*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:48:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Extensive Training Mod  (Read 1007 times)
Ross Koepke
« on: February 18, 2003, 03:35:46 am »

Ok, i was thinking of making a new RS training mod. This will be very extensive compared to the earlier training mods, such as ESM if any of you have used that. For example, im thinking of giving each gun a round clip, or maybe jsut 10 rounds per clip and Single Shot only. Also, heavy, light, and medium armor will be tuned to be able to "switch modes" . Like, headshot only, headshot and chest only, or normal. I might do even more in depth like making "new unis" that have the settings as their names. I might have to release two versions - a server-side "Lite" edition for convenience and a more robust Server-Client edition. What I wanted to ask the community is for more ideas and suggestions they have for this mod. What features do you think should be included?
bronto
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 05:48:26 am »

maybe retexture a couple maps, like training maze and csl. im not sure theres a point to it, but maybe you could make a sort of training theme out of it. also for the unis, make a black full body suit with little hot spots marked out in red on them. have a training scenario for each method of combat (sniping, cqb, camping Cheesy). thats all i can think of right now, im pulling things out of my rectum.
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 10:57:52 pm »

wow that would actaulyl be a sweet mod

i just got tired of being BSed 5 times a game

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads