*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:07:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The next person caught using hacks on My server  (Read 892 times)
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« on: July 26, 2005, 10:58:53 pm »

Well.. This also come as a sad anouncement due to this person being a DBL admin in the past.. and also just became part of the DBL forum admin team.

Voodooo was caught hacking.. by the other admins on my server... he sent me a pm on the dbl forum about it

here is what he wrote..
Also sent you a PM on the damn forums:

Hey Harvey,

Im sure by now you have heard that I was caught cheating on your server. Well, this is half true. I already knew you were running an anti cheat software and I was really curious on if it worked. I know now that I probably should have told you first and I wouldnt have caught as much flack as I did. Please trust me in that I dont hack. I do indeed have some hacks which as soon as I got sent to evil and worked with him to create an anti hack which proved impossible for him to do on his side(btw, this all happened about 1 year ago). Alos I gave the hack to Mauti and that is how all DBL admin know about it.(Mauti can confirm if need be) Mauti kept me anonymous as I asked him to. Personally I really dont care if anyone believes me if I hack or not I dont game on the mac side anymore. I just pop on once and a while to see old friends.

The real reason why Im contacting you is I would like to test my hacks somemore with your permission to see how affective your anti cheat software is. I will give all info to you only in any form you want. Just let me know and I will find some time to get on your server again. Please dont tell anyone else I would like to keep this between you and I and maybe Mauti. Let me know your thoughts.

voo

We do not have vid of this like on typhy's case.... but voodoo sent me this email b4 even my admin team could tell me about it. According to the DBL adimin rules (the ones the admin have to follow that are posted in the admin ara of this forum... the area most peeps cant see) It says that DBL admin are not to use hacks in public rooms.. even if they are testing things. It is in my opinoin the Voodoo knew this rule. but thought I didnt know about it (but i did b/c i too used to be a dbl admin) and tryed to use this to B/S his way out of the fact he used a hack. But thats just IMO.

As you can see... I will publicly anounce the peeps who are caught using hacks..  There is no reason to Post about one person.. and not post about the next just b/c he was more well liked. I WILL GIVE EVERY PERSON CAUGHT HACKING THE SAME TREATMENT
« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 11:07:53 pm by BTs_Lee.Harvey » Logged

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 11:07:17 pm »

OH WOW...

I SAY REMOVE THEIR WIN FROM THE BL TOO! DAMN CHEATERS!
1 cheats in an entire team... then its unfair gaming all together, meaning they shouldnt have any recognition as a winner.. unless thats the image you wanna portray.....

DBL WINNERS / CHEATERS

NJ! Server Admins!
 clapping hands

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 11:08:20 pm »

LMAO, this is just funny. Harvey, you too get added to my list of "bafoons" on these forums. I will post a formal post when I get home from work. I have no time for this BS. Evill and Mauti can back up anything I have to say about these "hacks".

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 11:09:58 pm »

Harvey - we are aware of this and already prepared a draft - nevertheless we wanted to close the MP5 case first - as a consequence I gonna close this thread, because the final verdict on this issue will be posted as well here soon afterwards the MP5 one has been.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads