*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:36:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: @ Mauti: rules point  (Read 5420 times)
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« on: March 03, 2003, 05:34:57 pm »

k i have a question about rules for  GhR cb:
(was cb with DEA)

Team colors things:
1-Is Blue color is  forbidden coz they didnt allow us to use it? (didnt c anything in rules about this)

2-Guest clan have to choose his color and not decide both colors isnt ?

3-Clan A host, Clan B pick a color ,some games then its crash and then it wont work anymore.
Clan B host (new host),Clan A want to pick a color, Clan B doesnt
agree, is it legal ?

Also i noticed TONS clan (and myself till Mauti explained me the rule point) a CLAN can choose a map TWICE (so a map can be played 4 times on a cb if boths choose same), had to argue with DEA girls for this lol

----[TRIBE]Clan----
http://www.tribeclan.fr.st
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 06:48:01 pm »

k i have a question about rules for  GhR cb:
(was cb with DEA)

2-Guest clan have to choose his color and not decide both colors isnt ?

3-Clan A host, Clan B pick a color ,some games then its crash and then it wont work anymore.
Clan B host (new host),Clan A want to pick a color, Clan B doesnt
agree, is it legal ?

Well the rules aren't specific about this.

The only rule about teamcolor is:

Guest clan (the one not hosting) chooses team color and the maps played. Team color cannot be changed after decided though.

Well this rule was made for R6 and RS. However it is under General Rules so if you go by current rules guest clan chooses teamcolor. For R6 and RS there isn't another option  but for GR...

Hmm you could interpret the rules in both ways. Chooses team color is undefined if it counts for both clans or not.

Honestly you found a whole in the rules for GR. I'll fix that as soon as I have some time.

About point 3 the guest clan can chooses teamcolor. So clan B isn't allowed to deny.

However I'll add some rules for GR asap.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 07:50:25 pm »

@ Mauti

hmm so settings setups by DEA for the  DEA-Tribe CB  are ilegals right ?
if so, i ask u Mauti to cancel the result.
If u need any screenshot about the color thing conflicts i think i have arround 30+- screenshots.
Just tell me

----[TRIBE]Clan----
[DEA] fire::fly

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 07:57:49 pm »

Okay Horda didnt tell the whole story here.  We started the clan on Horda's server, so DEA chose the color.  After about 3 games (i think), the server crashed.  Horda tried on multiple occasions to get the game running again, but he couldn't.  DEA, being the gracious competitors that we are Wink, offered to continue the CB on our host.  When we got to our server, TRIBE wanted to pick new colors.  The clan battle had already started, and following that same rule, the team colors cannot be changed once decided.  We just switched servers because Horda (or whoever was hosting for TRIBE, i cant remember off hand) could get the game back up.

And if i'm not mistaken, DEA at the point could have said TRIBE was in forfiet.  I've heard of a similar situation when DAMN was battling MaD.  MaD was hosting, the game crashed, MaD couldn't get the server running again, so DAMN said they were in forfiet, give DAMN a 6-0 win.  Please correct my if i am wrong about this case.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 09:42:37 pm »

First - the story with MaD with a bit different - they said they give up after some hosting probs at a score 4-1 for *DAMN(at least what me was told).

About the Tribe vs DEA cb. I think colors aren't a reason to drop a cb because they don't affect the game very much. However fire:fly you are wrong: teamcolors can't be changed once you decided on one host -> You switched host so Tribe was now the guest clan and can chose of course a new teamcolor.

However the rules are very unclear concerning GR so I'll update them asap to prevent such probs.

Bye,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 11:36:36 pm »

Hey Mauti...

Understood but after a few games with the uniforms and then you switch unis wouldnt that have a higher TK %?

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
SignTist

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 11:49:28 pm »

What kind of sense does that make that you can switch colors even if you change servers..... the game crashed, not DEA or TRIBE fault, but because it is a glitch, that doesn't excuse new colors. If someone is unhappy about team colors, they need to know them before they decide to CB, not this trash of: if new host new colors may be chosen... WTF is that? that just seems that there are now excuses for choosing diff servers specifically to change colors. If changin colors is allowed, it should be alowed after every game, or never... this is the stupidest thing I've yet heard.

[DEA] SignTist
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 12:16:07 am »

erm @ DEA its not because host crash u can call a forfeit..

Its exatcly why rules r for and needed to be
or rules need to be adjusted (thats Mauti is going to do)

u read rule 8, just follow it its a loop in the rule 8..

Its just proove how somes (erm) think to know rules very well but do not.

@Mauti: and what i am saying  its DEA forced us to folow their "rules"
i still think this cb was made outlaws and that rules have to be folowed...

SCREENSHOTS: http://fvo.free.fr/dea.sit
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 12:17:27 am by TRIBE_Horda » Logged

----[TRIBE]Clan----
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2003, 04:51:11 am »

@ Mauti: another example : (they wont us choose blue or red) so they say (guest choose team color) DEA choose yellow and guess what they played, RED !
Eight said also red or blue has best camo !
uh hasnt textures are all the same?

Sorry but for me DEA  look like on this cb (not previous 1 wich was very cool and with decent peeps: Dr No Fhaq2 etc) cheating the rules.
Hope u get my point Mauti

----[TRIBE]Clan----
SignTist

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2003, 09:05:22 am »

erm @ DEA its not because host crash u can call a forfeit..

Its exatcly why rules r for and needed to be
or rules need to be adjusted (thats Mauti is going to do)

u read rule 8, just follow it its a loop in the rule 8..

Its just proove how somes (erm) think to know rules very well but do not.

@Mauti: and what i am saying  its DEA forced us to folow their "rules"
i still think this cb was made outlaws and that rules have to be folowed...

SCREENSHOTS: http://fvo.free.fr/dea.sit

Please give me a rest with this. I understand it sucks to loose twice to a shit clan like DEA, but guess what, new colors or not, you would have lost anyway.... I can't beleive you are now draggin colors into it, after all that we've been through sweetie, sugar, darling, baby...... ah whatever.....

[DEA] SignTist
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2003, 04:15:42 pm »

I cant believe that after so many cb's DEA still dont know the rules
How many clans u forced to play in your way with your customized rules eh ?

----[TRIBE]Clan----
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2003, 07:43:47 pm »

Heh Customized rules....

that's some funny shit.

OK OK OK

You start hosting... we start the cb... WE START WINNING and your host dies... YOUR TEAM wanted to host on that crappy server. After you kept crashing your tried getting another team member to host....

YOU WANTED THE HOST! keep that in mind!

NOW we changed HOSTS becuase YOU guys were unable to host and wanted this cb to hurry.

I didn't want to host... BUT i had to in order to keep this cb rolling since non of your guys were capable anymore.

AND YOU WANT THE BLUE CAMO!

FUNNY cuase the BLUE camo has the advantage with sniper gear, excellent for you campers. You guys think youve seen camping?

THE BEST PART IN ALL OF THIS?

You kept saying it's late and wanted us to hurry up.

Yet you would CAMP OUT EVERY SINGLE GAME. FULL 10 MINUTE GAMES BECUASE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ASSUALT.

Either way.... I don't think that the camo had anything to do to contribute to their loss.

FURTHERMORE...

Mauti, I think it would be fair to all teams if blue camo got outlawed in CBs.

We won't accept a CB from a well known camping team if they don't host due to this BLUE CAMO.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2003, 10:42:33 pm »

ok didnt read what eight wrote coz its look he is taking the same bullshit way he used vs V with silly posts

ok we played V was a very cool war we lost 5-7-1
Thank u Flies  for this CB and also thank u for adviced me to say  to Mauti that DEA tried to trick us on rules.
But its look like Mauti doesnt care if rules r not followed and Admins should cancel last war with make with DEA
Also rules need to be polished

----[TRIBE]Clan----
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2003, 10:48:25 pm »

To finish this debate. I'll go strict by rules although I personally doubt that a different camo for TRIBE would have affected the outcome. Sorry DEA.

Rules will be changed asap but currently I am very busy at university...

Bye,

Mauti
« Last Edit: March 04, 2003, 10:51:24 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2003, 11:04:45 pm »

To finish this debate. I'll go strict by rules although I personally doubt that a different camo for TRIBE would have affected the outcome. Sorry DEA.

Rules will be changed asap but currently I am very busy at university...

Bye,

Mauti

Can u explain ur position a bit more?
Mauti said "I'll go strict by rules although"

----[TRIBE]Clan----
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2003, 11:16:51 pm »

Good for you [TRIBE] to not take DEA's bullshit rules.

DEA is a clan that wants to act as if they know everything, and pressure other clans into doing what they say(because they think they know it all cuz they made it to the top of the GhR BL by CB'ing n00bs).

I recently am sick and tired of how disrespectful these DEA's are.  Eight won't stop bugging me to CB, when I don't even have an active GhR Team, and when I tell him I can't, he resorts to childish insults, more or less like the ones he's throwing around towards [TRIBE].  Then, he follows me into games, to fucking TK me!  What a fucking moron!  And his sidekick, GOD, follows and does the same!  These guys are a bunch of assholes, and if this is your way of getting others to CB you, you're gonna get less people CB'ing you.  Being an asshole about CB's isn't a cool way to present yourself.  For these bitter reasons, I have blocked dumbass Eight, and dumbass GOD.  What's bad about this clan, is that their teamates support each other into being assholes.  I was in SignTist's game, and asked him to ask his dumbass teamates to stop TK'ing and acting like assholes and simply play the game.  Of course he ignored me and encouraged his teamates further.  Fuck these clowns that can't take getting 0wn3d by old school RS'ers and R6'ers.   Cheap n00b bastards. Angry

Their way of "getting even" for getting 0wn3d, is by TK'ing the ones that 0wn3d them.  A dishonorable clan with dishonorable players.  Learn to play like a normal cool person.  Not by TK'ing and acting like assholes. Angry    All you're gonna get in return, is the same treatment right back, so think ahead on how you go presenting yourself n00bs. Angry
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2003, 11:42:19 pm »

Rapid... if you're so good and you own them so bad, why don't you just tk them back? BTW, I love your over-excessive use of 'Own3d'

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2003, 12:05:26 am »

MY BEEF RAPID?

If you didnt go around telling the whole world your so good.... then i wouldnt bother you... I feel that it is my DUTY to make you my bitch.

Especially since you asked me to a 1v1 CB and then when i accepted you backed out by calling me a noob...

AGAIN...

you have been punked down by this noob....

CB or not the offer still stands for your 1v1 if you got the balls that is.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
[DEA] fire::fly

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2003, 01:27:58 am »

I just love how every thread in these forums eventually turn into a DEA bashing session.  good times.

I can say personally that I was not trying to trick anyone.  The rule says that uniform colors cannot be changed after a CB starts.  We started the CB, that is what I was going by.  If I knew that the first half of the rule takes precedence ("guest clan chooses color"), then I would have gladly given TRIBE their blue uniforms, because honestly, I don't see it making a much of a difference anyhow.  The rule doesn't take into consideration that the host may be switched mid way though.  If the hosts do switch, the first half of that rule is in direct conflict with the second half.  

Mauti, i dont see how you can say that you're strictly following the rule and void our CB when the second half of the rule supports DEA's case as well.  I followed the rule as i understood it.  And especially to void the CB over such in inconsiquential thing as uniforms, when the CB wasn't even closely contested at 6-2-2.  If it was much closer, then maybe something like uniforms might have had something to do with the outcome (and i stress maybe).

The thing that really upsets me is that after we all took a break and looked at the rule, Horda agreed with me after he read the same rule that i did,  that we couldnt change colors midway (which i have a screenshot of that i will post as soon as i get to my computer at home).  But now it seems that since TRIBE lost to us legitimately, they are looking for a loophole to save some points.

But hey, what does it really matter, regardless if we actually do anything wrong, DEA is always the bad guy.  So i welcome the 52 more posts this thread will get telling us how much our clan sucks and how we are all assholes.  Please continue, cause it seems no one can get enough of it.

TRIBE_Horda

www.tribeclan.fr.st

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2003, 02:28:52 am »

to make thing clears

I have nothing against DEA, Eight alway answred me when i hade rules questionsand so far he a very nice guy alway up to help, what ever if DEA doesnt know/understand rules (same for me some points of rules r unclear) i prefer fix rules questions asap  and i think this kind of disscussion can only bring us better rules (@ Firefly look  rule 8 and c the loop)
And AGAIN i say : we made 2 cb both of cb were cool (specially the first 1)
If i looked a bit ANTi Dea its coz firefly , anyway its DEA leader to control his troops and what i said involve only me and not my clan

----[TRIBE]Clan----
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads