*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 02:39:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  What movies have you seen recently?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What movies have you seen recently?  (Read 66198 times)
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2005, 06:41:43 pm »

Shaun of the Dead, that movie was absolutely incredible. A great zombie movie and quite possibly one of the funniest movies I've seen in 5 years. clapping hands

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2005, 11:07:48 pm »

Im Sorry Mr. Mellow  .... No, no.. Im sorrry Wink

It had some great moments, but i kinda felt a bit disapointed at the end.. Ive just sat through the last 30mins of Indiana Jones and the Lost ark... only one word for it... Crap.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
bronto
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2005, 04:49:31 pm »

snipe are you saying that to get back at every teeny bopping prepubescent wanker that quotes that damn film 24/7, or did you really not like it? i thought it was pretty hilarious, i don't care if kids like it too.
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2005, 09:05:12 pm »

I just saw Edward scissor hands. Really trippy and a pretty good film, and man Winona Ryder is so hot.  I thought the movie would be a lot cooler if edward went crazy with his scissor/stabbber things, but thats just me.

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2005, 06:17:27 am »

I'd like to see this one  http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/waroftheworlds/large_tv.html

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
c| Lone-Wolf
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2005, 07:40:40 am »

Set to come out in September, 2005, Serenity looks to kick a whole lot of ass in the box office.  The trailer can be seen on Apple's website, here:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/serenity/

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2005, 10:03:34 pm »

snipe are you saying that to get back at every teeny bopping prepubescent wanker that quotes that damn film 24/7, or did you really not like it? i thought it was pretty hilarious, i don't care if kids like it too.

I will admit that I am a teeny bopping postpubescent wanker that quotes that damn film (not 24/7, but I've caught myself a couple times).

Really though, I thought it was terrible.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2005, 09:02:42 am »

I just watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I was disapointed by it, simply not all that funny, and well, to put it blutly, really fucking stupid. Yet, I still managed to blow almost 50 bucks watching a not very good movie.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2005, 01:27:57 pm »

Yet, I still managed to blow almost 50 bucks watching a not very good movie.

What'd you do, bet that it'd be good?  Wink

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2005, 03:27:56 pm »

lol.

Well i just watched the trailer for "Kingdom of Heaven" - ok not the film just the trailer but meh. I have to say it looks like the most tactless and senseless film imaginable, and im amazed to see just how many americans apparently took part in the crusades.
Its really fecking annoying - its got some great actors in it, and it looks visually stunning, so why the fuck did they have to do it on the crusades?
 It looks totally way over the top, completely romanticized, and its making out like the crusades were something to be proud off... rather than crazy english kings and Co. rushing off to the east to slaughter people in the name of god..

Crazy people rushing off to the east to slaughter people in the name of god.... damn that sounds so familiar.

bronto
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2005, 05:58:15 pm »

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East."

you could have bought a barrel of oil for your road trip with that money. that's almost enough to drive accross the ocean in a van to get to greenland.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2005, 07:25:29 pm »

and im amazed to see just how many americans apparently took part in the crusades.

Which Crusade are we talking about here?  Huh

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

bronto
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2005, 08:03:00 pm »

the holy fossil fuels crusade circa 2000 AD
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2005, 09:19:17 pm »

What'd you do, bet that it'd be good?  Wink

Two 9 dollar movie tickets, 3 6 dollar buckets of popcorn, one three dollar drink, 3 bucks in gas there and back, then another 3 bucks for driving around before hand.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2005, 09:26:11 pm »

Damn, they give you a good sodomizing with those prices. Tickets are like 6-8 bucks here, and food is pretty killer too. Well, that's how they make all their money, but still...Bastards. wallbashing

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2005, 09:54:54 pm »

the holy fossil fuels crusade circa 2000 AD

rofl quite literally. bronto that is the funniest (and scariest Wink ) thing if read all month Cheesy

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2005, 03:15:42 am »

see Kung Fu Hustle! Funny!

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2005, 10:22:35 am »

havent been around for a few days...Lone-wolf...serenity looks to be a great sci-fi film..hate you for gettint to see it 4 months before me. BFG...raiders of the lost arc crap??? You are no man..in fact, you are not a woman either..from now you shall be known as...it. Not liking raiders of the lost ark..how is that possible..it's accepted by all...except you....oh dear..time you started to learn about good films in school

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2005, 06:21:35 pm »

BFG...raiders of the lost arc crap??? You are no man..in fact, you are not a woman either..from now you shall be known as...it. Not liking raiders of the lost ark..how is that possible..it's accepted by all...except you....oh dear..time you started to learn about good films in school

I look forward to someone explaining to me why exactly Raiders of the Lost ark isn't complete shite... Its just, ah jeeze just please explain to me what exactly makes that considered a "good" film!

yours truly

It.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2005, 07:54:35 pm »

It has Harrison Ford, and he's a sexy bitch. Isn't that enough? Sheesh! I mean, come on. He's whipping people and shooting people and all sorts of other badass shit. It's awesome! Plus, he's beating up Nazis. And there's snakes! What more could you possibly want?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads