*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:09:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ????Clan Registration rules aren't clear!???  (Read 1791 times)
D?? Raven?
« on: October 28, 2003, 07:13:24 pm »

I have a big issue here.  When my clan cbed AGT we beat them in wins and stats, but at the end we found out our members who cbed  were not registered so we had an automatic loss instead of a win.  Agt's leader told us one of our members who cbed had to be registered.  I have just noticed that no Clan members on ACE are registered except Typhy and Snipe. And we've cbed them 4 times which of course Typhy had been in all of them, Or for the most part 3 out of 4, but none of the other members where registered who cbed.  But my clan just cbed RnT for the second time and Bamm told us all our members had to be registered who cbed.  Because of that Ace has NOT been following the rules resulting in automatic losses each time they cbed us because only one out of 2,3, or 4 members(depending on which cb we did) we NOT registered. And ALL were suppose to be! I have SS of this proof And I would like Mauti to please get all of this registration rules straight, it's really confusing and annoying. Mauti could you please get it settled out and have a link that we could go to to know all of the requirements for cbing besides just the rules of play, but to Rules of who can cb.  I really want to know how it all works because I'm completely confused....  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Thanx for listening!  Grin Grin
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2003, 09:03:47 pm »

I really hope that this is a rules clarification, and hopefully a way of making it easier for the rest of the season, rather than a cheap way of getting 4 wins...

While I do not represent AcE entirely, I can confidently say that had our members been fully aware of any rules regarding mandatory registration, they would have registered. If it would make things easier, we'll just have them all register as soon as we see them on gameranger.

I honestly hope you're not looking for 4 forfeits because our members weren't officially registered with the league online...

It's a new system, so I think everyone should be allowed some slack. Even DAf against RnT or AgT. I don't think RnT or AgT should try to take wins away from you just because your members weren't registered. That's just ridiculous.

By the way, you said typhy was in all of them, and none of the other people in the cb's were registered, but I was. (I was in 2 or 3 of them, I think 2.) Regardless, we will have our members register ASAP, but this in no way, shape, or form calls for 4 automatic forfeits.

Lets get this straightened out. Thanks.

Assault Commandos Elite -- Snipe
« Last Edit: October 28, 2003, 10:21:40 pm by Agent SNiPE » Logged

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2003, 09:19:57 pm »

Sorry in advance for the double post.

Lets not forget that all of YOUR members were not registered at the time of the cb... but I suppose it's Oh-So-Convenient for you to bring this up now that you've already lost the four cb's.

I think I submitted all four of the cb's between ace and daf, and I clearly remember that I was not once able to fill in all of the player slots for daf. If you don't believe me, you can check on the match list.  

Again, I hope you're not just looking for 4 forfeits, because that's what it's looking like from my perspective.

Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2003, 10:20:40 pm »

Well since no one has responded yet, I suppose I'll try to come up with a possible solution on my own.

Would it really be a huge problem if we just got all of our members that cb'd in any of those 4 cb's to register for their accounts? I was under the assumption that the only reason we have members registering is to avoid fake members cbing. If that's the case, then what difference does it make whether they get accounts before or after the cb has taken place? I think that to just have everyone that cb'd get an account and then sort out cb winners based on who actually won the cb, is the proper solution to all of this.

Daf Raven?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 10:33:48 pm »

Snipe....I asked that same guy in AGT when we found out we lost our cb if we could do that. But he said no.......so if that happens then we should have the same result, so I'm with ya if it works! Cuz we should have won that CB against agt 6-4 like we did!
Also Snipe if that is possible and they accept it your members can't be in pending, they have to be true members so don't forget to do that.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 10:37:53 pm »

Ill answer it. I say Daf deals with the losses. DOnt pull an AK and bend the rules in your favor....

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 10:38:18 pm »

I am all in favor of you getting your win against AgT. You got screwed, and now it looks like we're getting screwed. No one should get screwed here. This is a simple battle league rule that just needs to be tweaked, as all new systems do.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2003, 12:41:02 am »

First where the hell is written that if your members aren't registered you get an automatic loss - that's total nonsense and you won't find it in the rules if your read through it.

Yes it is true that all members need to be registered on the BL for several purposes and that may your clan receive a penalty independent from the cb you have played. The result of the cb won't change.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
DA? Raven?
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2003, 03:38:23 am »

Mauti if what you say is true then can we have our win against AGt? That's all I ask for. I don't care about the losses to ACE, I just don't like how some people get in trouble for a reason and others don't for the exact same reason.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2003, 04:28:00 am »

Thank you very much for that clarification, Mauti. Certainly a relief. We'll have our members register, anyway, as soon as possible.

Thanks again,

Snipe.

Embarrassed                                                                 Roll Eyes ?

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2003, 09:15:10 am »

Raven please post the score from the cb and the members involved. I gonna change the score as soon as all your members are registered and appear in your clan info.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
Da? Raven?
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2003, 08:38:10 pm »

Thankyou mauti I will do that right away, also I'll find out about that GHR cb that AGT lost to because not everyone was registered so they can have that if that's allowed. If not then I'll tell them to talk to you.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2003, 12:40:49 am »

Raven make sure that you have all the cb's and players correct.  Who told you that you get an automatic loss if you don't have every player registered?  Sounds like something cheap to me.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 05:09:20 am »

Daf pretty much gets an automatic loss everytime they play, so it's kinda the same effect, Infect.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2003, 12:59:37 pm »

Raven is the newly submitted cb(ID# 1439) vs AgT 6 - 4 a new one!? IF not I didn't mean that you submit the cb again that. Just post the score and players here and the old submitted loss against AgT will be modified!

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2003, 04:13:28 pm »

heh telling someone that they forfiet automatically a 6-0 loss intentionally would be a pretty god damn cheap thing to do to a bunch of new guys... very cheap

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads