*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 04:12:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: :MoD: Jedi Ops booted  (Read 1730 times)
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« on: April 24, 2004, 08:35:42 am »

I am personally apologizing to all of the clan members from other clans that were in the game with Jedi a.k.a. splinter.ops when he went on his tk'ing rampage.  The one thing :MoD: does not tolerate is when our members tk in Multiplayer games.  I had personally made this a rule within our clan and I and everyone else must follow it to a tee.  I am not sure weather or not Jedi wanted out of the clan, or weather he was pissed at us for one reason or another.  But to be honest I and all the other senior members of my clan get along with everyone in our organization.  The main things is not only are we a clan, but we are a group of friends that have decided to take :MoD: as a part of us in the gaming world to make ourselves known.  You can take many of Sun Tzu's theories on why we are together, for they all apply to us in that meaning.  

In the end :MoD:Skillz fired Jedi because of this blatent defiance of one of the simple rules that we follow within our organization.  It saddens me whenever I or one of the other officers have to make a choice like this.  But :MoD: is a clan that always wants to be known as one of honor and not of this bullshit that an ex-member might try and pull in a Multiplayer game where the only reason people come into those games is to have some fun and let off some steam.  

For all those clans that want Jedi within their ranks that is their call, but I am posting this here to let you know mainly that I or any of the officers within our clan DO NOT TOLERATE tking of any type and would never do it unless accidental.  

Some people might think that I am harsh with my clan members but this is a rule that anyone who joins must accept as a standard that I believe all clans follow.  So whatever clan wants him, all I can say is go for it.  He is a good player but has no basis of reality when it comes to team play.

Again, my apologize for his bullshit and hope that this takes care of the issue for the clans that were disrespected out there.  

:MoD:Saberian
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 08:36:19 am by :MoD:Saberian » Logged

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 08:54:28 am »

Guess he was on a bad trip tonight.  He got kicked from the SiX server a few times too.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 10:03:27 am »

Yeah to be quite honest I am shocked about it.  But hey, what can ya do =(

:MoD:Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 01:03:15 pm »

hey sab,i was in the room with Grey, mikeyG4 when he was going berserk...

he didn't only tk all from his team but also talked about MoD Sucks, and the leaders sucks too, and he dosn't care if he gets kicked.

i tried 2 get ss of it but i can't find em in my RvS Folder - (used F12)

Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 05:03:23 pm »

How can you be sure it was actually him and not someone using his name?

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 05:45:47 pm »

lol at that voods, I have a friend that seems to love TK'ing on anything to do with my name.

He got me banned from all the good SoF2 servers for TK'ing a while back.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 06:06:06 pm »

hey voodoo, i know his skilled and he might join BoC =)

but i just talked 2 him, he said he didn't care - and bad words  - and this isn't 1st time...

All i am is trying 2 help - :MoD:

Else i would just stfu and fuck off  Wink

Stripes

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 06:11:48 pm »

I can tell you now TK'ers don't get in.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Assassin
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 07:18:23 pm »

Then how did you get in Crypt?   Grin
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 07:23:43 pm »

By being the best TK'er on GR. Thats how.

Assassin
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2004, 08:25:19 am »

Nah, you're number 2, right after Sar lol!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2004, 02:51:42 pm »

Lol. well. its simple. Sab like the rest of us dosn't like guys who come into games and ruin other peoples fun by killing their team mates and talking shit. There is no fun in having someone in a group of guys you enjoy playing with, if thats the result.

He might have been a good RvS player... dosn't mean sh*t as far as im concerned. If it was him then he can go find another clan to do that to, and if it wasn't, well that person shouldn't have had access to his account so its just as well.

U just don't spoil your team mates enjoyment, u want to kill?.. then kill the other damn team.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
BTs_hooks

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2004, 07:19:21 am »

ok i know its not a place for me to say this. but i dont think its right for u to go onto a public forum and gives a public announcement bashing someone u guys kicked out of your clan. its my personal oppinion that these things should be kept behind closed doors, and if the person who got kicked out wants to tell everyone why he got kicked so be it. but going about it like this, trying to ruin his reputation on GR is not right.

hooks
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2004, 12:19:23 pm »

Well this isn't GR... and Jedi was part of this BL...  

We've had problems with a player or two in the past who has left, but refused to remove their tag and has well quite simply gone out of their way to cause as much trouble as possible to piss off other players and give the tag the worst reputation possible.
I understand where your coming from but this was the only way that was found to combat this... Im not going to bash him, i don't think anyone would, alas i never got to know him but all you can say is that he went on a mad Tk'ing fest, and pissed a lot of players off. it wasn't tolerated and he is no longer a member.

I was sorry to loose him.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2004, 11:20:32 pm »

Hooks, players have a responsibility to live up to their reputations and other clans have a right to know about a player before letting him join a clan. I see no problem with this. A player who feels wronged can just simply state his case here and everyone can make up their own mind.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads