*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:16:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Final decision in the S&C vs .iP. fake cb issue  (Read 3615 times)
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2004, 10:37:19 pm »

CRYPT , is the only thing you can only insult and being stupid?

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2004, 11:45:10 pm »

Sar, I would bet the main reason stripes gets so much attention opposed to others who have been troublesome is that a certain admin spends many days jumping on any mistake he makes and posting dozens of unseen threads and public accusations just because he doesn't like him.

I don't blame the admins for finally jumping on the 2 most recent opportunities, if I had to read a new thread with a lame problem every other week I might break down eventually too.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2004, 11:52:24 pm »

CRYPT , is the only thing you can only insult and being stupid?

I am doing no such thing.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2004, 12:01:43 am »

Sar, I would bet the main reason stripes gets so much attention opposed to others who have been troublesome is that a certain admin spends many days jumping on any mistake he makes and posting dozens of unseen threads and public accusations just because he doesn't like him.

Actualy.. I will say that the person you ae refering to have not started one thread about iP troubls this season.. So STFU b4 makes acusations that you know nothing about. All the threads about iP were tarted in relation to probs we have been made aware of just like we do for everyother prob with every other clan. Believe it or not I started 2 or 3 threads about iP issues .. as the issues came up... Not b/c i was after iP.. but b/c i Make a thrad about every issue that comes up so that way its documented. Then from there we investigate the issue and go by what the RULES state. Stripes was not banned from the dbl.. the iP clan was just put on suspension for this season.. they camn still play FFA's and can play next season. Now as for saying that the clan should not be put on suspension for one or two of the memeber breaking the rues.. Well remeber... the clan leader is responcible for every one in his clan.. and also the clan is a team.... its up to everyone in the clan to make sure that each person playes by the rules.. and its up the the clan leader that everyone understands the rules. On the S&C isue.... we actuly were going to rule in iP favor on this till we got new evidence showing the S&C was telling the truth that the cqb never happend.. FOr future refrance.. if you post a cb by mistake... post about it asap in the fourm.. or tell a BL admin.. dont wait til the other clan happends to see it and asks about it.

ty, Harv

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2004, 12:04:17 am »

Actualy.. I will say that the person you ae refering to have not started one thread about iP troubls this season.. So STFU b4 makes acusations that you know nothing about. All the threads about iP were tarted in relation to probs we have been made aware of just like we do for everyother prob with every other clan. Believe it or not I started 2 or 3 threads about iP issues .. as the issues came up... Not b/c i was after iP.. but b/c i Make a thrad about every issue that comes up so that way its documented. Then from there we investigate the issue and go by what the RULES state. Stripes was not banned from the dbl.. the iP clan was just put on suspension for this season.. they camn still play FFA's and can play next season. Now as for saying that the clan should not be put on suspension for one or two of the memeber breaking the rues.. Well remeber... the clan leader is responcible for every one in his clan.. and also the clan is a team.... its up to everyone in the clan to make sure that each person playes by the rules.. and its up the the clan leader that everyone understands the rules. On the S&C isue.... we actuly were going to rule in iP favor on this till we got new evidence showing the S&C was telling the truth that the cqb never happend.. FOr future refrance.. if you post a cb by mistake... post about it asap in the fourm.. or tell a BL admin.. dont wait til the other clan happends to see it and asks about it.

ty, Harv

Reading line one gives me great assurance as to your state of mind and makes me question your motivations more so. The threads would be nice about now.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2004, 12:12:18 am »

not posting as a bl admin
My state of mind.. I like stripes.. why would i want to fuck him over.. I tried to give him advice about issues and try to help him stay out of trouble if i didnt want to see him play the season out. but rules are rules and the iP clan was suspened for not following the rules and getting over the maximum 3.0 wp.. end of story. There is nothing I can do abou tthat.. and there is nothing that iP can do about it except wait till next season (juts like I had to do i nthe past with BTs) and play next season.. but be more carful not to break the rules and get wp's

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2004, 12:14:14 am »

I still am yet to see evidence they earned their WP.

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 12:34:40 am »

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EVIDENCE!!!  You are nobody!  You are NOT in either clan involved.  The admins made a ruling that doesn't even involve you.  Now shut up about it!!!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2004, 12:38:01 am »

GS, anyone who participates in the BL should be concerned and question when probably the most active clan is banned.

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2004, 12:39:46 am »

GS, anyone who participates in the BL should be concerned and question when probably the most active clan is banned.

Hell, I didn't see you questioning when BTs was banned!!!  Or was that just because it was more in your favor then???

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2004, 12:41:33 am »

Actually GS, I believe your memory is failing you. For a lesson contact me on GR.

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2004, 12:42:45 am »

Actually GS, I believe your memory is failing you. For a lesson contact me on GR.

I'm at work you noob!  I can't get on GR on this stinking PC!

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2004, 12:43:54 am »

I didn't mean immediately report to GR for briefing, I simply asked you to contact me if you wish for the lesson.

John Lennon
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2004, 01:54:11 am »

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOU EVIDENCE!!!  You are nobody!  You are NOT in either clan involved.  The admins made a ruling that doesn't even involve you.  Now shut up about it!!!

YES! Take it from somebody directly related in the event. THE CB NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED HOW THE FUCK IS THERE GOING TO BE EVIDENCE!

God these fucking annoying ass people on here.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2004, 02:57:01 am »

Crypt I believe you like if you said you were still BTs.

John Lennon
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2004, 07:22:03 am »

You claiming BTs was the most active clan? *giggle* You might be the most active flamer, GS, and I bet you cherish that pride. Go back to the GG.

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2004, 08:40:17 am »

Acri BTs was one of the most active that season that GS is refering too.. Us, z][t, MP5.. just to name a few realy active clan that season.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2004, 08:46:14 am »

Acri BTs was one of the most active that season that GS is refering too.. Us, z][t, MP5.. just to name a few realy active clan that season.

Psst, we don't have to use that gay message anymore. Wink

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2004, 03:21:29 pm »

You claiming BTs was the most active clan? *giggle* You might be the most active flamer, GS, and I bet you cherish that pride. Go back to the GG.

Actually, looking back at the posts in this thread, just when the hell did I say anything about BTs being the most active clan, Acri???  Is there some invisible post that you can see, but I can not?

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2004, 04:02:14 pm »

Ok i didn't want to but im going to close these up. There is little if not no productive discussion and the ruling is to be quite clear not open for debate.

? We aren't going to provide the 60 or more  pages of discussions on the issues that have led up to this.
? This has absolutly nothing to do with the level of activity of a clan. Its totally irrelevant.
? You cannot prove evidence of something that has not happend - there is no evidence because it has not happend. Had evidence been provided that the battle had happend, and that other information we recieved had been different then it would have been a different matter.
? The resons why this suspension came into affect are very simple. Every time you break the rules Warning points are awarded. If you break to many rules and your warning points add up then you are suspended for the remainder of the season.
? Nobody wants to ban a clan, not me not any of the others. We all enjoy playing on the BL and the more healthy and competative the league is the better. This is not about some form of personal vendetta or some sort of planned out strategy to suspend active clans or anything of the sort.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads