*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:35:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132953 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  The draft.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The draft.  (Read 4828 times)
+OnlyOne+

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 07:35:02 pm »

I'm with Cell and Macuber on this one. Until Game Ranger addresses the issues created by the last update, and the Intel issue ( I can't join ANY other game in Game ranger except 3537Mag's), I simply won't / can't play this season unless everything went to IP hosting. At the current rate, I'll have to relearn the game before the Intel and lag issues are finally addressed. Sorry to say I've been moving on to other games. Too bad really.
 Sad
WeedWacker

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 10:46:56 pm »

I'm with Cell and Macuber on this one. Until Game Ranger addresses the issues created by the last update, and the Intel issue ( I can't join ANY other game in Game ranger except 3537Mag's), I simply won't / can't play this season unless everything went to IP hosting. At the current rate, I'll have to relearn the game before the Intel and lag issues are finally addressed. Sorry to say I've been moving on to other games. Too bad really.
 Sad

What's up with Evill?  Is he trying to fix his crippled, buggy, barely useable software or is he laughing all the way to the bank with our money?

WeedWacker's guarantee:  "if I don't kill you within 3 shots, the next one's free."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 06:01:23 pm »

I know we've mentioned it before elsewhere, but if your looking for a game with friendly folks on big fast servers, :MoD: still runs a 20 man Americas Army Tracked Server complete with Public Ventrilo server...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 06:27:45 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 08:56:51 am »

I've been playing GhR a little bit recently and what really makes me think twice about joining games is the lag issue (I have an iMac G5 that runs AA perfectly, a game that takes twice the power GhR does) and this is the same reason I'm done renewing my premium.  And the lesser of the two reasons for me is the mods everybody hosts now... no disrespect to PUNiSHER and the other guys that worked on the X Mods as they are very well made mods, but I can't stand these guns that make close to no sound and the guns that have great zoom that shoot faster than most guns with the ret staying locked in as you run... It's ruined one of the major parts of the game for me, if I wanted to run and gun I would go play AA or RvS.  Again, I mean no disrespect to the creators.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
PUNiSHER™

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2006, 06:43:21 pm »

The crap was mostly fixed with =X= Mod 5.0 but for some reason people prefer hosting the old v3.0 with the running and gunning that your talking about.

WeedWacker

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 09:18:21 pm »

The crap was mostly fixed with =X= Mod 5.0 but for some reason people prefer hosting the old v3.0 with the running and gunning that your talking about.

thats cuz x 5.0 lags like crazy

WeedWacker's guarantee:  "if I don't kill you within 3 shots, the next one's free."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 05:59:01 pm »

for me is the mods everybody hosts now... no disrespect to PUNiSHER and the other guys that worked on the X Mods as they are very well made mods, but I can't stand these guns that make close to no sound and the guns that have great zoom that shoot faster than most guns with the ret staying locked in as you run... It's ruined one of the major parts of the game for me, if I wanted to run and gun I would go play AA or RvS.  Again, I mean no disrespect to the creators.

I can't sum up how i feel any more efficiently than to repeat what Krush said. I had a great urge not long ago to play some GhR only to find the same problems as Krush... Id have gone and played Q3 if i wanted that style of game (no disrespect to the mods) I was also really shocked by just how few servers/games are played now. GhR seems to have become the new RS.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
WeedWacker

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 06:22:19 pm »

for me is the mods everybody hosts now... no disrespect to PUNiSHER and the other guys that worked on the X Mods as they are very well made mods, but I can't stand these guns that make close to no sound and the guns that have great zoom that shoot faster than most guns with the ret staying locked in as you run... It's ruined one of the major parts of the game for me, if I wanted to run and gun I would go play AA or RvS.  Again, I mean no disrespect to the creators.

I can't sum up how i feel any more efficiently than to repeat what Krush said. I had a great urge not long ago to play some GhR only to find the same problems as Krush... Id have gone and played Q3 if i wanted that style of game (no disrespect to the mods) I was also really shocked by just how few servers/games are played now. GhR seems to have become the new RS.

There may be a few ppl who host X3 but there are plenty of ppl who don't.  That's one thing that is great about GhR - it can be tailored. Some days I play X3 but most I don't.

with X6 out, it'd be nice to play more of that and I would like to see X6 used for a future season where CTF is the game of choice. 

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 07:51:42 am »

We did something like that a while ago when I was an admin in fire and it really didn't work out. People just didnt show up for cbs but I'm sure if you had players willing it can be done.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:26 pm »

What's up with Evill?  Is he trying to fix his crippled, buggy, barely useable software or is he laughing all the way to the bank with our money?

Talked to Evill last night.  Said a new release of GR is coming soon.  We'll see what heppens there.  Also said he's not sure about Universal/Intel support, because it is a giant pain in the neck to create.

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads