*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:48:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -fA- vs [BH] issue .  (Read 3568 times)
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« on: May 09, 2004, 10:42:05 am »

hey guys, (admins) -fA-Clan was during a cb vs [BH]?last night.. we asked for a replay and i gave teh host [BH] jamo my email and all that we had 2 do, was waiting... we waited 10 mins ? and then jamo goes offline.. we wait a hour, and i say screw this i need  2 sleep... so i went 2 sleep and nothing came 2 my email. stripeselite@yahoo.com - i got 2 other replays that we didn't ask for - Castle and hmm.... can't remember the last.. we wanted de_dust replay. and never got it

i got ss of me asking for a replay.. but it dosn't say what map we played .. but u can see i asked for the replay - and i never got it.

-fA-Stripes.

[BH] Was Hosting Room like i wrote earlier.

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 05:27:36 pm »

Our rules state that the clan recieves warning points for sending the replay late. Ask them again for the correct game. If they do not produce it, a greater penalty of warning points applies. I'd be interested to hear the [BH] side of this story too. Post here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 08:04:16 pm by Aramarth » Logged

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 07:17:29 pm »

Ara, i would have 2 mail u for ss - civic knows about this too tho.

• - Stripes - •

Noto
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 12:08:05 am »

You asked for a replay and you received a replay.  Correct?  I do not intend to confuse this situation further, but was the replay asked for as soon as that particular round was over, or was this post-CB?  Also, did you take a screen shot of yourself asking for that particular SS?

.::|N| Noto
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 07:43:34 am »

i asked for a replay and never got it.  i have been waiting 2 day and yes i got ss of  asking.

• - Stripes - •

Noto
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 04:44:41 am »

i got 2 other replays that we didn't ask for

Stripes, I asked if you specifically asked for certain replays.  You are saying that you never received replays, but you said earlier you did receive them.  I just want to know if you have SS's of you asking for specific replays?  Also, was there an actual accusation of cheating or glitching that these replays were trying to prove, or are you just asking for replays because you can?

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 08:05:42 am »

i asked for replays and never got em.  

and i got a ss of me asking em for saving replay .

give me ur email and i'll send the ss.

Stripes

• - Stripes - •

~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 05:28:54 pm »

*Read Stripes' first thread, what you are asking of him is clearly stated there*

Stripes says he specifically asked for a replay of D-Dust and got a replay of another map...... Now this is clearly stated in the rules, you should get the replay of whatever map you request as long as you request it within the next few seconds of that battle being over.... He even has a ss  asking for it..... and still no replay has been sent.....
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 07:20:09 pm by TiroFino » Logged

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 05:33:12 pm »

thx Tiro :-) btw - i'm still waiting ! Civic told me he was going 2 take care of it but he dosn't liek me --Edited for Language and flaming-- his a BL admin and should help with questiosn instead of blocking me civic --Edited for flaming--  if u  don't like ur job then quit it

- Stripes. you wont get it sorted posting like that. I will see what the delay with the admins has been but please clean up your posts
 thankyou. BFG-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 05:38:17 pm by :MoD: BFG » Logged

• - Stripes - •

cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 09:03:53 pm »

Cmon stripes, you don't need to flame admins just because they are being resonable.  Wink

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
waterproof

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 09:43:29 pm »

I see his point !!    But i dont think we should speek bad about damn bl admins...

ps. we can speek shit about them in our forum(locked room)  haha Wink

**Its not only a game its a fucking adventure**
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 10:00:15 pm »

thi hi

• - Stripes - •

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2004, 07:24:21 am »

ok guys, i don't give a shit now i just found out it  is a game oh well **** the replays

someone lock this thread plz ?

• - Stripes - •

[BH] Void
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2004, 07:38:24 am »

Im pissed  i cant beleive that stripes wants de dust replay.
he thinks i glitched OMG that is BS  those guys won the damn match anyway  i think all he is doing is taking advantage of a noob team someone who isnt as knowledgeable about the rules as they are. I  think infact it was them who glitched in the final tie breaker match on castle. Im asking the host to send the replay for this game so it can be reviewed.
I also think Stripes likes to stir up the pot  no wonder civic doesnt like him   not too many people do.
Noto
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2004, 08:38:39 am »

TiroFino, unless you have some direct input into this matter, you lack of information is not wanted in this thread.

*Read Stripes' first thread, what you are asking of him is clearly stated there*

I know it's clearly stated there as well.  He said he received replays, and then he said he didn't received anything.  He probably should have said that he received the incorrect replays, but denying he received any will not help in solving this issue.

Stripes says he specifically asked for a replay of D-Dust and got a replay of another map...... Now this is clearly stated in the rules,

Actually, it is not clearly stated in the rules that you have to get the replay that is requested.  I know it sounds funny, and I know we shouldn't assume, but  as for it being clearly stated, it is not.

...you should get the replay of whatever map you request as long as you request it within the next few seconds of that battle being over....

Yes, you should get the replay of whatever map you requested and it must be requested during the after action time of the CB.  This does not mean you have to receive it.

He even has a ss  asking for it..... and still no replay has been sent.....

[BH] does not have to send in a replay.  The world is full of choices, and if they choose not to send in the replay, then they will be on the receiving end of 1.0 Warning Point.  As far as I'm concerned, they have until 00.00 GMT 5/13/04 to produce a replay.  Otherwise, they will receive 1.0 Warning Point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the [BH] clan,

I do not care if you are a "noob" clan.  The rules are more or less clear and everyone must play by them.  If you want to compete in this league you should know the rules.  I find it helpful to print out a copy of the rules and have them next to me during CB's just in case a question arises.  If there is a rule that you do not comply with, then you receive warning points.  If there is a rule that you do not agree with, then post a thread with your rationsal as to why the rule is an injust rule.  Please be professional in doing so.

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2004, 02:43:59 pm »

at least i send my replays in time.

• - Stripes - •

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2004, 03:31:38 pm »

Hold on just a second.....did I just hear that -fA- WON the CB???  If -fA- won, then why ask for a replay anyways?  Seems like a pretty mute point if you win.  I mean, what are you going to do, watch the replay, find out they were cheating, and then ask for the round to be done over....after you have already won the CB?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this just don't make no sense at all!   Wink

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2004, 04:35:03 pm »

i asked a admin for locking this thread then plz do it

u admins are so good 2 lock oter threads now do it here plz

and GS isn't t against the rules 2 cheat ? like... what about IF They did ? shuld they run around with that ? not saying they are just if.....

• - Stripes - •

cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2004, 09:52:10 pm »

a) Stripes, stfu.

b) Noto, we both know that you know exactly what stripes was saying in his first post.  You are just trying to stir up controversy like always. Stfu.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
Noto
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 05:20:16 am »

b) Noto, we both know that you know exactly what stripes was saying in his first post.  You are just trying to stir up controversy like always. Stfu.

Thanks for adding so much to the conversation.  I hope your words of wisdom extend to all corners of the globe in the style of the greatest poets in history.  Considering I have had conversations outside of this forum with Stripes, I actually did not know what he was saying because he had contradicted himself about 5 times.  Gabe, next time you have something of this magnitude to add, just keep it to yourself.  You're only adding to the tension of an already tense situation.

With all my love,

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads