*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 06:49:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re: Rescheduled cb problem continues...  (Read 1812 times)
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« on: May 11, 2006, 03:49:55 pm »

This whole thing is ridiculous....if LYNX would take a minute and get off his high admin horse, he would remember that I informed him about every move regarding that holiday weekend...you guys seem to keep ignoring the fact that I have screenshots of what is contested.....and yes I waited 2 nights before I posted the forfeits.. I did that to give the other 2 clans both nights we agreed on getting them done to show up, and also to let the league know that we were online and ready to go.  Thanks for the support Hunter.....its nice to see someone is seeing the situation for what it is.  Tigah you know I have no problem with you, but it is like a cO admin weighing in on a cO dbl problem....I know you will support LYNX on this subject....and like I said before...its about the principle of the situation......so I really think this is cO's last stand in the dbl....I am currently trying to motivate the clan for the RvS finals,  but it has not been easy. We don't really want a reversal, that is not what this is all about.....I have not seen one good answer to anything I have had to say about this. Honestly I have really been enjoying some hassle free BF2 games with cottonmouth....and been starting to get into GhR3, but I come back to this forum and can't believe that this conversation is still going, and that nothing I have had to say has received a legitimate answer. I hope this doesn't get deleted...it is not intended as a flame..it is a DBL problem in the DBL Problem Drp Box....just because the subject may annoy you guys because it regards you doesn't mean you should just delete it.  THe DBL community should have access to the issues regarding the league they all participate in. ,,|,,
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 03:55:24 pm by Cell » Logged

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
<82ndAB>Tigah
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:24:52 pm »

I didn't delete it, just moved it. The problem drop box is not a discussion thread. It's called a "drop box" for a reason. I also told people that the discussion was closed in that thread. The content had nothing to do with the removal of that post. Now, you can discuss this further if you wish but any flaming or abuse towards an admin won't be tolerated on this forum. So please keep it clean or risk having this thread locked.

That said, I'd just like to point out that your points and principle has been taken in, but just because we don't tell you what you want to hear or "say we were wrong" doesn't mean we're being ignorant to your concerns. We make decisions and rulings for a reason. We don't intend on screwing anyone over by making these rulings.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 08:52:25 pm »

You know what...it has gotten carried away a bit.  I just wanted you guys to know that I was annoyed that I did everything I could think of to inform LYNX and to re-schedule the matches.  Easter weekend is a big travel  weekend...so I figured it would be understandable to play the matches at a later date.  I told LYNX about it on that Saturday when the matches were supposed to play...he said confirm it with the other clan leaders. I did.  Then when we got the warning points. I was given a bitchy lame explaination(LYNX) of why we got the warning points.  LYNX had handled admining the season well, and I was surprised that I got blown off like that especially after what is mentioned previously in this post. I let it go until I saw the bs posts going back and forth. I also realize it is just 2 matches ...blal bla bla...not that big of a deal, again, it is the point of it.

See you guys around

Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all kinds of ill shit."
[a] LYNX

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 09:14:56 pm »

cell, in the problem drop box are minimum two posts were i clearly state that i agreed to the postponing because you asked me and i thought, like you, that (better) games would be played if we dont play them right along. so, mb after you got it now, what does that mean now? what are your screenshots good for? also, we (you, me, .s: and ~W~) agreed that the cbs had to be played until your sunday night and if not, would end in warning points. right after this cO left gameranger. and this is where my involvment ends in this story.

and my bitchy lame answer to your bitchy lame bitching is the same from the bitchy beginning of cOs little kiddy pissedness: no cb's=no show up's=wp's for all clans involved. ***btw i dont think it as bad flaming but mb an admin wants to correct me here...

so either try to remember why you bitch at all (and especially on me) or take off the sun glasses, so you can just *read* the ruling. and pls, i don't wanna try to state this answer xactly the same a fourth time. start reading over at line one pls wherein line one starts in tigahs post and to which you shouldn't paranize a conspiration against you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 09:28:07 pm by [a] LYNX » Logged

[a] LYNX
Cell

Emo? Are you kidding?

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 09:40:57 pm »

LYNX....  I'll cut you some slack as a noob admin, but the problem all along has been that whenever cO has a problem you guys chalk it up to bitching.  I will refrain from ripping you a new a**hole for the "cOs little kiddy pissidness comment..because you probably would just delete my post anyway.  Why do you dodge the fact that we were there for the re-schedules?  Maybe you would have to admit you are wrong?? And I will be struck by lightning while getting eaten by a shark a few minutes after finding out I won the lotto.BTW my screenshots I am referring to are of when S & W agreed to cb...they didn't show, we did..that's why I keep saying I have screenshots. Didn't realize that was a bad thing.  Guess I was forseeing a problem like this, and thought it would easily be resolved with some ss's.

Its over..it started out as a question as to why we would get warning points when we did the right thing, and it turned into this.  No hard feelings.....letting it go.

Paranize? Conspiration?http://www.m-w.com/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 09:50:03 pm by Cell » Logged

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:58:45 pm »

i made the failure to let you guys play these cb's "till sunday night" and i wont let such things happen again
this is you saying you agreed to our rescheduled matches
you (clans) rescheduled them more or less on your own, outside the dbl and administration.
this is you later claiming that we did this all on our own... save your lies for somebody else.

^ that's what irks me the most... and the fact the admins some how believe they made the correct decision in the ruling... and then to stand by decisions when they know they're wrong.  To me it looks as though Lynx still doesn't understand the issue, because anybody who understood it would not make such a bs ruling.

and my bitchy lame answer to your bitchy lame bitching is the same from the bitchy beginning of cOs little kiddy pissedness: no cb's=no show up's=wp's for all clans involved. ***btw i dont think it as bad flaming but mb an admin wants to correct me here...
okay Lynx... is that what you want? you want all the clans to stand by the admins decision even when the decision makes absolutely no sense at all...  That will never happen.  We all know arguing a decision in the *DBL is like humping a brick wall but I hope some people understand that bad decisions must be argued once in a while... even when we know the admins can't admit a wrong.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 10:17:48 pm by cO.luna-c » Logged

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
[a] LYNX

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 10:11:59 pm »

edit: in reply to cell's last post:
as tigah stated, when we start to rely on good will others will come and complain about exactly that and want ruling on their issue based on their loud crying as well. like i stated, the ruling is strict and mb this time for you (back to the first sentence). i don't wanna answer to the "bitching from cO".

mb this "new" (hah) answer is the key (and your own admin could have told you): - i posted on saturday what was agreed on and how in the admin section. - i asked/proposed a ruling (by the rules - im a noob) after the weekend in the same thread and it was agreed. - i yesterday called for assistance and this is why an other admin (tigah) is now here saying again what the ruling is (and most important, this BS is why she wants to resign from the admin job! thx and can you imagine a better admin!?).
to my own defense, what i wanna say is, that i don't rule the *dbl on my own now, no. i'm just the guy in your sight.

p.s.: with criticism i can live pretty good if it's based on something (so not with krush's). and if this ever ends, i hope there are no hard feelings between us. i guess this needs time...

[a] LYNX
[a] LYNX

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 10:15:30 pm »

krush: if you wouldn't just read what you want it would make sense to reply.

[a] LYNX
Hunter

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 10:48:09 pm »

Lynx made a bad call with the warning points.
Nothing personal Lynx, you do good work for the DBL.
You can't penalyze cO unless ~W~ and S:. showed up, and there is no doubt that they did not.
If they had,  the cbs would of been played.
Hell, there wasn't even a DBL admin there.

I assure you, everyone understands that the warning points will stay.

I just think cO deserves a apology.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 11:01:16 pm by Hunter » Logged
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 01:58:58 am »

Leave my buddy Lynx alone.  It ain't easy being an admin... He made a call of what he thought was appropriate at the time.... And maybe it was and maybe it wasnt...  Regardless shit like this happens every season.  The fact is when an admin makes a ruling thats what we go by whether we like it or not. 

The DBL is always in need of more admins, perhaps more people can join up and help them....

I personally lasted about 4 weeks till I got totally fucked over about something so fucking lame that I decided I wanted to have no part of decision making in the League.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads