*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:10:38 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  Redstorms Forgotten game
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Redstorms Forgotten game  (Read 946 times)
Escobar
« on: August 01, 2003, 10:15:06 am »

Redstorms forgotten game l have played many of the Rainbow Six series for years now and my favorite game is Covert Operations the game is finaly starting to come back after many player leaving do to no patch's or ac's or any basic mod's. .  I really want to try to make a mod if possible with skins and some pistols maby if any moders are interested or anyone who is making a urban ops mod that wants to have a split mod with covert ops with an installer of sometype. I dont really know to much about modding but im willing to learn anything ~ if any modders would like to help or contriubte anything its greatly apreciated ....... even if its just 6 skins and 8 pistols that would be great email me if interested or post some. thanks
Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 11:25:38 pm »

Weeeeeell truth be told, Covert ops basically IS a mod, but doesn't really support non-overwriting mods by itself.. I have all the packs, and CO is a great set of maps to play with, but dissapointed me compared to the other mission packs. It was small, but fun. I ran CO as a mod inside Urban Ops, along with Black Thorn. I used one of the CO maps (retextured) in Red Diamond Group. (SAS-RDG challenge)

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads