*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 09:48:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  im done
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: im done  (Read 9122 times)
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2002, 06:11:39 am »

Ah typhy,
its cool how i'm such a dumbass, but yet everyone else has the same viewpoint on this issue, which is too shut up
Or just keep posting because you don't agree with someone spelling.

i'm to lazy to make a new post, but its ironic how you say that my posts didn't matter, but yet your argueing over spelling. Now that is something that doesn't matter, and clearly shouldn't have gotten to 3 pages of posts.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 07:55:04 am by ?(uNt?Jeb » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2002, 06:59:19 am »

Loudnotes, thanks Smiley

Typhy, he's saying STFU or you'll get banned. I'll use your quote here...
"I, like others, figure that if you give a man enough rope, he'll hang himself, thats what I'm going by with SK. He wants to be a dumbass, I'm not one to stop him. "

It applies to you also. He says your wrong for egging him on and that you're not at ground level. You also dug a hole. So... Just... Shut... Up!

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2002, 07:12:05 am »

Last post on this issue. Guys, that was intended to be a closing post, you'll notice that I blamed lots of it on myself, as well as SK, Jeb, I never called you a dumbass. I just said that you didn't make a single post that helped anything.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
SK(School)
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2002, 03:41:19 pm »

Your basic discription of this thread in dictionary format:

SK - Dumbass whoes posts are unreadable, and thinks that people like him. Doesn't know when to shut up.

typhy stop egging me on. Thats all i have to stay
Bondo
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2002, 04:54:11 pm »

*Wishes desperately for a smilie from his video game forum where the smilie guy is smashing his head repeatedly against a wall*
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 04:54:40 pm by *DAMN Bondo.fwu » Logged
Your Favorite RS'er
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2002, 09:24:56 pm »

Damn fools thinking they can argue cuz of a "clan tag"...

<--------------Those fools should go to a wall and simply do this.  Maybe that will knock some sense into them...
*DAMN Exe1{utioner
*DAMN

BOHICA....!

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2003, 09:28:48 pm »

SK you fucking dumbass.  

You've shown that you're just a dumbass

You know, Typhy, your posts are getting REALLY LAME.  First off, who cares about spelling?Huh God forbid should someone spell a word wrong, or type all his/her sentences in one string.  I strongly belive anyone guilty of this horrid aspect of humanity should be dragged behind a car, tortured, shot in every single appendage of the body (except the skull), and then tossed like a rag doll into the Gobi desert to rot.   Right....

Typhy, honestly, no one cares.  Your constant rants of Sk's lack of "proper English skills" is yesterdays garbage.  Yesterdays...hell, we are talkin' last year.  

And secondly, I absolutly adore the way you start off EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN POST with a swearword.  No, I am not condemning swearing.  But LOOK at your post!!!!

SK you fucking dumbass.

Now, if you have paid any attention at all with your incredible mature 13 year-old brain, you will notice that SK has not called you any names.  He has not insulted you. Nothing.  All he has done is defend his opinion.  Yet you come in and post, and your first sentence is "SK you fucking dumbass."  

Typhy, you need to stop this.  I dont care if I know all the facts of why you are whining about what SK might have done.  I'm going to side with SK on this 100%.  Not because he is my bro.  Because for one, I think that given any chance, you would attack him in any way/shape/form.  You say you are sooooo innocent, that you are only in here to make your point.  You are very ignorant.  You don't see our politicians going up to each other in a debate and flat out saying "Bush, you are such a cocksucker.  Oh, by the way.  War with Iraq sucks..."  You coming in here and posting is not helping the situation one fucking bit when you insult.  Not one iota.  

Why dont you just stfu and quit posting in here.

-Exe

oh yeas i forgot tipyee, eye will awlwayz Reamembar to spel wright wen i cum in hear an i whill maake shure tat awll of mi postss make totael cents wen eye aam reepliing two u    
c u l8er

What do you guys think?  Should I go shoot myself now for commiting such an awful sin?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT SPELLING TYPHY

Who is that chick in my picture?Huh
*drools*
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2003, 06:34:40 am »

Exe, no problem with your post, but this issue was essentially closed.  There's not really any point to bringing it up again.

< insert clever and original signature here >
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2003, 01:31:21 pm »

[size=10]LoL!!![/size]  

2 months later...  

Still thinking about it...  

Some people and their "grudges"...

Digging in all the wrong places...

Exec, is this your way of  "playing around" like when you and myst started insulting each other?
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2003, 02:45:46 pm »

Yes I agree with Rapid: LOL

I lock this now.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print