*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:50:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Final decision in the S&C vs .iP. fake cb issue  (Read 3614 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: September 29, 2004, 01:21:55 am »

Today after almost two weeks of heavy discussions, investigations and more than 60posts in the admin section, we, the *DBL admins came to adecision in the cb S&C vs .iP. (cb ID  2985):

In short: .iP. submitted a CQB cb win against S&C on 13th february. S&C said that they never cbed them on this date.

2 admins saw a game room S&C vs .iP. open, and one of them saw it closed 8mins later(far too short to play a cb), the behaviour of some involved players, the denying from S&C, and some interviews let us belief that .iP. submitted a faked cb and is punished hereby with 1.5warning points.

In the name of the *DBL admins,

*DAMN Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Ubertako
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 07:46:12 am »

oh, no!

They played like 4 cqb's before the "fake?" cqb!

You guys cant just ban us on that way...
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 10:53:38 am »

Ubertako,

yep S&C played and won 4 games 3 days before .iP. submitted a cb that Stripes and Scrach played the cb. We don't believe it was an error: Stripes different statements "yes we played but you can delete it". First we thought Stripes was just making sure that he doesn't get in any troubles so he told us that, but since he said he played we had to investigate: we find out there was this cb room open for only 8mins, both S&C denying the cb and later in an interview even Scrach believes he never ever cbed them!

My personal opinion: so in the end it comes down to probably Stripes who could have told Slayer to submit this cb... In the end he was working against the clan and may Slayer should think about the attitudes of some of his members because you have shown some good games in the GR Team ladder, but sometimes it needs only 1 guy to waste everything.

Regards,

Mauti
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 10:57:12 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 10:58:12 am »

the cqb was played and i know that.

Anyway wait, ur trying to say it's MY fault why dont u just go ban me, instead of banning the whole clan .  

u should have banned me instead of the whole clan !

and i wanna ask is it cuz im in .iP. you " observe " it more than other clans?

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 11:13:47 am »

In my personal opinion it comes down that you are probably responsible for the fake cb Stripes, however your name was kept out of the discussion because it is an .iP. issue and was submitted by .iP. Slayer.

Stripes we observe you, because you are on probation, you often try to act in greyzones, you had our final verdict that you are not allowed to be a war admin nor clanleader and we also told you we that you should be a normal member first: What do we get from you? A private message from you to one of your BL admins that he can fuck you and that he will never get you banned. Lots of clanmembers that refer to you as clanleader of .iP. this season, the so called clanleader Slayer who almost always had to ask you first before doing something, but we observed he got more independent during the season which is a good sign, nevertheless it seems .iP. is fully backing you up, they knew about your resistrictions but decided to stick with you. The clanleader is also responsible for the actions of his members and in the past we often talked with the clanleaders to take actions but due the facts posted above that wouldn't make any sense. So 1.5 wps were added to .iP. after 2 week long discussions within the *DBL team.

Regards,

Mauti
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 11:15:39 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 11:16:16 am »

ok mauti thx for ur answers.

no more questions , from me.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 11:17:01 am by .iP. Stripes » Logged

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 07:53:25 pm »

Mauti that's sort of a low thing to say. If you're going to make public accusations back them up. It's low enough to give a personal opinion on a non-personal issue. But really Mauti.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 10:33:50 pm »

Myst I backed up my statement:

...we find out there was this cb room open for only 8mins, both S&C denying the cb and later in an interview even Scrach believes he never ever cbed them...

In a CQB cb 4 guys play - 2 deny, 1 thinks he never cbed against S&C leaves one in the dust... just read my posts again.

Regards,

Mauti
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 10:35:17 pm by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2004, 10:44:05 pm »

You didn't back them with real evidence, the fact is Stripes could have just been a pawn.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 10:52:50 pm »

I won't repost our 60 pages of discussions and endless interviews we had with some of the involved guys to gather the truth. We have witnesses Myst of what happened that's enough evidence and so the case was closed until new evidence should pop up like in a real court.

And my personal reproaches that he was still acting as clanleader are also confirmed by many chats with iPs.

Myst it is a fair decision, we have discussed all possibilites and we came to the conclusion that the .iP. vs S&C cb never happened.

The Stripes comments are just my personal conclusion based on the facts... and he is still the only one who says the cb happened. However this case is closed for the *DBL until new evidence should pop up.

Regards,

Mauti

since 13th June 2000
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 11:43:53 pm »

MAuty why do u loose ur time just leave them alone!!! heuu nono plz make them talk more they make me elarious Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahahahahaha

have fun with loosers

ps :  I won my bet, tonight i made 10 euros!!!! thx guys u did it !!!! heheheheh
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 11:57:24 pm »

I don't think you have to repost it mauti, just move a thread or two.

John Lennon
*Lob

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 12:48:44 am »

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how much time has been wasted investigating Stripes and/or the clan he is in? It seems everytime I come to this forum he has done something and the admins need to waste time dealing with it. I can see why nothing has happened with this situation but when are you guys gonna put your foot down!?!?!?

*Lob

Does this sound familiar? If it doesn't here is the thread.

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~damnr6/yabbse/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=7136

Don't worry Stripes and iP. You'll be able to come back next season to create trouble, waste time and be the reason new rules are created.

*Lob
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 01:09:46 am by *Lob » Logged
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 01:25:15 am »

Myst we release soon a midseason newsletter where we will also dedicate a part to the .iP. ban with an even more detailed explanation what has lead to the decision with all pro and contra, and our thoughts.

Bye,

Mauti
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 01:27:46 am by *DAMN Mauti » Logged

since 13th June 2000
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2004, 01:26:31 am »

Don't worry Stripes and iP. You'll be able to come back next season to create trouble, waste time and be the reason new rules are created.

Yes, which is why I now propose that Stripes be given a permanent ban from the *DAMN Battle League.  He has been a thorn in our sides as long as I can remember, and he has repeatedly shown that he can NOT follow the rules.  I think it's about time the admins vote for a ban specifically on Stripes.

-GhostSniper Out.
[/size]
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 01:27:13 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2004, 03:26:56 am »

Also, making the rules even more strict doesn't help. Stripes has proven constantly that he can't follow directions. Why make it harder on the innocent players?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2004, 10:33:00 am »

not beeing an admin i can say that stripes likes to play on GR like he likes to play with the rules, but does he deserve a ban i dont think so and anyway he wil be able to come back on psedo or else, so i wont say ban him, + he is not that bad, he just make some agitation in the group and he gets most of his clans suspended or ban or disbanded, anyway i like him sometime, also if i wont CB him for a longtime.

By the way benji, u see who is right and "why" and "how" so now dont ask me anymore benj, and have fun
Acri

I swat flies with a hammer. Redundant?

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2004, 06:50:30 pm »

I don't think there is anything wrong with stripes helping a newbie clan leader. Stripes has a lot of experience, admit it or no, and I have noticed how careful strpes is not be clan leader. I was sceptic at first and thought Stripes was the man behind the leader... I say stripes is the boy behind their success and the leader is the boy that got them banned.

And further more... what the... Oh my god! You sunk Portugal!
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2004, 09:26:19 pm »

Stripes has a lot of experience, admit it or no

The last time I heard about Stripes as a clan leader, he got banned. He's obviously doing something wrong if he can get banned like that.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
volatile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2004, 10:28:44 pm »

I don't know about the stripes ban, but I have noticed that the rules just keep getting stricter. (75% relating to stripes). I don't think its fair to others to have to play under such strict rules. That's my only problem with stripes staying.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads