*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:10:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: :MoD:Israeli booted from :MoD:  (Read 1889 times)
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« on: April 04, 2004, 06:54:20 am »

i am sorry to have to say this.  

Today I have permanently booted :MoD:Israeli from my clan.  There are many issues and I believe I have to say this here because he refuses to take off the clan icon and whatnot.  I just want to make a statement that he is no longer affiliated with the clan :MoD: in any way.

He was banned for many reasons listed below:
1.  Saying he was his brother, he went into games and tked numerous people getting himself banned from the servers numerious times.  
2.  Putting on tags within our clan that he has not earned.  (Most people dont care about that one heh)
3.  Impersonating other members and clan members.
4.  Being an all around ass in every game that he has been in

I am sorry but this bullshit is just not tolerated in our clan and I do apologise for any crap that he might have caused any of you while playing in any servers that you might have hosted.  Unfortunately we believe that he has serious issues that just cannot be explained, plus I do not intend to bash him here.  I just want to state that because he wont take his :MoD: icon off and he wont take the :MoD: off his name we feel it's our responsability to post here to let all clan leaders know that he is NO LONGER affiliated with our organization period.

:MoD:Saberian

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 10:04:30 am »

Where is he from? Isreal?!?!?

why Dont you just teach him some manners  Cheesy

Peace - fA][Stripes.

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
:MoD:Shade
God bless the freaks

Mojo-Jojo!

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 03:15:18 pm »

This has been going on for a while now stripes so I guess it was the final straw yesterday.

SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 03:19:34 pm »

Sab, I think you can just remove him form the roster. If he refuses to take the tag off on GR, then it doesn't really matter because he wont be involved in any of the clan's activities. If it gets way out of hand, you can always talk to Evill.

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
Saberian 3000

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 09:38:16 pm »

True, I just wanted to make others aware so if he starts doing tking and whatnot, which he will, he is no longer involved with the clan in any way.  But thanks for the info.

ISRAELI
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 10:29:28 pm »

To ALL:
My little brother has fucked up a whole lotta shit for me. He has TKED everyone in sight, and is spreading a bad name for Israeli. You can ask Radiohead, he knows me personally. Fortunately, I now have a password for my computer, so my little bro can no longer access this game. I want you all to understand that it wasnt me who did all this shit, it was my little faggot brother. I ask you to please excuse his behavior, hes only 13. I should not have been ejected from MOD in the first place. It was my brother who impersonated others, and self promoted himself. I think the MOD clan is mature enough to accept me back in the clan, I know Sab very well, and have been with him from the start. MOD, you need to understand that this was NOT ISRAELI who did this. It was my little brother. So stop giving me so much shit.
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 11:29:38 pm »

it was you in the mainchat yesterday for sure... and you didnt act better than mentioned by Saberian. it was really sad... impersonated, insulted etc., dont use your lil brother as excuse (if you even have one).

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Saberian 3000

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 06:39:18 am »

Srry, this is the last post on this topic.  I only posted this here because of the inherent issue that has been ocurring with either him, his brother, or maybe a little of both.  In either event his actions are not tolerated by any of us here at :MoD:.  The funny, or sad thing I should say is that I was not the one who really decided this issue.  But of course being the clan leader I took over responsability for it as I almost always do, except for those few instances that BFG holds the fort down.  In any event I felt very horrible about the situation cause he was a person I considered a friend.  But because of the recent events I was forced to enforce a law that I thought was the only thing to do, because my main job as the clan leader is to enforce the law in our clan which always makes me out to be the bad guy.  For a clan this large to stay together we must obey the rules that are layed in front of us otherwise we would have crumbled like all of those other clans before and after us.  I am sorry to say that it ever had to come down to this but I felt that there was no other choice, because of the circumstances that presented the clan here.  Israeli, weather it was his brother or not is no longer the same guy I once knew when he started :MoD: with me from StFu.  In any event I am sorry to see himm go, but there is no other choice.  I just keep the first sentence of rule #23 in my head at all times.  It's what keeps me sane thru all of this =(

theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 08:51:46 am »

so what's rule 23....

c| Lone-Wolf
*DAMN Staff
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 09:06:49 am »

That *Theweakspots must be purged...

ha ha, feel free to laugh at my poor taste in humor now.

~Lone
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 09:08:33 am by c| Lone-Wolf » Logged

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2004, 03:15:37 pm »

so what's rule 23....

23. The clan?s leader is responsible for the acts of the clan?s members.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2004, 07:34:41 pm »

To ALL:
My little brother has fucked up a whole lotta shit for me. He has TKED everyone in sight, and is spreading a bad name for Israeli. You can ask Radiohead, he knows me personally. Fortunately, I now have a password for my computer, so my little bro can no longer access this game. I want you all to understand that it wasnt me who did all this shit, it was my little faggot brother. I ask you to please excuse his behavior, hes only 13. I should not have been ejected from MOD in the first place. It was my brother who impersonated others, and self promoted himself. I think the MOD clan is mature enough to accept me back in the clan, I know Sab very well, and have been with him from the start. MOD, you need to understand that this was NOT ISRAELI who did this. It was my little brother. So stop giving me so much shit.

Just one problem. You just took all the blame, and stuffed it somewhere where it cannot hit anyone. By accepting this, it basically means that any action taken by you or your brother is not to be blamed on either of you. I will try to reword that. If I were to accept what you say, then anything done by someone with your name in the future is unblamable, and no one would ever be held responsible for it.

You cannot get away with circular logic like this in any society I know of. The acts were committed, and it was your gameranger name which was responsible. Case closed, problem solved. Arguement beyond this is unactionable.

Ara

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 10:56:04 am »

Well what is done is done, and i think there was no choice in terms of options in a resolution other than what has been done.

Appologies from me on behalf of the others for any of you that got the brunt end of shit coming from a player under the name  :MoD:Israeli - be it brother, sister, guy next door, etc... I've seen it to many times to mention, and it was simply unacceptable.

Israeli Sab had to make this decision and i am right behind him and i hope you are mature enough to understand why you cant remain a member. I also hope you are mature enough to accept this and to remove your tag and icon.

... Lastly i think we can leave this now, any more stuff we can discuss in the clan forums.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2004, 08:41:53 pm »

alway the little brother that use aimbots, cheats or act like jerk

i have seen this excuse in so many forums/leagues

so funny

poor little brothers

Cool

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st