*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:55:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -ViP- vs. OpS cqb  (Read 1789 times)
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« on: February 27, 2005, 10:11:27 am »

We played 2 cqb's in a row and the player Rain Wolf played in both cqb's. He isn't registered on the DBL league but they submitted it that G-Force and Thrill played which is incorrect.  I'm sending screenshots to Mauti's e-mail for proof.
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 10:26:23 am »

.... i said no too cqb first and then ... you say nonononono rain wolf its allowed too play ... Angry and now you trying too get my clan warning points i dindt know it you said it was ok ... if the other clan acept it
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 10:28:56 am by OpS][Thrill » Logged
Timma

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 03:10:27 pm »

Well, I wasnt there but when i read thrill's and punisher comments I cant choose sides.

- Its wrong to let Rain play and post G-Froce

- BUT if ViP really knew thit, they used it in their favor: they win -nothins wrong
                                                                         they lose -go complain

Sooo, I really dont know,, and screenshots dont tell many Shocked
maco.fr

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 03:36:25 pm »

Rules are the rules ,no?.

Even if the teams know that a player is not registered, he can't play. Warning point well
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 03:40:59 pm »

Thrill you should be aware that BL rules clearly state that a player must be registered on the BL before they can compete in a Clan battle. This is a fixed rule and is non negotiable between clans.  You have also intentionally submitted incorrect information regarding the cb and who participated in it.

Punisher, you also should be well aware of the rules and are in no position to tell OpS that they may play against you with a unregistered player.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 06:26:29 pm »

i know it was stupid by me i just submitted that g-force played ..! and im sorry for  that ;(

but I just dont know why punisher said there was a new rule ... he said its allowed cqb and cb with unregistred members

-ViP-PUNiSHER: There is a new rule thrill unregistred Members on DAMNR6 can play cbs and cqbs

i dont know why he said that ...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 06:32:41 pm by OpS][Thrill » Logged
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 06:27:26 pm »

I was never aware that Rain Wolf wasn't registered, it seems cheap to me if there isn't going to be a pentalty for this.  It states clearly in the rules you need a registered member to participate in cb's or cqb's.  If OpS is allowed to get away with this than you need to make it clear that clans can have whoever they want participate in CB'S or CQB's even if they aren't registered.
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 06:29:57 pm »

But why did you so say it was allowed dude ? ...

cuz you trying too get clans warning points ? thats unfair dude
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 06:35:59 pm »

I never said it was allowed! Do you have any evidence of me saying this?  You should know yourself that playing with an unregistered member is against the rules and even attempting to play with one should be a pentalty. 
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2005, 06:39:04 pm »

DUde dont lie you just said it .. and i remember all!
OpS][Thrill
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2005, 06:46:29 pm »

Why Dont we so take 2 Rematch ? ;..!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 07:51:29 pm »

By playing with an Unregistered player OpS broke BL rules and you have been awarded the relevant warning points for this offense.

I will remind you that it is your own responsibility to familiarize yourself with the BL rules and to ensure you abide by them, it is irrelevant what another clan has or hasn't told you, if there was any doubt the rules and/or an Admin could have clarified the situation for you.

This isn't up for discussion. Subject closed.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads