*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 10:47:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Po)| Thanks everyone for a great season !!!!  (Read 1053 times)
~Po~ TiroFino

« on: April 05, 2005, 06:02:54 am »

On behalf of all my clan mates and myself, I'd like to thank everyone for a great Season X. The E, zt and cO clans were formidable opponents during the final, we commend you.

I would also like to thank the War Administrators for their guidance in assuring that everything went smoothly, Mauti in particular, for guiding the process through its tough momments.

For Po)| many changes await the clan now, I will be stepping down as Administrator as of this very moment, some members have already left the clan to go and pursue other options, and a new leadership will guide the clan from here on out. I would like to say goodbye to all of the community since I'm planning on taking a long vacation from the game as of today.....

Finally, I would like to thank Twist, Bon, Gabe and the rest of cO. Thank you for accepting the result of the super finals CB. Gabe, your words assuring me you would have done the "same thing", made the desicion a lot lighter, thanks again !

Godspeed my friends, Godspeed !

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
cO.twist

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 06:44:33 am »

Finally, I would like to thank Twist, Bon, Gabe and the rest of cO. Thank you for accepting the result of the super finals CB. Gabe, your words assuring me you would have done the "same thing", made the desicion a lot lighter, thanks again !

Gabe might think that, but we would NEVER accept a 1-0 lead, no matter who it is...ESP you guys.  I would not allow it.  And if he's going to think that noobish then maybe he should join your clan. 

I thought that for the most part, this was a great season.  We had some great cb's...even though we never got a chance to cb z][t Sad  But as for the finals, I think that what happened is TOTAL bullshit.  You can't start a finals match 1-0 for a clan being 6 minutes late.  I figured that when Mauti gave Po that option, they would just reject it, which we WOULD have done, and hopefully other clans would have done the same.  But when I found out that they were actually going to accept this bullshit offer, i was heated.  Gabe and I were bitching each other out through the first 4 rounds bc i couldn't get over the fact that they accepted this...  The penalty totally fucked up our chi and (at least I) couldnt get my head in the game.

But whatever it's just a game.  Congrat's on your handicapped victory in the finals, Po..I'm glad it makes you happy.  We all know who wins every time when the score starts at 0-0.
cO.Kuza

because we call blunts bleezies

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 06:54:40 am »

I also think its bullshit that the finals were handicapped 1-0 from the start. How can you make a rule that determines the fate of the match before the match has actually started. 6 minutes...come on like you have anything else better to do in 6 minutes. To Po, I'm glad you won and I'm glad that your happy about it, but when you put those cute .sXc tags on the end of your name, thats just cocky. Especially since it was a handicapped game. Why does the end of every season have to end in these rediculous rules? It would simply benifit all to replay the finals match instead of everyone getting their panties into a wad.
I cannot express my anger toward DAMN right now. Thanks for another fair season with everyone happy at the end. Don't expect me to play on these ladders again.

is it 2008 yet?
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 06:59:42 am »

The admins are still discussing this topic, and will reply soon. I am locking this topic as the issue will lead to nothing but flaming.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads