*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:46:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  im done
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: im done  (Read 9121 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2002, 06:10:32 pm »

I don't know what to add: first the difference was Snake posted he modified your post you didn't. Furthers no moderators have attacked persons with tons of  swearwords as you did. No matter if it was fun or not.

Yes you are right that you didn't harm anyone really. You just used your power to give Typhy a sidekick because he is annoying you.

Well how do you think shall we continue now?

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2002, 06:30:20 pm »

hmmm lets c

lets focus on the atacks

Age on the internet means nothing whatsoever. If you can make intelligent posts and comments, then age isn't even shown. I am 13, some people won't even belive me on that. A rather pointless comment, since you can actually tell almost nothing about age aside from certian people like Casper and SK.  

"The Great SK"? Who the hell is that? I have never met him.

Please pardon SK, he in from the Genral Gossip area where the moderators are as dumb as him. To make his post readable for you guys: Now which one is OSX Jaguar based on? Unix or Linux? Wink

hmmm
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 06:31:01 pm by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2002, 07:16:23 pm »

*Laughs at SK* Dumbass... First off, yes, Snake has never edited one of my posts. Secondly, on the first quote, I pointed out how you guys act. Casper with his "how Are You today?" ( Capitializing letters within a sentence ) and just some other things about his posts, and you, because you:

1.) Don't reread your posts to make them make sense.

2.) You never use punciation, and you use AOL Style talk with the "c, u, l8r" kinda stuff.

3.) You don't read others peoples posts always, and when you do, you often misunderstand them.

I'll bring somthing new into this; SK, this isn't the first thing that you've done. Whenever I post somthing disagreeing with you, you come in and delete it. When I first said that you should just email Mauti about this, you posted "or i could justt delete ur post" and then you deleted it. It was a simple sugestion, but you deleted. Many other posts of mine you've also deleted.

If you can't understand what you did wrong, then you should never be a moderator again anywhere.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2002, 12:15:34 am »

I make fun of mattster all the time, but mattster's posts are extremely difficult to understand.However that exists more on the macclans forums than here.
While Sk has had a history of spamming, and he can't spell very well...
BIG FUCKING DEAL,
his posts are still readable.
Just lay off sk typhy, he hasn't really done anything to you. Plus you did start the whole issue, when you posted in the bander thing, and dragged it on in the cocobolo section.
now, just stfu both of you Grin

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2002, 07:12:03 am »

First off, this is strictly my opinion, please try and take as little offense as possible for this:

I find SK's posts the hardest that I've ever seen to read. He doesn't know how to spell, 90% of the things he says aren't even words. I remember a post that he made in the Iraq thread, it was somthing about "whats sadam going to do? sell his weapons to usama bin laden". Both names were spelled wrong, and about 2/3 of the words, also, his post made no sence, since thats not what it's about. It took about 2 days for someone to actually respond to the things he said, because no one cares. No one gives a shit what SK says, had someone like Ace said that, many of us would've jumped right on it, because Ace's posts are genraly really good, you don't often get a chance to easily pick one apart. With SK, you can do it to all his posts without any problems at all.

And, if you go back to the start of all this, SK was the one who started things origonaly with his comments against me in anti Rapid threads, calling me a dumbass for going up against Grifter, Ultimo, and others. One thing that I hate is someone who I don't even know instantly going against me in an offensive insulting way just because they disagree with what I say. Since then, SK and I have came on to get along pretty well when we're playing, I do enjoy playing with him. But on the forums, we've always argued a little bit. This most recent thing started by SK deleting my posts where I ask him to email Mauti about the things about Bander.  

Btw, I now have exactly 1 thousand more posts than Casper! Wink

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2002, 03:45:45 pm »

typhy thats because i didnt need to email mauti i can just post it here

in the DAMN PUBLIC FORUM

Usuma bin laden, ok i dont no how to spell his name dose it matter??? do u know what my gereral purpose was or what typhy your just starting flame wars

and when u always disagred with people, do u know why i went with grifter, because i AGREE with grifter

your post was pointless for instance:

Ok, what the fuck is up with people thinking that I am on GameRanger? I've just gone through about a 15 minute "talk" with Myst, with him trying to blackmail me to get him into AK, with him threatning to tell Scott Kevill that I am on GameRanger. To clear this up:   I, |?K| Typhy, do NOT have GameRanger and will not have GameRanger 'till Scott Kevill decides to unban me.

'till dosent need the ' to be a word therefore i cant understand your post and it is meaniless and dosnt make sence

No one gives a shit what SK says, had someone like Ace said that, many of us would've jumped right on it, because Ace's posts are genraly really good, you don't often get a chance to easily pick one apart.  

p.s. i thought the GG moderators were dumasses?

p.p.s

heres my post in sadam i didnt touch it

think about it zait what is sadam doing right now???

first of all what are we gona do let him sell nukes??

what do u think would happen if a random person....lets just say ossama bin laden got a nuke,

el launcho el nuko

evan thow we would still blow it up if it came across the ocean but if he got one into the country, retend a minivan, drove it into L.A. , blew LA up.......zait think of the number of deaths if we just sit here.  i know this may be a bit extreme but i say shoot him.....,..........shoot him dead and let god sort it out

dose any1 have a hard time reading it to the point where u cant understand it?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2002, 04:01:57 pm by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2002, 06:55:57 pm »

SK you fucking dumbass. Just because you don't like a sugestion, you don't need to delete it. Yes, it does matter that you spelled his name wrong, thats much like if I spelled Bush's name wrong. I am going to have to start reducing my posts to words that have under 5 letters, so that you can understand them; I said that I was angry about how you agreed with Grifter, not that you agreed with Grifter.

Next, I could say the exact same thing as I did at the start of this post: SK, you fucking dumbass. The mistake in 'till isn't the ', it's the extra l, 'til is another form of "until", and it should be spelled "'til".

Yes SK, I did have lots of trouble reading your post, and even more trouble understanding it, I read it 4 times, then realized that the problem is that it's dumb. Do you have any fucking clue how big a nuclear bomb is?

I take back anything that I said before, about being sorry that you felt offended. You've shown that you're just a dumbass who doesn't know when to stop.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2002, 07:02:49 pm »

yes, typhy did start the whole contraversy (i watched it all unfold from the start). This would not have started if you didn't post (on numerous occasions), sk is a pretty harmless forum user. There are far more deliquent posters than him, ie. davan, and mattster.

i doubt that typhy knows enough about networking to get back on gameranger. And maybe i'm mistaken but i thought i saw myst asking evill to unban you, or mb that was a slut from fire.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2002, 07:11:01 pm »

SK, Before you start looking for mistakes in thyphy's post read your own. i think the following words are misspelled.

dose=does   gereral=general  meaniless=meaningless

dumasses=dumb asses  any1=anyone  u=you

SK a word of advice, let it go your beating it like a dead cow... you moded his complete post, all i did was change swear words. you moded it so it changed the point of his post...  when i was done with your post, i told you at the end i moded your post, then i posted after your post that i moded it yet again...

P.S.  Sk don't worry be happy!  Cool Cool Grin Grin

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Bondo
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2002, 08:24:54 pm »

Typhy and SK, both of you are at fault, and both of you should shut up.  Just stop posting.  I'm tired of you two getting into arguments everywhere.
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2002, 11:02:50 pm »

This is starting to remind me of Bondo vs Buccaneer.

Sad

< insert clever and original signature here >
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2002, 11:17:25 pm »

Nah, with Bondo and Bucc, you can read both of their posts rather easily. Also, Bucc vs Bondo usually has somewhat of a point.

*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2002, 02:40:55 am »

NO IM NOT GONA STOP BONDO GO EAT A PENIS

moving on

typhy why dose it matter if you capitolize letters or use puncuation, this isnt school

typhy how do u get that you didnt start this remember all the bashing threads??

p.s. you can scroll up and read them all dipshit

i will never stop intill typhy admits that he is WRONG and that SK is RIGHT, and that he started the flame war and provoked the post that i moded leading up to my privages being removed , typhy you say you were wrong and im done , if not , so be it ill keep going and will never forgive your sorry ass

Qotes of the week!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2002, 03:00:47 am »

I literaly started laughing while reading your post SK, they obviously don't offer English classes at the Special Education section of your elementry school, I'd be better off trying to understand my sisters kindergarden diary than your posts. Everytime that I read your posts, I am picturing a little mentaly retarded kid, sitting in a wheelchair, with a bib around his neck because he drools so much, banging his wheelchair up and down and attempting to scream things such as "NO I'M NOT GOING TO STOP BONDO, GO EAT A PENIS", but is unable to say the words, and it comes out more as "NOF EM NUT GUWING TOW SWOP BOONO, GOF EAT A PENIER".

( Note, for anyone who has mentaly retarded relatives or friends, this is meant in the least offensive way possible ).

Um... Requesting a translator to translate SK's "typhy how do u get that you didnt start this remember all the bashing threads??" from mentaly retarded 2 year old code to English...

Ok, I scrolled up and read everything, I see that I politly PMed you, you read it, took the computer in to the hospital for the menaly ill, where you spend most of your time, and got advice from the doctors. They said "Just delete it and forget about it", your small mind took this to mean delete anything in my posts that you found insulting, and replace it with SK code ( mentaly retarded 2 year old talk ). That is the reason that you had your moderator powers taken away, in the future; it's ok to ask your doctors to repeat what they've said multiple times so that your small mind can grasp it better, this way you won't have such problems in the future.

Get well soon! - That is... If you can get well from whats wrong with you.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 03:20:31 am by Typhy T » Logged

*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2002, 03:42:02 am »

gee typhy dont forget about the other things other than you PM

remember the whole coco thing and others

stop talking

When you cant get out of a whole youve dug stop digging

Qotes of the week!
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2002, 03:43:39 am »

Bah, typhy... Back off my "'till" Heh. I like the double l... "'til" Seems so...  bad looking... I dunno.  

Translation: "What the fuck typhy?! I didn't start this shit you fucking moron. Look at all the fucking threads you bashed my noob ass in!"

Now, we heard both sides of the arguement. Will you please... just... shut... up...

I mean typhy, you're going on calling SK a delinquent, a juvenile, a 2 year old... Why would you argue with a 2 year old typhy? Why even bother rebutteling? Is there a point? No, there's not. Basically, by what you're definition you are trying to show "you are the man" to a 2 year old. What would that ever prove! Stop it.

SK, you want your mod powers back, correct? Typhy is one stubborn son of a bitch. He'll never admit he's wrong, even if he is. (and frankly, I don't know if he is wrong in this situation... I don't have all the details) So, he'd never admit to being wrong meaning you won't get your mod powers back by  screaming at him and basically spamming the forums with an endless debate trying to force him to prove you wrong... You must aproach this at a different angle. Mauti right now probably believes you immature, (or at least not mature enough to deal with your moderator powers responsibly) so, I'd suggest proving you are mature. Show you ar ethe bigger man; don't respond to Typhy's posts, don't spam or flame (p.s. this thread is both), proof-read your posts... Then when you've done all this on a consistent basis for a month approach Mauti saying "Look Mauti, I'm much more mature, I can handle being a moderator." He would probably even grant you your request. Remember SK, being a moderator is a privildge we'd all (yes, even me) would like to have. (PRIVILIDGE) Don't abuse it if/when you get it back.

Take my advice or refuse it, but please, just stop the fucking flame war. One of you two be the bigger man.

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2002, 03:43:48 am »

SK, I'm still up on ground level, you seem to have created a pretty damn nice hole for yourself, I guess they do teach digging skills at your school, but not climbing ones.  

jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2002, 04:51:19 am »

Both of you stop right now, or you may face bans.  Consider yourselves warned.

I suggest you read Ben's post. . .he makes excellent points.

But Typhy in particular - you are egging SK on, and you are WRONG.  I suggest you stop.

And SK, you are acting childish and immature. . .

SO both of you, STOP.

< insert clever and original signature here >
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2002, 05:11:34 am »

Excuse me Loud? How am I wrong? You're saying that you support what SK did to my post? Thats what this is really over. I, like others, figure that if you give a man enough rope, he'll hang himself, thats what I'm going by with SK. He wants to be a dumbass, I'm not one to stop him.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2002, 05:40:32 am »

Your basic discription of this thread in dictionary format:

SK - Dumbass whoes posts are unreadable, and thinks that people like him. Doesn't know when to shut up.

Typhy - Dude who is acting insane and will not let it die, he also should shut up.

Bondo - Peace maker #1.

Loud - Peace maker #2.

Ben - Peace maker #3

Jeb - Person who makes posts that no one cares about, which don't help the situation, nor make it worse.

Mauti - Admin, boss, incharge. Makes it clear that SK abused his moderator powers, which we already knew, but Mauti clears it up.

Full thread - Big piece of shit that should've been locked 2 days ago.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads