*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:17:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  AK vs KoS
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AK vs KoS  (Read 4372 times)
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« on: August 16, 2002, 10:21:41 pm »

? ? ? ? well....Hock(KoS) challanged AK and AK accpted.hocked asked ultimo and ult said on satrday and he loged off AIM.so hock went into a game to tell ak on satrday they will CB. ult was not AIM and he told hock on satrday they will CB. then the game started and hock went in to tell rapid. and rapid fliped...so would most people. but he took an SS and told me they backed out. i then looked at the chat log and yes they infact challanged AK. but what pisses me off it that AK made a big deal about nothing. the SS was pointless because only ONE kos was in there and NO games were played.
? ? ? ? ? ?So i bleaved the SS and the chat log....untill i talked to KoS...and what i saw in the B&G, then they were on AK's host. 4-1 was the score. kos told me there was bs...i asked rapid what was wrong and he said that his comp was indexing. and he wanted a do over. indexing=lag=affects every one not just typhy. so a said it was up to kos to decide if they want to make it 3-1 and ?play 6 games on a netural sever. they said no...just as i was about to tell rapid which came out like this....rapid: so it's 3-1 ?snake: yes ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?but right after that he joined the game not giving me time to say " if kos accepted"....so he joins and flips out about 3-1 and what not....i had to sit there and watch these guys...me and oso...it's was on oso's sever... and right before he was about to start AK was doing some shit talking, while kos took the shit talking and was nice in return. ...my sugestion is for AK and to all clans is to read and STUDY the leauge RULES!

*DAMN Snake ? Roll Eyes

the prob is solved just thought i would in form you mauti, i told them to CB because AK wanted to and so did kos....kos won 6-2

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 10:35:04 pm »

Snake pretty much summed up the whole incident. He handled it quite well considering the amount of BS involved, so it's a NP. Good games.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 10:49:15 pm »

I can understand Rapid being angry having wasted his time but still games weren't played and only one KoS member was actually on GR at the time.  So please don't put Snake and other admins through that crap with bs and pointless chat logs.  Good games when they were actually played.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Bondo
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 10:59:08 pm »

Well, I can't speak to it as much as Snake...but when Rapid asked about the indexing thing I did a quick check with ejo about what happened and it became apparent that the game should count and I informed Rapid that the game would count quite clearly.

That is about all I can say to the whole matter except the CB is over so lets just let it be.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 11:22:21 pm »

I would like someone to actually clear up how things go when a player gets timed out etc during a game. Basically what happened here to me, was I opened the door to go into the bathroom at the Met, carying an HK MP5K-PDW, and then everything froze, I waited it out for about a minute, next thing I know, rapid is in the back hall and I'm dead, someone please explain in the future how this situation will be handled.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2002, 12:09:43 am »

in the future don't wait it out just reboot your comp....nuff said

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Bondo
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2002, 12:17:29 am »

Well, the other players can tell when someone has timed out as they would be running against wall or standing still.  Really though, only problems that actually remove a player from action (crash) or affect the whole game (host crash or timeout) don't count.  If the player is timing out the opponent would know about it and thus could have game replayed or not kill person while they timeout and let game count.  If timeout problem occurs repeatedly then like bad ping it is just unfortunate but games count.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2002, 12:50:38 am »

Look, it's actually really simple.  Hock called me out to a CB.  I accepted, then when we were going to do our lag games, hock came in to say they weren't down now.  Of course I got mad and thought it was cheap and unsportsman-like.  Then I shut the game and went to GR.  Snake PM'ed me about a "character" he was making.  I told him I was mad at the time.  He asked me what happened.  I told him KoS called us out to a CB and right when we were going to start, they backed out.  He told me that's a forfeit by KoS.  I thought he was high.  Then I figured he knew something I didn't since he's a BL Admin., so I went with it.  He then suggested I post the chat log of Hock calling us out on the problem box.  I did.  After I post, I tell him and he says he's going to follow it up with his post.  I said fine.  He then said what he did.  I in no time intended anything by what I told him other than I was pissed that KoS backed out.  Then KoS came on and told him that no games were played and I confirmed that since it was the truth.  Then he heard other admin's reactions and changed his opinion as stated by his post.  I was confused, but in the end everything was properly explained.  He came up with a solution to simply CB next time we are on.  A little while later typhy logged on and I told ejo and we had our CB and we played shitty and we lost.  In the end, Snake helped push KoS to CB and that's fine and dandy.  Too bad that by this time, all the confusion and drama put me out of my "mode" and I played a shitty game along with typhy.  Thanks KoS for the CB and sorry for the drama brought upon.  We'll be happy to rematch you sometime, since we have one more CB left allowed, and hope to have fun with no arguements.  I will ask more Admins for opinions before just taking one's suggestion.  Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.    -Rapid-
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2002, 01:12:36 am »

all of the above is true...rapid did tell me but he said "were we playing a CB" and i thought they were actually in the cb. so i said if that the case then KoS forfit's. i said post the challange from kos on the BL fourms. which he did. and send me the ss that he had or kos backing out. it looked like they played...leg test so i assumed they started and then left. so i posted kos forfits...untill kos told there story and i talked to 2 admins...and they told me what to do...so i did

Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2002, 01:20:53 am »

hahahahaha rapid, ahh man, thas quality humor. you make it sound like CBing KoS is forbidden to you guys.

one thing i like about you, rapid, is you only offer/accept a CB when KoS is at its weakest. for example, last night only hock was online (who is very rusty at the moment), and ult was on AIM or something (who hasnt played in a while due to his lack of internet). however this time, your attempts to cheap a victory out of us failed and completely backfired: snake ruled that you HAD TO cb us. unfortunatly for you, our more prepared players were online at that time... and the only victem of your bs was yourself

however, i am glad to see you apologized because that tells me you realized you were wrong... but you still werent man enough to take the blame...

geek
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2002, 06:45:10 am »

Listen "GEEK". ?I accept a challenge when I'm ready. ?Too bad your team has to BS us and feel so insecure, that you back out of a CB you ask for. ?In the end, you didn't get to back out because Snake told you that you had to CB. ?Lucky for you that my mood was swinged so much, it affected my game play. ?I have personally taken 3 of your teamates out in 1v1's and find it funny you think you're all that. ?I just got caught up in the moment and let myself slip away from my game. ?Lucky for you that you were able to pick up on it. ?The funny thing here is how you try and make it sound allright that you backed out when YOU called us out(You as a team). ?IF YOUR TEAM IS SO WEAK, WHY DO YOU CALL US OUT? ?Like I said, lucky for you that the drama and outside communication that isn't usually allowed, affected our game play. ?Just another one for you "GEEKS" to mark up in your book... ?I was keeping it cool, but you obviously are trying to get the last unnecessary word. ?Good thing it only makes you look bad, and showed I presented proper sportsmanship. ?You won't see me calling out a clan and then backing out when we get to the LagTest games...
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2002, 07:50:04 am »

This is not turning into a spam thread.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads