*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:30:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhR FFA with =US= guys  (Read 1996 times)
||DeStrOyEr||

« on: November 26, 2005, 12:04:58 am »

hi,

first of all, i want to say that my english sux... sry

=US=Thrill, =US=Punisher and =US=deumofrabbit asked me for do a GhR FFA (for have free pts bc i sux). I accepted bc it doesn't matter if i lose.
We played the 3 first rounds without problem. there was no GL. i'm a noob so they pwnd me.
then, for the 4nd round (in de_dust), one of them has put GL on without say anything. i didn't see so i've put ready.
They all had GL except me....
In The game, when i saw that they had all GL (i heard some explosions), i asked for restart so i can take one too. They didn't want restart bc they say that's it's not in the rule... they killed me and continued the game. I left the game bc i was boring of these bad players.

After the game, when i said to Thrill that he didn't say anything about GL and that i don't want submit, he said that they've never put GL... WHAT THE FUCK?Huh i'm mb a noob but when i heard BOOOM, i know that's not a sensor but a GL!

I only find that's it's fucking boring to play with bad players like that. They only profit that u are noob for piss u off...

ex : That's like if i host a FFA game RvS, we always play only pistol... except the last round, i put all the weapon without say anything (except the guys of my clan with voice or anything...)
That's too easy to do that...

-DeSt

ps. i'm not a bad player, i only want that the cb are do in the rules.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:37:32 pm by BBs|DeStrOyEr » Logged

*NeVeR StOp KiLLiNg YoUr EnEmIeS*   -DeSt
BrandoN

=US= Forever!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:18:08 am »

I'm sorry destroyer, but thrill acts like a bitch.

My computer is a Pimp, and I am it's bitch
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:45:21 am »

Sorry Destroyer.  No we didn't sucker you into playing to steal your points.  Thrill started the room and I joined so we needed a 3rd person in order to play the FFA and I guess Thrill asked you.  Then Deumrabbit came on and joined the room.  Thrill chose to play the FFA with a kit restriction that still had the MMi grenade launcher available, It's not our fault you didn't take the time to look through the guns and notice it, probably because you don't play the game much you didn't know.  It's not our responsibility to tell you this.  You can't abort in the middle of a game just so you can get a GL laucnher like the rest of us were using.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 04:33:54 am by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
Hunter

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 05:58:35 am »

You dont "have" to tell him...
But any decent host announces "check kits" or "kits" or even "tits"
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 06:16:21 am »

true hunter,  but why would they say 'kits' when they never changed the restrictions from the first game.  From the sounds of it the MMI was always available.

||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 01:08:22 pm »

GL was restricted all the rounds except the last one... Angry

BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 09:20:35 pm »

If you change kits in an FFA that is to count toward the *DBL FFA Ladder, you have to inform everyone in the room of the change.  The loser of the round picks the map and kit restriction, except the first map, which is chosen by the Host.  You can't just change the kit restriction without telling the other players.

I'm going to suggest that you guys replay the last map of that FFA so that there are no problems here.  Leave the final standings for the last map here and one of the admin team will correct that match.  Also, leave the match number here so we are correcting the right FFA.

Thanks,

-GhostSniper Out.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 09:26:33 pm »

=US= guys, was the OICW/GL you were using or the MMI?

-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2005, 10:21:58 pm »

If you change kits in an FFA that is to count toward the *DBL FFA Ladder, you have to inform everyone in the room of the change.  The loser of the round picks the map and kit restriction, except the first map, which is chosen by the Host.  You can't just change the kit restriction without telling the other players.

We used the MMi, most Ghr players know "Primaries Only" and "FFA" kit restrictions have the MMi still available.  The kit restriction was announced before the FFA started, NOONE EVER ASKED TO CHANGE IT AND IT STAYED THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CB, anybody could of took the MMi on any map it just so happened the last map was Dedust so Deumrabbit and I decided to take it.

This is getting ridiculous, soon the rules are gona request us to tell the other players what gun we're taking into battle, "oh by the way incase you ARE BLIND we have the "Primaries Only" kit restriction on!!!"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 10:35:35 pm by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2005, 10:31:46 pm »

We used the MMi, most Ghr players know "Primaries Only" and "FFA" kit restrictions have the MMi still available.  NOONE EVER ASKED TO CHANGE IT AND IT STAYED THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CB, anybody could of took the MMi on any map it just so happened the last map was Dedust so Deumrabbit and I decided to take it.

This is getting ridiculous, soon the rules are gona request us to tell the other players what gun we're taking into battle, "oh by the way incase you ARE BLIND we have the "Primaries Only" kit restriction on!!!"

Did the name of your room say that you were going to be using a special kit restriction?  Your room should have said something like "FFA Primaries Only" and then the loser of each game would have only been allowed to pick the next map.  Otherwise you should have been using the FFA Kit Restriction.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 12:08:43 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2005, 10:36:43 pm »

i don't think that was MMi, bc the last round, u said GL is on now...and in the last game, i didn't had the same weapon (OICW with sensor) that the first 3 rounds. I dunno how it changed ...

w/e i don't want to be wrong bc i'm the noob and u aren't.

We don't need to do against this cb, they won and that's ok Wink

-DeSt

-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2005, 10:37:55 pm »

I don't know what FFA kit restriction you have but mine sure does have the MMi and so did Thrill's.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2005, 12:11:14 am »

Okay, it's settled then...this match will not be replayed.  In the future, I suggest you put what kind of FFA you will be having in your room name ("Pistols Only FFA", etc).  That way there is no confusion.

-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2005, 12:16:39 am »

Ok We need more love
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 12:19:25 am by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
Vermin

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2005, 01:21:47 pm »

Sensors in FFA battles? Well that's a new one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads