*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:19:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Does the sheep betting help you to get cbs going?  (Read 2566 times)
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2005, 02:01:35 am »

rgr that harv.  thanks for replying to my post in a positive manner.

short of being able to set a schedule and keep it-- which is IMPOSSIBLE-- the league is pretty good.  Yes, we all bitch and moan about it, but for the most part it works out well.  In a fundemental way of speaking- it works.  You win and you go up.... you lose and you go down.

Mauti:  Is there something that might be done to even out the strength of schedule?  I think that is a large hurdle that I haven't heard many others mention.  The wins and the credit given to them is simply not equitable at this point.  No way you should be able to move up the ladder so much simple because you convinced a 'lower tier' clan to bet 24 sheep while other clans beat 'top tier' clans and only net minimal gains.

The argument agianst my appeal might be that it's up to each clan to wager what they will.  True.  But how does that really give as fair and equitable system?  Furthermore, how does that give us a true ladder that really measure the qulaity of teams?

Another 2¢....... I really like the idea of losing points for not cb'ing.... perhaps you would also gain points FOR cb'ing..... how about if you dont cb in a week you lose a few sheep, but if you battle 3 times or more in a week you gain a few sheep... something like that.

Thanks for those guys who have given me some good feedback on this issue on GR, but please voice your opinions on here.  It's the only way to let Mauti and the other admins know what the general gaming publin wants.

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2005, 09:40:41 am »

weak.. if i remember corectly.. you do gain extra sheep for cbing... i think its after every 3rd or 4th cb you get 2 extra sheep

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2005, 09:47:17 am »

Alright, before I gonna respond on all replies: I'll write a full report for some season XI changes to the system and further present a possible additional sports-like ladder.

More soon at the *DBL forum.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Ein

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2005, 01:12:49 am »

weak.. if i remember corectly.. you do gain extra sheep for cbing... i think its after every 3rd or 4th cb you get 2 extra sheep

It's every 4th cb you get 2 extra sheep.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads