*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 10:30:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!)
| | |-+  *DAMN Mod Section (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, jn.loudnotes, Toby, Casper, BFG)
| | | |-+  IGor
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IGor  (Read 994 times)
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« on: July 23, 2003, 08:12:49 pm »

anyone know where I can get a copy of IGor, the mod editor that comes with the PC version of GhR?  Gots me the PC, don't gots me the PC version of the game, nor do I wanna pay the $30 just to get the editor.

Any help would be great!

Grin Grin Smiley Grin

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 02:36:29 am »

I asked the guys over in Cocobolo's section of this forum if anybody would send me a copy of IGOR. I got precisely zero response. Since it's a PC program, it's probably tied into Ghost Recon, so that asking for IGOR is the same as asking for a pirated copy of GhR. ::shrug:: I think you just have to buy GhR to get it.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 03:06:30 am »

Well Loth, you're the mod master, maybe you can have some insight into this.  The latest warzone mod has a few bugs, albeit minor ones.  It would be nice to tweak the messages when someone captures the base to make it be more accurate, and possibly at a count down timer when ever the base gets triggered.  When you open up the .gtf file, you have your standard XML file but the core scripts are already compiled.  Any ideas on how to decompile them to take a look at the code inside?

The creator of the warzone mod said on his website that he's aware of the team color bug but has not intention of fixing it, and if it bothers you that much then fix it yourself...We'll I'm all up for taking his advice, just if I could get a look at the code.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Mainmanaman
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 03:25:55 am »

hey, ya i got igor... if i dont make models on my PC i use virtual PC just PM on gr and ill send it away..
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2003, 04:53:19 am »

To the best of my knowledge, mission scripts and the like can ONLY be edited by IGOR. There's no way to hand-edit or -create them. Once you get IGOR, I believe you'll be able to futz around with it, but before then, you're S.O.L.

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads