*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 10:16:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournement Finals Thread  (Read 3739 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2002, 01:22:58 pm »

Yes, Bondo, from what I hear from Rapid, he has chalanged Xo in the past with Xo saying "no". It's not Rapid's fault that the one time that you saw it, it was Xo's chalange being refused.

Sorry Bondo, I didn't see your post, actually, Rapid could get the responce, if a person PMs anyone, they're able to respond, unless they're on ignore. This goes until the givven person closes the chat box.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2002, 04:01:27 pm »

Be that as it may, he had a chance and had no acceptable excuse not to play.  I gave him a choice and he choose to forfeit.  My decision is final.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2002, 05:42:11 pm »

Bondo, are you NOT reading what I posted?  WE HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD! THERE'S 13 DAYS LEFT ON THIS BL!  THAT'S HOW LONG WE SHOULD HAVE TO FINISH THIS!  I am asked for my response over an issue(KoS issue).  The issue dragged on for hours.  It was my duty to represent our clan.  I did that, and wasn't available to 1v1.  Now you're acting so harsh and why?  Why do you need to do the 1v1 when You say so.  It's not like we're hurting for time and it's not like we're not going to do it.    We have SO MUCH TIME, it's unbelievably funny.  Why must you make this 1v1 tournament so unpleasant and act as if it's your duty to force me to loose as if you're job is on the line if you don't.  I WANTED TO 1v1 THE FIRST DAY AND XO REFUSED.  Now why don't you take that into consideration rather than be so stubborn on what happened the next day.  Relax and stop trying to act like some drill sergeant.  This is a game and a game where there's plenty of time to do it all.  Did you give Xo and I a WEEK to get our CB done after he got back?  NO, so I don't see how you're "FAIR" system works here.  Why don't you try and display some fairness and leniancy towards an innocent 1v1 that DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FINISHED for still 2 weeks.  The 2nd 1v1 tournament doesn't start until this BL is over, so why the BIG RUSH all of the sudden!  Give me a break man.  All I ask.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2002, 06:02:14 pm »

First of all Rapid, don't come in here and start yelling at Bondo for making a decision.  It's not like he just kicked you out or gave you guys that one night.  He gave you 4 days to get this done, he didn't just say, you didn't do it tonight so you're gone.  We have to be strict with these dates or else nobody will get them done.  That goes for the second tourny also.  We told people in the beginning if you can't complete them you will be kicked out of the tournament.  I will see what Bondo thinks about maybe possibly giving you tonight because it is in the last rounds and there aren't a lot of people left to control, but still, he set a time, and you didn't follow it.  If he doesn't feel like giving you another night, you don't get it.  We don't care how much time there is untill the bl is over,  Both him and I are working really hard on setting up other tourny's, working with our clans, helping in the bl and the IRSL.  So don't say that you have plenty of time.  Although you may, we don't and the amount of time given to you was decided by us and I thought that it was fair.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2002, 06:52:22 pm »

For almost all matters I agree with Bondo, but for this I couldn't disagree more. Rapid's point of that there are 13 days left says all that needs to be said - Give them 24 mroe hours. It's not going to take me more than 2 days to battle Xo or Rapid, I talk to them all the time on both AIM and YIM.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2002, 08:11:10 pm »

Typhy and Rapid, this tournement was supposed to be finished IN July...due to some unfortunate happenings it fell behind...I think I was nice enough about the deadlines and with real reasons for needing an extention I'd be willing, but Rapid's reason wasn't sufficient to push the deadline back...If Rapid wants to beg xo to play him tonight he can do so, but I won't force xo to do so.  I still want to see the final done by mid-week.

Also, I want this tournement finished with time to spare...once it is over I'll start work on the brackets for the two tournements and get everything ready for the IRSL season.  And trust me, if you think I'm being nasty now, just wait until the next tournement when I don't plan on giving any leeway...it is finishing in September.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2002, 08:28:26 pm »

Bondo, I think your doing an excellent job and I dont
think that there is anyone else out there that could have
dun a better job.  Grin
VooD's

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Colin (gorf's bro)
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2002, 06:06:54 pm »

aw damnit, when did this tournament start???  I missed the whole thing!  must have started while i was at camp...

--Colin
Bondo
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2002, 08:09:57 pm »

Colin, we are having another 1v1 tournement in September, you can find the sign up for that somewhere in the BL forum.

Well, there is only 8 days left for this tournement to finish up...since you supported letting Rapid you will pay the price if it isn't finished at the end of the month just like the rest.  If there isn't a winner announced here by results, then there won't be a winner.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2002, 10:53:45 pm »

Bondo, I disagree with your kicking Rapid, I think that it really ruins a very good tornament, but don't worry about Xo and I, we'll battle, he just got some more ram for his new PC today, which he will be using, we should be able to do the battle either today or tomrrrow, I will show my protest by owning Xo Wink

Bondo
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2002, 11:55:13 pm »

Typhy, I was going to let Rapid play but he never did even with an extra week allowed to him.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2002, 01:04:34 am »

Bondo, thank you and sorry about the time delay.  Everytime I ask xoclipse to do it, he says "later" and when Later comes, he says "later" again.  I am on his ass now and trying to get it done.  I am extremely grateful on your extension and you can count on all this to be settled by the end of this season, or you can like you said, claim no winner.  Again I'm sorry for the delay, but I can only move at the speed of my opponent.   Thanks, -Rapid-
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2002, 07:31:02 am »

lol, Yes, Xo does often use that excuse, I guess that he was waiting for some RAM to come in for his computer to make RS play better, he just got it today.

xoclipse1
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2002, 12:21:58 am »

hey, well me and typhy played today, i won with the final score of 5-3-1, good games typhy, so i will be playing typhy one more time bondo?
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2002, 01:24:34 am »

I will be on and waiting for the rest of today, so you'd better be there and ready.

Bondo
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2002, 08:07:46 am »

Probably should give an update on this...There was no winner as neither finalist was able to work with the other to get the final played.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads