*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:23:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!)
| | |-+  *DAMN Mod Section (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, jn.loudnotes, Toby, Casper, BFG)
| | | |-+  Mod making help
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mod making help  (Read 963 times)
mainmanman
« on: June 17, 2003, 05:07:49 am »

i made a mod and for some reason when i actiavte it and people try to connect 2 me using the mod they cant connect. and we both have the exact same mod.. wtf is the problem?
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 06:48:43 am »

did u update ur mod in any little way that could have caused this?

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 04:49:24 pm »

Wierd.  I am working on a PC conversion now that I have been editing to make it more playable for the Mac and I have been testing it with other clan members that have the original and it works for me.  I was under the assumption that as long as the modcont. file was the same that it would basically work.  Since only the server needed the correct one, and the client only needed something the computer could tell itself that it had for it to work with others players.  So that is the only thing I can think of is that the modcont. file is different.  But as long as everything else is the same then i would have to say that it should work.

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads