*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:26:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rapid's Anti-Bucc Site  (Read 1783 times)
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« on: December 24, 2002, 09:10:52 am »

Hi guys, this thread was pointed out to me tonight and I thought it worthy of commenting on.

Guys, don't go on a "Ban AK from the Battle League" binge.  First, it has nothing to do with the Battle League.  Second, if it's an Anti-Bucc site, let me take care of it.  No, I don't need to take it to Evill or Mauti or anyone else.  The only one to take it is Rapid, in more ways then one.  

So let it go.  I appreciate that I have many friends here that stood up for me, but this isn't the place for it.  Mauti and the other admins here don't need the headache.  Besides, it's not like his site was actually very creative although it was more creative then the first time, when he just copied all our graphics.

Just a couple little truths to fix though, just for the record.  Yes, Rapid made this new site, it's his pattern, his same web and dns hosts, and he was the one spamming it all over the Bar and Grill.  At least have the balls to admit it Rapid.  Also, yes, the first Anti-Bucc sites were taken down, not by Rapid's choice.  Anyone can go to www.buccaneer.isabitch.com and see that it was removed.  Also, just for fun, i'll copy the e-mail here from irunx's old host.

*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
Hi Jim,

Follow up:   we heard back and the site owner said they would remove
materials in 48 hours.

If they are still up after that period, please email me direct with the
exact url of the images/materials which you believe are violated copyrighted
materials on irunx.com's site and the corresponding urls of each picture
that is unauthorized from macclans.com site.  Thank you.

Thanks
Al
   al@WebGeneral.net

One last thing.  When Rapid asked Evill about it is when he was trying to get Evill to ban me for hosting the site.  He wasn't asking if he could, he was trying to get me booted.  It was minutes after he got Ben banned for the "Rapid Spell Checker" incident.  Evill naturally said that he could care less what goes on elsewhere.

Ok, now that those are cleared up.  Everyone can let it go from here.  Afterall, you don't want to be like Rapid, bringing every little problem up for other's to take care of.  Let it go, you'll all be happier.  One of the reasons I left here was to end some of this fighting.  So please don't carry it on for me.

Thanks!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 10:37:45 am »

Well, you play the game, you suffer the consequences Wink

We had our fun. Grin

Things can change for the better now.

I have many friends and we play RS together as a whole.  Your kindergarden insults(Your lame anti-Rapid websites) have overwhelmed you on the shame it brought you(Your very own "FanPage").  I myself play RS for fun and do my share of <HUMPING> and everyday MP Bound teasing.  It's "offended fools" like you, that cross the line and get personal, thinking it will benefit your "better being".  It never does and this time it didn't.  A dose of your own medicine, and you're done with what you're doing!When you ASSUME, you make and ASS out of U and ME. Have fun with what you had and I advise you to drop all your nonsense against me or my clan.  My friends truely do love me and will take care of me.  That's the family tradition built thru generations.  Now  let's both end it here, and drop all nonsense against each other, and let the past be.  Don't ever assume you can be the one to take down the next, when you truly don't know who you're dealing with.  We can grow stronger like Voltron when great minds think alike.  Now lets all work together to be positive as a whole.   Peace to everyone that loves me, and everyone that hates me as well.  10/4 I'm out to point and shoot....

p.s.  yes, irunx's host did send him an advise to take down the "offensive material" to end further drama.  We had no problem doing that.  In the end, it's all in fun til somebody gets hurt Wink
Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 04:51:40 pm »

Ahhh I see you have come to subliminaly threatining people. Are you in the mafia rapid? Is your godfather gonna get his cartel and blow Bucc's ass up? You better give him the Kiss of Death I know you'll enjoy that. The thing is, you tell us to stop acting childish and here you are making subliminal threats and phrases such as, "growing stronger like Voltron." Rapid dont be a fucking hypocrite. It seems you are always throwing the first punch, and if you're not you are taking it to a whole new level. How about this, when someone offends you or makes a site about you, dont respond, when someone insults you, dont respond, it will stop this silly conflict and everyone will be alot happier. Or you could just dissapear, that would make everyone on gameranger alot happier. Pfff we can grow stronger like Voltron, such little class.

I think it is silly to be fighting over such a meaningless thing. If there was a cossack.isnasty.com I wouldnt care. There are so many worth while causes in the world, this just isnt one of them.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2002, 05:23:53 pm by Cossack » Logged

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 06:17:34 pm »

Preach on, Comrade Coss! However, one thing I have to say...Rapid, Bucc has grown up and stopped making "Anti-Rapid" sites, so why don't you grow up and stop making the anti-Bucc sites? I'm sure there's plenty more meaningful things you can do with your life than to make these sites involving Bucc and the rest of your enemies, or whatever you consider them to be. At least you'll get some respect for maturing. Now, if Bucc still has his anti-Rapid site up, shame on him too, but I haven't heard about it in a long time now. So can't we all at least tolerate eachother? If something bothers you, just ignore it, don't escalate the problem further. Show that you're the better man and stop making these childish sites. Don't think that you're in the right just because Evill and Mauti won't stop you. Not to compare you with the Klan, Rapid, but I have to use an example that's easy for everyone to understand. Just because the K.K.K. is allowed to hold demonstrations doesn't mean that they're right. Think about it.
-Mellow, your neighborhood negotiator.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 06:44:08 pm »

My friends truely do love me and will take care of me.  

Have fun with that Rapid. I still wish someone would kill you and eat you.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2002, 07:53:56 pm »

its funny how rapid is when he knows he has been beaten.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Agent Wallabie

Im a small kangaroo you idiot.

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2002, 08:13:28 pm »

You all sound like children fighting about something that was already ended.

Giving my 2? 24/7.
.                ___
\?--?-?_/_._._\--?Huh?--\
||__?-?_---?__-]_???--?===
            ||'/     | |||

() ()
?  (??)
'=(  )=';=?
  // \\
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2002, 08:52:24 pm »

Yes walla, children... i deleted pattersons post because he made no sence and he has no say in the issue... if he wants to bitch do it in the GG not in the BL section...

Thread is locked! Shocked

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads