*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:14:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  im done
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: im done  (Read 9120 times)
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« on: November 15, 2002, 03:37:19 pm »

im done goodby

im sick of people kidding around with me and not getting punished than i do it and my moderator privavleges get deleted

goodbye
-sk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 02:45:50 am by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 06:07:18 pm »

SK, there is a difference. I've never seen someone totally edit your post to change the point of it. As a Typhy, I am trained to argue against everything. The only thing that I can't take, is when a moderator doesn't let me speak. As I said, I have no problems with kidding around, just things like that. I hope that you come back here sometime, and try again.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
jn.loudnotes
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

I'm tired of being creative.

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 09:40:09 pm »

You misspelled "goodbye"

But don't leave. . .your grammar is improving with practice.

< insert clever and original signature here >
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2002, 11:37:41 pm »

The thing is SK, you can kid around with them if you make a new post, but don't abuse your moderator powers by completely altaring a persons post...especially if you and the other person don't get along.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2002, 02:19:31 am »

first all loudnotes i dont care that i spelled a stupid word wrong I DONT CARE

here is an example modified by *DAMN Snake
again snake i love you i dont no why you don't love me back, ive had enough, NOW LOVE ME BACK!!!
DIE SK!
I say that im done spamming and i am , i havent posted a spamm post sence i was banned
DIE SK!
stop trying to start lovewars and delete your own funny spam post
DIE SK!
-sk
DIE SK!
-hehe, i moded the chat... hehehehehe  don't worry SK be happy  
btw, a hint... read inbetween the lines.....it's a joke...so don't die...

hmmmm dont see snakes privaleges revoked as a matter a fack hes probably getting more moderating places and moving up to GG mod how fun.

Also gee look i wasnt evan goofing around with snake about stuff, i was just playing with typhy and he knows it to.

p.s. mauti what do u mean in the "Bander part 2" thred by "deleting the evidence" i didnt delete that post and unless you did it the only person that could have done it would have been typhy by clicking delete on the forom thing i didnt do jack shit about deleting the evidence because i had no idea my moderator privaleges would be revoked because i was kidding

also you read in my post

"Typhy you know im kidding chill out"(or something to that sort go read it yourselve)  so you know i was kidding everyone elce can fuck around and do stupid crap at these forums other than i.

typhy needs to stop starting this

i asked a simple question:

now which one is OS X jag based on Unix or Linux???

-sk

he replys with a :

Please pardon SK, he in from the Genral Gossip area where the moderators are as dumb as him. To make his post readable for you guys: Now which one is OSX Jaguar based on? Unix or Linux? Wink

gee typhy dont bash those GG mods in the process of making fun of me

or how bout this one
 The only thing that I can't take, is when a moderator doesn't let me speak.

gee typhy mb if you wouldnt be a TOTAL ASS about every fucking thing i mispell a word you make a post about how stupid i am just like the OS X thing above, you argue about stuff, i dont mind but when u start insulting my intelegence i get pissed "Bootie hoo sk cant type good lets make a bashing post to insult him" tell me a reason typhy what was the point of you posting in that OS X thred........plz tell me.....

You act like you are a allmighty price who can do everything and is perfect in every single way.  If someone makes a mistake, lets make fun of them and start shit(aka flame war)  Now there are 2 people that have passed up rommulus in stupidity AK rapid and AK typhy.  You may be smarter than me, type better than me, better spelling, better other stuff but that gives you absofucking no right to insult me because you are better than me.  MB before you should open your trap you should think , "why am i insulting him about his intellegence?"

Typhy you need to learn how to world works, mb up there in alaska they dont use rules when theres no one around for 600 miles but when u insult someone what do u think happens?  they get pissed and mad because of something retarded you said, once again dont act like you are the god of everything in the world. you know i was kidding in that thred and so did everyone elce but you had to go cry and cry and cry.  "SK made fun of me bootii hoo" yet you insult me every single day.  If you want to earn my respect mb you should consider being less of an ass.  Goodbye

-sk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:00:41 am by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2002, 02:54:52 am »

Well then Typhy deleted the post. I am sorry about this accusion. About Snake modifing your post he noted it at the end and didn't let it look like as you posted it. That's the difference between kidding and taking something to serious. I don't think you were only kidding with Typhy - it was more because you felt provoked by Typhys PM.

Well SK that's my point of view. About the deleting your posts problems I spoke with the admins to stop with it except for spam posts(counts for all forum members).

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2002, 03:01:54 am »

mauti before you revoked my privalges i posted that i was kidding go luck in "bander part 2"

Qotes of the week!
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 03:14:18 am »

I know you might hate me for this SK, but I actually see Mauti's point of view and understand his decision. Sorry dude. I wub you and all, but you and Typhy were seriously arguing... You two were seriouslypissed and you modded his post  (used your mod powers) to make him look dumb. That's abusing the privilidge you were granted. Frankly, if I were Mauti I wouldn't care if you deleted Typhy's post or not. (You say Typhy has, and I'll believe you until prove otherwise or until Typhy says he didn't <then I'd be neutral>) The point is you abused your mod power to get back at Typhy, Snake was completely joking around with you... It was obvious, your posts didn't appear to be a laughing matter.

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2002, 03:22:08 am »

ben did u read the moded post?

it said "Dr silent killer "
thats what i posted~!

i was kidding jesus christ

posted to get a few laughs but come on why would i post :

"I love Dr. Silent Killer and he is a kool-aid mother
fucker"

and why wouldnt i post

"Yes i am from alaska and i am gay, my father bangs me in the ass"
instead of the other

i was kidding !!!!

mauti can u get the post back and you will c that i was kidding

"Kool-aid mother fucker" ....come on its funny not mean
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:27:44 am by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
p u n

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2002, 03:39:27 am »

i think he was trying to make the post funny, not like u just reading something as always, thats kinda of boring, so if u think he made made u feel bad or uncomfortable then u shouldnt be playing games online because thats for "Fun" people and if u cant take a joke then excuse and too bad ur soo boring.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:49:25 am by p u n » Logged

hah!
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2002, 03:53:28 am »

typhy needs to stop starting this

i asked a simple question:

now which one is OS X jag based on Unix or Linux???

-sk

he replys with a :

Please pardon SK, he in from the Genral Gossip area where the moderators are as dumb as him. To make his post readable for you guys: Now which one is OSX Jaguar based on? Unix or Linux? Wink

gee typhy dont bash those GG mods in the process of making fun of me

Typhy hoe what is this faggotry?  I agree with SK on this you noob.  I've just gotten a little tired of correcting his posts then having him starting new threads telling me to stop.  You're the one who can't spell General* right, It's not stupidity, I see it.  I've just given up on him a little so we just delete his posts, which we are stopping now anyway.

sk is a cool person

oh god lmao
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 03:56:15 am by <FiRE> Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2002, 04:13:02 am »

Bah, That post was deleted from the thread so I didn't see it...  Either that or I missed something huge... Most of the time typhy's posts were gone so it was you talking to yourself, so i prolly misunderstood.

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2002, 05:16:56 am »

The part I remember SK changing said something about "Suck a whale's penis, you Alaskini bitch"...something along those lines and he had it scrolling across the screen.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2002, 09:30:36 am »

Skimmed through all the posts, I figure I'll reply to this.

For starters, here is what you changed on my post: "Kool-aid mother fucker" was "You are a moron".

You changed my second part to say that I wanted you to take offense to it.

You changed the third part by changing it to "Grand Master of German" rather than "Enough to get by".

You changed the second quote in the 5th to say "You best stay out of the Bander Thread" instead of "I sugest that you stay out of the Bander thread".

Then you added:

"I think that sk is cool and more of a vet than I am." and "So I will now demerate me to lower than whale shit as Dr. Silent Killer, my master, deemed me." and "Thank you, im off to suck an Alaskini ( Spelled wrong ) whores penis." The "I AM LOWER THAN WHALE SHIT".

And the worst part, was signed the post as me. Thats totaly unaceptable.

What you did wasn't a joke, it totally ruined my post, made it pointless, and forced me to delete a good post. Yes, sorry about that post in the mods section. My forum experience is just to simply delete a post like that, and in this forum where I am not a moderator, I feel a need to comment on it.

Infect, I was refering to past issues with Sin and Ace. Probably the only time you'll ever hear me say this, I agree with everything that Sin has posted so far in this thread.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2002, 10:58:21 am »

yes but sk must be getting mad at all you after the stuff you've said in here and in the coccoblo section.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 04:00:47 pm »

thank you infect, jeb, ben, pun ace, assasin and others for my suport i greatly apreciate it in this matter

typhy again with the correctiing of  the grammer plz stop it its getting very anoying

anyways if the people didnt c the post it was ment to be funny

it had "I am lower than whale shit" in scrolling letters =)

anyway typhy if you took offence to this i dont really care but i didnt mean it to be that way

Typhy if you stop with the flamewars, starting NEW posts and threads to  tell people how stupid i am and how i cant type, correcting my grammer, this woudnt have happened but you keep going and going and what really set me off was the cocobolo thread that pissed me off so i decided to be funny and change your post.  Im sorry if you dont like that but you had it coming for all your BS that you have started with me.

-sk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 04:06:44 pm by *DAMN Silent Killer » Logged

Qotes of the week!
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2002, 04:26:25 pm »

SK "hmmmm dont see snakes privaleges revoked as a matter a fack hes probably getting more moderating places and moving up to GG mod how fun."  it's *fact not fack.  
     but anyways in the *DAMN members only fourm i changed a few of his Swears to "I love you" or somthing along the lines of that. then at the end i changed a few words saying "read inbetween the lines" somthing like that, i had the font color the same as the BG. then i posted how i did it that same day afater his post. and the only reason i am getting more mod spots is because i don't mess with other peoples posts. and your getting kicked from threads.
        Or i don't post 7 words a line and do somthing lke this.

"Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah"

-Snake

well anyways, he can be a mod but he needs to fix a few things...

« Last Edit: November 16, 2002, 04:28:03 pm by *DAMN Snake » Logged

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2002, 04:31:30 pm »

STOP CORRECTING ME
anyway......snake thats not the point you moded my post completly just like i did to typhys, you were being funny, i was being funny.  you moving up, im falling fastly down into a botomless pit

anyway its the same thing but nothing happened to snake.  mauti and bander plz post

Qotes of the week!
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2002, 04:39:50 pm »

here is the Exact chat i moded...

again snake i love you i dont no why you don't love me back, ive had enough, NOW LOVE ME BACK!!!
DIE SK!
I say that im done spamming and i am , i havent posted a spamm post sence i was banned
DIE SK!
stop trying to start lovewars and delete your own funny spam post
DIE SK!
-sk
DIE SK!
-hehe, i moded the chat... hehehehehe? don't worry SK be happy?  
btw, a hint... read inbetween the lines.....it's a joke...so don't die...
? Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 08:56:50 PM by *DAMN Snake ?

see what i put.... i moded the chat.... i took the color off the "DIE SK" so you can see what i put... nuff said, stop trying to take me down with you... i never moded anyones post, i delete them, ask thypy and rapid...

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2002, 04:42:59 pm »

god damnit snake im not trying to take you down with me im trying to prove my point on how absultly nothing happened to you and i got my moderator privages removed

Qotes of the week!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads