*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 03:52:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KoA=Killers of all=not a problem anymore  (Read 2939 times)
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2002, 07:06:34 pm »

Whoops, lol. That was a typo. I meant to say 19 month career. I was in FiRE against the rules under a different name. I as in Typhy, have been in 1 clan.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2002, 01:19:27 am »

r u guys done announcing the clans u've been in or what?  Since nobody is defending him...let Rabid stay...he hasn't broken any rules has he?  No?  Well, everyhing is just peachy then!  Cheesy

I love saying that word...PEACHY

PEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHYPEACHY

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DColin---Cuo

I'm a WHORE!
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2002, 08:32:30 am »

Colin; Rabid is being used as the example for this situation. We're  just talking about clan whores, sure there is nothing yet in the rules against it. We're listing off our clans in comparison with people like Myst, Rabid and Mattster who jump from clan to clan daily somtimes. Personaly, I think that you should be limited to 2 clans per battle league. Sure things go wrong from time to time and you will need to find another clan. But, if you have 2 clans go down, then you obviously havn't made enough effort to stay in them or keep them together. I think that limiting players to two clans per battle league would be a good idea to deal with people like this. Its really annoying seeing a player jumping from clan to clan, you never know where they are, and I honestly probaly won't cb against Rabid because I don't trust him. Anyone who can't spend more than a week in a clan, has shown that they have little loyalty to anything, and I wouldn't trust them in a cb against me.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads