*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:28:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN Battle League(*DBL) (Moderators: BTs_Mysterio, *DAMN Hazard, BFG, Civrock, BTs_GhostSniper, ~Po~ TiroFino, [a] LYNX, Phara, mesa)
| | |-+  CB report
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CB report  (Read 1235 times)
gsr

« on: March 18, 2006, 10:14:02 pm »

Today, on March 18, 2006 {E} attempted to play - sp - for the scheduled CB (slot 2, 11:30 am, PST).  They did not show up.  We waited for 45 minutes after the scheduled start.  Also we were unable to set up the unscheduled CB with - sp - even after numerous PMs.  I reported all this to BFG on 3/18.

Today I attempted to report the CB in the Battle league section, but it would not let me complete the report without entering the names of the people who played, kinda hard to do when there were none.

So I'm taking this route to report the CB (or lack of CB).  {E} wins by forfeit over - sp -.  If I'm supposed to use some other method to report this, let me know and I'll clean it up.

Thanks.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 10:20:58 pm »

Thats fine GSR thanks.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
WeedWacker

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 10:57:05 pm »

I'd like to say that while I like the concept of a scheduled season, I think the rigidity of the current schedule is going to make it difficult to not have several forfeits for the smaller clans.  For future seasons it would be better to say "every team must cb every other team twice, for example, sometime during the season."

WeedWacker's guarantee:  "if I don't kill you within 3 shots, the next one's free."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 12:24:04 am »

Rgr weed, tonight has been very usefull for us to really see what works and what defiantly dosn't work, we'll be having a good discussion about this very shortly Cheesy

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads