a long time to act as a friend to me. But tnx to some Screenshots of Romeo i know exactly how u are. (Ask him if u wanna know more about, but i dont care about u anymore anyway). Also i "tested" some clan behaviour by joining under several nicks (very funny experience for everyone who wants to find out how "slimy" persons who charm around ur ass when u wear your clan insignas, RELLY ARE - towards "unknown" persons. Guys - i now really know whos an asshole, bitcn and cocksucker on GR and whos really smart.

And Wrath - besides of ur pods and the not much more likeable RAINs there are not many clans in GR to battle in R6.
Myslef remembers well back in times when *DAMN lost to u in a lousy clanbattle and how big mouthed u were runninmg around.

so better keep outta our games and find some bitch-fun somewhere else. i play r6 to have fun with likeable dudes and have no time to waste with some wreckheads when i dont have to work.

So - keep ur pathetic "eace" shit outta my threads or expect to get more replys like this.

Over -

*DAMN Bander

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
*DAMN Bander
*DAMN [SF]

na mach schon, blas ...

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2001, 02:04:13 pm »

*p*p**p*p**p*p**p*p**p*p**p*p**p*p**p*p*

and: the few persons who are in those both clans i spoke about who are cool know who they are - so i give a shit to mention "the nice" ones here.

SIX, SEALs, SYRUP, EUR and the other great clans from the past: I miss u. Times have changed and GR became a "kindergarden"as far i can see.

(maybe the leaders or once founders of these and other legendary r6 gr clans can send me their mails - and we can work something out to keep our noses outta this shit - back to the awesome times hehe ....).

Cya (the smart of u all) in GR soon
the rest can expect to be ignored and booted in future

*DAMN Bander

"schlu? mit lustig ihr pfeifen!"

Second Khan of Clan DAMN
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2001, 10:31:01 am »

Well Bander, I have forgiven you in the past for posts like these, but this is the worst one. I wrote out a long message bashing you, but then I decided that doing that would not be the right thing to do.

I'm not going to defend myself, I'll let everybody in GameRanger be the jury...

I'm just very disappointed that you really think I'm two-faced. I wish we could continue to be friends, and I would be happy if you realized the truth about me.

So long for now, Bandersbaby

goddammit this blows
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2001, 12:27:47 pm »

Huh has this eyer happened before? Huh

once upon a time, there was a Diablo Clan on battle.net which was called God's Army. They were very cool, respected and successful. They said: "We will never give this clan up. To achieve that, we will limit the members to 13. But then, one of the founders let some guys whom nobody knew join the clan, and after a few days and lots of fight over ICQ, AIM and chat the clan dissolved. Now, there are only some people left who hate each other.

Yes, this is a true and sad story. Bander and Wrath, please don't understand this as an attack at you (and others too); I just don't want that cool guys battle each other without sound reasons.

so: Cool lie back for some time, and think about it.

*DAMN Elandrion

Wink

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2001, 01:45:49 pm »

Bander, I've been thinking about this, and I realize that I am totally in the wrong. I have been two-faced in some ways and I did make a false accusation. I'm really sorry. I hope we can be friends again...

goddammit this blows
*DAMN Elandrion
Global Moderator
Forum Whore

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2001, 06:27:09 pm »

Grin yeah cool  -  tip for bander: Cool

El

*DAMN Elandrion - another *DAMN Austrian!
*DAMN Bander
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2001, 04:52:18 pm »

Heyas all - heyas Wrath!

OK. Hmmm. I read those new postings to this thread and while reading (louds) posting i got hotheaded again ... (and i thought - ok, if wrath posted something mean i will start a holy war against him. lol. - really - then i came on his 1. post "... the GR people ... the jury" and i thought "grrrrrr - (reload) - lag check - grrrrr, grrrrr (did i complain? grrrrr ..." - and then when i just was doing some mathematics on my odds in this "trial" (not bad i think, lol) i came on wraths second post. Hmmm...

Now i am a little confused (dizzy? - ok) cuz i dont know if wrath is making fun on me now or if he means this honest.

And Loud: I dont like being accursed by following: cheating (such an newbie idiot lately asked ME if i use a speed mod in r6!!! unbelieveable), camping, complaining ((ok if i cant move a centimeter cuz of warpage i might just be there - but i would commit suicide (nade) if i should figure out the game is going too long (aka: the OTHER team camps). Hmmm - or just spare a nice corea nade and just run (or warp) along road or else.
Then there is: STEALING. if i hear such a bullshit i not only take this PERSONALLY - i also TAKE IT PERSONALLY FOR CLAN *DAMN! yes. not much me but mainly mauti and mr. croon (who is so less in GR that i think he must create TONS of mods in a week) work their asses off to bring new mods for the GR community. all these mods u get for free cuz we wanna spare the fun with u all together (we easy could give around those mods only under our clanners and allied clan members - especially host only mods or skin and sound mods) but - nah. we run a website, found a battle league and some other little things too and ...

yeah u can imagine that i am stuffed to the top by self extracting assholes (or 8 years old "ah there is my daddys g4 power button ... hey its like GAME BOY!") who infiltrate my r6 games (or games hosted by likeable GR dudes of mine). and lately another "schweinehund" told me: just being in *DAMN doesnt say u dont use cheats.... (no further comment. hes already dead).

SO: I hated fukcing RAIN when they where formed. i hated fukcing RAIN when i found out 2 friends of mine joined those bitches. i hated fucking RAIN when that traitor incident came up. and i hate fucking RAIN whenever one of them "opens his mouth" in r6 chat.

the reasons why are easy to find out:

THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TRUTH OF CLANS - HOW TO DO

1. connect to GR (on a time u usually NEVER are on)

2. rename to a newbie-nick (no clan shit in front of your name)

3. enter a game around 250-300 ping

4. dont reveal yourself

5. dont talk much except: gg, gga, nj team, tk! and the usual shit

6. wait on chat and "investigate" clan people
how they react toward u now.

results:

1. either u find out - whoah (for excemple JN who kills newbies like no one else in GR) this dude is really a "GR vet - cool, and always smart. pure style. i also must say almost all among *DAMN, skul&bone (except our younger members who get a bit moody too siometimes. sorry for that all), ex-Janitors, EUR, NMD, ex-gab ezc. are very smart persons. great to have fun with - even when u loose there hehe.

2. or u just find out "oh - very dissapointing but the guy i thought i like him cuz hes cool - is acting like a real NERD toward "newbies" - i like newbies. cuz once when they are good its even more fun to play r6 (maybe).

-----------

so LOUD NOTES:

fucking RAIN accursed me stealing. and loud - somebody of my dudes seemed to have some "not so nice" conversation about me with fucking romeo (yes i will use the "bad word attribute" before fucking RAIN always in future).

also fucking romeo had nothing better to do than sending me this mail (seems as fucking RAIN likes to spread trouble among "friends").
so i just wonder when this "Schweinehund" gets his poison to come to a romantic end of his gay-movie.

what i try to tell u in my babarian english here all the time is this:

i am in GR that long now (more than 2 years?) and played so many hours of rainbow six that i must say: just winning some games has lost its "kick" for me. so if i see some annoying pig-nicks when i play r6 (i dont mean the_pig, on my undercover test he got like a "7 outta 10". not bad - surprised even me (in a good way - not many r6 "Mozarts" in GR who behave that symphatic) - then its just bullshit to waste time in r6 gaming in my eyes at all - and i do something "more useful".

i also must repeat that i got a (cool!) new job in a fat-advertising agency so i wont have much time in future to be in GR. we will see.
but if i come home from my agency G4 and then go and switch on my (old) g3 here it would be too .... i dunno .... lol - bad.

WRATH:

so i still dont now if u wanna make fun of me or not but i dont care if (i can start that holy war later if it should be). but if u mean that honest i say cool and also sorry cuz i had a bad day when i posted my "offending" post (i still advise ALL clan leaders who wanna run a "legendary" clan some day to go "undercover" in their members games and act a little newbie-style).

so - lets forget fucking RAIN bullshit and their poisonous arrows and stick to our cool old memorys and dudes (friends). i hate "denunciants" anyway so - their plans shall die like the sperms in their balls!

your offer is very welcomed wrath Cool (if meant honest  - but no need to waste words. we will see... hehe).

Grin Wrath of the eternal swarm:

PEACE DUDE.

:-( fucking RAIN kidos:

MAY THE DEADLY ALLIANCE FOR MURDERING NERDS and ALL HONORFUL CLANS IN GAMERANGER SPIT ON THEIR FALSENESS (again!) !

*DAMN Bander

jn.wrath
Special Forces
Forum Whore

kill whitey

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2001, 05:18:59 pm »

I was being serious and I'm glad we're semi-friends again, at least not enemies Wink

I have gone undercover quite a few times, and have found out a few things myself. Like certain people dissing me because I kill him then I come in as Wrath later in the day, and he acts like hes my pal. A bit disappointing, but.. Whenever I've insulted people or acted unkindly to them when they are hosting (if I join then I get booted) I join under a false name then say "wait!" and then apoligize Smiley it works! Cheesy

I am very sorry for accusing *DAMN/Mauti/You of stealing that map, totally hotheaded Sad

We cool now..Cool

I'll just keep quiet about the whole thing about RAIN because.. well.. I have many friends in it...

BTW: It's spelled "Honorable" not "Honorful" Smiley

goddammit this blows
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2001, 06:22:19 pm »

Ok--you're right Bander.  I am not fond of RAIN either, I was just trying to not completely denounce them, since some of their members are ok.  

So I'm glad everyone's cool on this.  

On an unrelated note---Bander wtf is wrong with you making fun of "Schweinhund"?  You know my German isn't great--you don't have to make fun of it.  Wrath--same to you too--you shouldn't be making fun of Bander's English (honorful)

*DAMN Mauti
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2001, 03:26:47 am »

He didn't make fun. It is helpful or how do you want improve your english if nobody corrects your english. I would be happy if someone corrects my newspostings(I know I do alot of faults, especially word order faults), at the first month I have also added a note to the mod section to send me a mail if I ?often do the same fault. Nobody did, unfortunaly because I am willing to enhance my english skills. Wink

[BTW Bander you can still use your old forum account; same password and username]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads