*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:11:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 3rd Person in CBs (Please Change Rule)  (Read 1094 times)
ReapeR
« on: August 19, 2002, 12:31:06 am »

Yah I'm here to complain about the 3rd person in CB's. It sucks ass. It takes no skill to very little skill to sit there and peek around a corner. It is like being invisible to them. It takes more skill to actually go around the corner. 3rd person takes away a skill factor in the game. What fun is it to know what is around a corner before you even turn it? It is an advantage, but an advantage not needed and no fun.  It is a feature in the game, but a bad one that is very cheap and not fun. Sure, you can say it is like the hbs, but the hbs has a counter, the hbs jammer. 3rd person has no counterpart. I hope this wakes people up and realize that 3rd is VERY cheap. It doesnt serve as a good measurement of clans if one clan would to use it. The whole point of Clan Battles is to see which clan is better. 3rd person is slanted, and wouldnt help in deciding what clan is better - skill wise. It would only serve to show wich clan is cheaper. Yah, anyone can use it, but keep in mind about how we are measuring how well a clans teamwork & skill is. If anything, it should be decided by the host. I wish it would be turned off, but i doubt that will happen.
?(uNt???SsSt.qc
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 12:36:25 am »

I agree 100% with Reaper, 3rd person sucks major ass and I personally think it's a n00b style of playing, while in a cb that is.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 12:38:37 am »

Hi Reaper we discussed this out few weeks ago. And I decided to let 3rd person on because almost nobody is C4 camping in clanbattles however you can use it to verify which uniform you have and some guys are playing R6 and RS only in 3rd person like Bander. Live with it and at all I don't think that you have a huge disadvantage if someone is playing in 3rd person.

Take a look at this thread -> 3rd in cbs!?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2002, 01:48:03 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads