*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:40:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ghr Super Finals???  (Read 1273 times)
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« on: December 02, 2005, 02:37:34 am »

Because of the low CB activity it appears only 1 or 2 clans are gona reach the required 15 CB's to take part in the Ghr Super Finals Weekend.  It would be sad to see this canceled because not enough clans can reach 15 CB's by the end of the season.  Is anything going to be done to keep the Ghr Super Finals Weekend alive?

It appears there is only 6 clans that are actually active and playing this season, why not just use the season to decide rankings and use all 6 clans for the super finals weekend.  The top 2 seeds during the season will be rewarded with 1st round byes, while the other 4 clans battle it out to advance to the 2nd round.  Even if a 7th clan becomes active and starts CB-ing, you could still just use the top 6 for the playoffs.  I can't imagine anyone would be against doing this because it allows the clans that can't CB much to make the postseason and it rewards the very active clans with a 1st round bye and host advantage.  If this is the season that Ghr dies why not give the people that want to play a chance.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 02:54:38 am by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 11:36:33 am »

First the season still runs a few weeks - yes there is only a little bit more than one week left until you have to play at least 3 cbs vs 3 different clans to stay on the ladder.

The 15cbs limit has to be reached by the end of the mainseason.

I gonna reply once we know for sure how many clans pass the first limit for both GhR and RvS.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
bonfire

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 01:00:27 pm »

its simple. first step would be making everyone or just their clan leaders to set up paypal accounts. then we can have any given clan put on a tournament with a buy in, and to the victor goes the spoils, to split how they see fit.

im sure clans would buy in, at like 25-50 per person, or set up a 300$ per clan buy in.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 01:04:27 pm »

heheh. Im afraid i can't see 99% of people wanting to buy in to the tournament. Biggest problem here - people arn't playing GhR anymore and the clans have moved elsewhere or disbanded.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
bonfire

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 01:14:57 pm »

i dunno. we could even do a solo or 2v2 tournys
[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 03:02:19 pm »

[:] signed up for the season but we're not really playing so you can strike us from your list.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 12:21:37 pm »

T if you guys aren't going to compete its probably best to set [:] to inactive on that ladder - just for the sake of helping those who are in knowing who they can try and battle against! Smiley

All posts since this have been deleted. Please keep discussions on topic - AA is not relevant. this is about the finals and activity of the GhR ladder. thanks.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 06:01:37 pm »

To tell you the truth, I don't know how we got signed up in the first place. Somethings wrong with my Battle League login so I cannot make any changes to my clan. I never signed us up for this season.

If someone challenged us, we'd play.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads