*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:51:18 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GhRa> Phara caught cheating  (Read 3295 times)
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2005, 10:09:24 am »

He was caught shooting while laying prone and also Ahab was unable to hit him.  This should be an immediate ban for the season

Punisher, this is exactly what we don’t want to happen in the community - everyone crying CHEEEEAAAT at any given opportunity. Next time you decide to go on a witch hunt, at least have the courtesy to read the rules first, so you know what a cheat is. You might have been treated unfairly with Rabbit’s ban, but this is just plain silly.

z][t-Rampage

can u rap?

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2005, 10:11:24 am »

if we where gonna post a post everytime someone glitches and bring it up with damn, we would be wasting alot of peoples time. the rules are clear and most people know the rules of the dbl on this matter. every clan should know ALL the rules. especially the clanleader. bringing up a glitch by phara on a well known rule is a waste of time. sorry Punisher, but you should know the rules before posting something that you know will raise a debate. but you brought this up to raise question about rabbit again, right? i do agree that the banning of rabbit seems harsh when there are so many different views and opinions on his "cheating" and on top of it, its in a public room. i dont think its a dbl matter. it certainly should have been brought up to the dbl, but not a ban from you. help to watch replays and joint clan replay watching could have been the more "fair" way to handle this. sure, the situation with rabbit is weird...but damn does lag and ghr do alot of funky shit now and then. is he proven guilty? because its pretty harsh to ban someone on a maybe.

if i bust someone cheating on my server or even "playing weird" i would bring it up with that person, review it with my boys and probably a couple of other clan leaders. and if i have proof, i'll ban him and tell everyone else who serves, that he's a cheating bitch.

and i agree, its does seem that people are getting a little too eager to bust a cheater in ghr. i really think that most of us are so experienced now, that we will quickly see or notice something that is fishy. in my opinion, someone who cheats in ghr - sucks in the game and needs extra help to get kills. that doesnt only make them loosers, but it also makes them bad players. wow, now that i i think of it...cheating in a game that has been around for so long lol...they must really suck.

Live every day, as if it's your last
Archon MkIV

f00.

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2005, 02:45:18 pm »

This is being silly, =US= Punisher. I agree completely with Joe and Rampage's posts.
Tin

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2005, 02:49:00 pm »

Phara glitched. But isnt it obviously that he didn't do it on purpose? He was just camping the wz. Suddenly shots next to him. He lays down. Don't you  guys lay down if someone trys to shoot you? It's just GhR, this game is old and full of bugs.

=US=, what you guys are doing here is so fawking incredible. In this cb you guys glitched on MBC according to Maily. But you just refused to give us the replay. I'm sure that you saved it, tho.

One day later I  see this lame thread here. That's just sad =US=, really sad.

Tin
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2005, 03:03:54 pm »

Enough, this isn't an issue for the *DBL, take the discussion on GR or over PM's.

I'm closing this thread now.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads