*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 10:44:41 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ?c.w.u? (Clan Whores United)  (Read 2167 times)
MainMaN

moo

« on: November 17, 2002, 08:51:43 pm »

yo yo yo, wtf is up wit Cwu after rabid promising 2 be in FBI he joined rip, now made a clan called CwU which i dont know what stands for but "Clan whores United" fits pretty well.. what do u think?

Roll Eyes Tongue

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2002, 11:34:59 pm »

if my count is correct, and i think it is,
rabid was in 4 clans after FBI, and before CWU,  Grin

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 01:19:13 am »

There should seriously be a rule prohibitting people from joining 20 clans in one season.

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
Flame

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2002, 01:52:48 am »

Well, we thought of that lm, after rabid made KoA.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 02:38:24 am »

yes while i like CWU, i still liked UN, they were the best Noob clan in history. Simply because there were people in that clan (ghr clan) who didn't have the game, or the demo.

Da? Rabid

Deadly Assasins ?orever

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 05:00:38 am »

omg MM ?c.w.u? is not a noob clan myst is leader and I'm #2-#3 in command. I left RiP because it was dying. I think Nh left. Vapor is a jackass to me and all that there was left was DarkDestiny and Cobra so it was dying. so don't give me such a fucking hard time. Pwned  Roll Eyes

You have just been assasinated by Da?
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 05:32:01 am »

Rabid, you are a newbie. It is called a newbie clan because it was just started. I don't know you, and you probably don't know me, but that is how it goes.

From what I have seen, you are a fucking clan whore, plain and simple. Stick with one damn clan and see it through.

As for the BL mods, I suggest punishing him (i.e. suspension from BL, etc.) if he is with a new clan anytime soon.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Idle Eyes
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2002, 07:02:57 am »

wow Rabid, I thought you were leader of |?K|, and now you're just a clan whore, what has become of you...  
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2002, 07:14:12 am »

LoL, Idle Eyes, Rapid is the leader of AK. Just a link for you all: http://www.irunx.com/ak/RabidTheNoob.html

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2002, 08:14:20 am »

I think that next season there should be some sort of rule.(or if Mauti wants to implement one now, wink wink Wink) People like rabid join clan after endless clan and start up a noob clan every couple weeks then leaving it because it doesnt do well.  Untill there is a rule to be had there is nothing that we can do.  I will say that I will not except anymore of his clan applications. Grin

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2002, 08:37:23 am »

the idle eyes thing seems interesting because rapid constanty spams a link proclaiming rabid is a noob because their names are similar. But its pretty obvious who is a AK, and who is in the clan of the week  Wink.

Not that rabid isn't a nice guy, its just that the clan whoring has grown quite a bit.
One person being in more than 2 clans durring the season is enough to posibly merrit a suspension from cbs.

But it seems that the issue of how the GHR ladder will work is more important than clan whoring.

and one other thing, mattster who spent a long time proclaiming that he isn't a clan whore, and lied about how long he was in TF6, has now joined CWU in true clan whore style  Grin

|MP|Cringe

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2002, 04:42:41 pm »

This is such bs. Already Infection has gotten so annoyed with ppl like Rabid, who join/create an unholy amount of clans in a really short time, that he will probably try to find out if theres a way to ban a specific person from the battle league. Also, he goes through the trouble of getting his latest clan registered in the bl, and then leaves and lets it die, creating more work for the mods and admins here (Now, after they just spent the time to add the dumb clan, they have to go and remove it and all the cb results related to that clan.)

Can't you just see the smiley going "God-Damn-I-Hate-Clan-Whores" as he bangs his head against the wall? lol
« Last Edit: November 19, 2002, 04:45:56 pm by Cringe » Logged

Evill: Rapid, stfu.
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2002, 02:36:40 am »

lmao cringe, i think we should punish rabid... and admins agree? or disagree? post below...

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2002, 01:13:55 pm »

Finally, Matt and Rabid make their own clan....now the children can play together and I can stop the babysitting. Oh, and see rabid, this is why I never made you a new armpatch, I knew you would be gone faster than I could make one, sucka!

Adios Chumpzilla's
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2002, 11:12:09 pm »

I didnt "make" cwu, i was just heping them own a bit, just helping them out. And Kilzo just stop being a bitch and stop crying becaus i left TF6 - it has turned into a  GhR only clan so i left.

GhR suxxorz,
Matt

Retired Mac RS Player.
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2002, 02:13:23 am »

Ok, let's clear all this up so we can lock the topic. CWU was a joke I STARTED. It wasn't to be taken seriously. Unfortunatly, Rabid took it a bit too seriously. I didn't start CWU for him to say, "Look at me, I'm in CWU. We own you!". or for a real quote:

omg MM ?c.w.u? is not a noob clan myst is leader and I'm #2-#3 in command. I left RiP because it was dying. I think Nh left. Vapor is a jackass to me and all that there was left was DarkDestiny and Cobra so it was dying. so don't give me such a fucking hard time. Pwned

*sigh*

I hate seeing dead topics dragged on. I love the thought that one of my creations caused thsi much hype, but this is a bit extensive.

So please, Mr. Admin out there, lock this topic. There's another topic on clan whoring in general now.

One more tiem for those people who didnt see my bold text at the begining of this post, (listen up kilzo) Mat didn't start CWU. Rabid didn't start CWU. Mysterio started Clan Whores United. AND it was a joke. It WASN'T serious.

End of discussion

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads